Subliminal Talk

Full Version: ¥AK4D4¥ Intro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Folks!

I have been using subs for a few years now. First purchase from Indigo being BIATBW. Potent stuff. the first day getting back into it i noticed iois. Please note i am a heave pheromone user , some might know me from pherotalk. I know the difference between mone reactions and otherwise. And these days i act on iois instead of just assuming. I want to get it as blatant as possible. Often i start with, Hello, how are you?

I was thinking i dreamed making 3 accounts previously , until i read the rules this time and realized i wasn't following and my other account were deleted! Good to know i'm not crazy. lol.

Till Next time!
Hi, aren't you the guy with the Shao Kahn avatar?
(03-18-2017, 08:05 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, aren't you the guy with the Shao Kahn avatar?

Yep that's me!

I remember your posts on BW! That's like my top 5 fav!
Welcome man. It may be that your account was auto pruned because you had no posts. I haven't deleted any accounts under this name.
(03-18-2017, 10:14 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome man. It may be that your account was auto pruned because you had no posts. I haven't deleted any accounts under this name.

Yes that was the case! i shoulda read the rules sooner. lol.

And thanks Ben! You've always been a great help to me!