Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Did anyone noticed improvements in their eyesight/tinnitus during MHS ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone?
So far I have not, I was actually talking yesterday to my GF about making a sub for correcting eyesight.

Have you?

EDIT: My eyesight is imperfect for reasons other than physical damage to my eyes.
(03-11-2017, 09:50 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]So far I have not, I was actually talking yesterday to my GF about making a sub for correcting eyesight.

Have you?

EDIT: My eyesight is imperfect for reasons other than physical damage to my eyes.

I havnt bought MHS yet. I just wanted to know.
I've noticed my eyesight is remarkably better on DMSI 3.1, maybe because the sub is removing deep blocks which often helps the processing of vision (in the brain) as opposed to the eyes themselves. I believe the brain can sharpen and improve a "fuzzy" image (even a corrected one) from the eyes, and that mental healing can improve that function. If Shannon's new healing in DMSI 3.1 works as well as it seems to then I wonder if it could be applied to other subs as well.
I didn't either -- however... toward the end of my run, I kept having this inkling feeling that my eyes were next...
I think people who stop masturbating notice eye-sight improvements, presumably because your sexual energy is restorative. However DMSI is consuming energy to power the aura so i'm not sure.
I keen to also purchase MHS from Guru. However because I currently using DMSI it might destroy the results I am experiencing.
(03-24-2017, 03:06 PM)thor2014 Wrote: [ -> ]I keen to also purchase MHS from Guru. However because I currently using DMSI it might destroy the results I am experiencing.

Excessive Thor
No eyesight improvement for me but I don't have eyes problems to begin with.

Did anyone knew Thor is another name for Guru.
(03-11-2017, 09:50 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]So far I have not, I was actually talking yesterday to my GF about making a sub for correcting eyesight.

Have you?

Waaaao, great, just make one for Perfect Eyesight 5G! Big Grin
(03-25-2017, 12:25 AM)Messiah Complex Wrote: [ -> ]

Have you?

Waaaao, great, just make one for Perfect Eyesight 5G! Big Grin

6G you mean. Smile Maybe 5.5G, but I'm debating if I am willing to build it twice.
Quote:Excessive Thor

That's because he's trolling. I seem to be the only one who actually notices this :Z
Shutup Ben I a not trolling Big Grin

(03-25-2017, 09:33 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Excessive Thor

That's because he's trolling. I seem to be the only one who actually notices this :Z
With some of the things you've posted the verdict is still out. Tongue