Subliminal Talk

Full Version: AM6 5.5G single stage?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would love to go back and get some of the intense motivation, independence and freedom - as well as the strong aura or AM6 without necessarily going through the 6 stages again. I wonder with this new technology whether the goals of AM6 could be met with a single stage program now that the technology is so much more powerful.
This is an interesting idea. Shannon had a similar idea a year ago to do something similar with BAMM where he would create a supplemental "football" program that would enhance the power of BAMM without having to rebuild the whole program. He has since then discarded that idea since BAMM 3.0 will be built but that sounds like a good idea until AM 6G comes out .
Im wondering how this will work out, as AM6 is 6 stage and has a un-balancing in each stage and a outcome to it. How long would the user run this if it is a single stage, and would it require a set amount of days. AM6 has each stage for 32 days, with stage 6 being the final as being a polishing and review stage from what I know, and not without reason. 5.5G, such as DMSi, has the effect of making the user increasingly sexual desirable for that manner including clearing. if a single stage is to be ran, how would this eventually work out, considering the density of the full 6 stage 6 and taxing on the brain. the power of Am6 was for me pretty heavy.
(03-24-2017, 07:57 AM)Kol Wrote: [ -> ]Im wondering how this will work out, as AM6 is 6 stage and has a un-balancing in each stage and a outcome to it. How long would the user run this if it is a single stage, and would it require a set amount of days. AM6 has each stage for 32 days, with stage 6 being the final as being a polishing and review stage from what I know, and not without reason. 5.5G, such as DMSi, has the effect of making the user increasingly sexual desirable for that manner including clearing. if a single stage is to be ran, how would this eventually work out, considering the density of the full 6 stage 6 and taxing on the brain. the power of Am6 was for me pretty heavy.

Indeed,

I guess I was hoping for something like a football program or maybe a program that, if we've done AM6, we can buy something which will give us the effects of a re run, without having to change every month..

Like an LTU with balls that we can just keep on running getting clearer, sexier, more alpha, more productive, more happy, and stronger as time progresses. It wouldn't necessarily be a replacement for the 6 stage, but would be something for those of us who've gone through one or two times but just need sustain and deepen.
Quote:It wouldn't necessarily be a replacement for the 6 stage, but would be something for those of us who've gone through one or two times but just need sustain and deepen.

Darwin, since you ran AM6 twice, why dont you run the refresher stage?

But the idea of a newer 1-stage AM that doesnt need the 6 stages beforehand is compelling.

And I can imagine Shannons answer to that ... I guess 5.5G AM is the last thing thats on his mind right now, I remember some posts where he told us that he is really looking forward to rebuild it in 6G Wink
Shannon has already said this won't happen. Won't be another AM until 6g.
(03-23-2017, 04:00 PM)Darwin Wrote: [ -> ]I would love to go back and get some of the intense motivation, independence and freedom - as well as the strong aura or AM6 without necessarily going through the 6 stages again. I wonder with this new technology whether the goals of AM6 could be met with a single stage program now that the technology is so much more powerful.

What do you suppose the refresher stage is?

There will probably never be a time when I can build AM as a single stage and have it work properly. It's not because the technology isn't powerful enough; it's because people can't handle more than a certain amount of change per unit of time, and the safest and most useful way to achieve complex goals is to step the user up to them.

You can build the roof of a house while you're grading the lot, but you're not going to benefit from doing that. You can paint the walls, but until those walls are installed, you're not going to benefit from it. You can spackle all you like, but doing so before the fasteners and sheetrock is in place is a waste of time. Things have to be done in the right order, because B requires A and C requires B.

This was demonstrated by Stop Smoking V7, which attempted to make a single stage program out of a six stage, and it does not produce the results as well as the six stage, because it's trying to do all steps at once. I have to rebuild it.

For now, the refresher stage is your friend.
Thanks for responding Shannon. I will of course take the advice. youre right I am describing a refresher course. I guess I was getting at a refresher course with added technologies to make things smoother and more powerful for those who've travelled the AM6 path before. i think I'll need to do the refresher after MLS.
(03-25-2017, 06:21 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-23-2017, 04:00 PM)Darwin Wrote: [ -> ]I would love to go back and get some of the intense motivation, independence and freedom - as well as the strong aura or AM6 without necessarily going through the 6 stages again. I wonder with this new technology whether the goals of AM6 could be met with a single stage program now that the technology is so much more powerful.

What do you suppose the refresher stage is?  

There will probably never be a time when I can build AM as a single stage and have it work properly.  It's not because the technology isn't powerful enough; it's because people can't handle more than a certain amount of change per unit of time, and the safest and most useful way to achieve complex goals is to step the user up to them.

You can build the roof of a house while you're grading the lot, but you're not going to benefit from doing that.  You can paint the walls, but until those walls are installed, you're not going to benefit from it.  You can spackle all you like, but doing so before the fasteners and sheetrock is in place is a waste of time.  Things have to be done in the right order, because B requires A and C requires B.

This was demonstrated by Stop Smoking V7, which attempted to make a single stage program out of a six stage, and it does not produce the results as well as the six stage, because it's trying to do all steps at once.  I have to rebuild it.  

For now, the refresher stage is your friend.

Hello, is this the one stage program? http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/a...raining-6/
this is AM6 six stage set, there is no a single stage AM
(01-17-2020, 01:48 PM)tolgaocal80 Wrote: [ -> ]this is AM6 six stage set, there is no a single stage AM

Why the price is 500 so?
In the text you quoted it clearly says "Am6 will not be single stage, and talked about stop smoking having a single stage version.

Why would a program that is 6 stages, each one building on another that is different and building towards the goal in that way, that takes alot more effort to build than a single stage 5g be cheaper than a single stage?
(01-17-2020, 04:31 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]In the text you quoted it clearly says "Am6 will not be single stage, and talked about stop smoking having a single stage version.

Why would a program that is 6 stages, each one building on another that is different and building towards the goal in that way, that takes alot more effort to build than a single stage 5g be cheaper than a single stage?
I bought it with the discount, there was 2 options, separated in stages of 200$ and in one of 500 $. I thought it was together as LTU is. After searching for information  in the forum, I found that it was not avalaible in one stage, so I was afraid that there was a mistake. Anyway I have just looked the downloaded files and is more simple, I bought all the phases together, all the phases were in that file. I didn't do it since I bought it until now because I'm not planning to use it until the future. I tried to explain it to you in a private message, but i think I didn't explain it well because you didn't understand me, before I was capable to speak and write directly in English now is like I have to translate it before doing it...

Thanks for taking the time to answer.

Regards,