Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI 3.1 - A Female Perspective
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So...here I am, finally writing a journal. I'm not very good at this but if it could help Shannon, providing a female perspective...why not.

My goal of running the sub is not to get sex. I don't need any help with that Blush. What I want is for it to clear and heal any unhealthy beliefs I have about myself. I want to be comfortable with my sexuality and sexual attractiveness. Of course, hot guys hitting on me would be a bonus...Blush

Currently on day 5 of 3.1. I listen to Hybrid Trickling Stream with earbuds on my MBP at bedtime. I only feel the euphoria when volume is low. Bigger is not always better Smile.

I listened to 3.0.1 for 45 days before this, switched to 3.1 without a break. Didn't notice any turbulence or extra tiredness.

Internal changes: my IDGAF attitude is strong, and it comes from a place of self-acceptance. US helps me become more productive at work and stay focus on the end goal. I no longer worry about things I have no control over in the physical world. I trust in the power of the mind and visualize the outcome I want instead. More compassionate and understanding towards other people.

External changes: Skin seems more glowy, voice is higher and more feminine.

On 3.0.1: reconnected with an old flame, he sent me home and left abruptly. He later texted me that he had to leave or else he couldn't control himself anymore. Nothing happened though because I'm no longer interested in him sexually. A male friend got really touchy while talking, and another (very platonic) male friend became flirty and tried to make me laugh a lot more than usual. Other than that...nothing much happened, just more long, obvious staring from men in public.
(03-07-2017, 08:52 AM)milktoast Wrote: [ -> ] Bigger is not always better Smile.

Or louder Big Grin
Finally another woman posting about this sub. Will be watching this journal.Smile
Keep us updated..We are kinda Short of Women on this forum
When you say you're playing it at lower volume, can you specify how low? I normally have the hybrid flac at 5/15. Thanks!
(03-07-2017, 08:56 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-07-2017, 08:52 AM)milktoast Wrote: [ -> ] Bigger is not always better Smile.

Or louder Big Grin

Hehe Big Grin

(03-07-2017, 07:59 PM)Why So Serious? Wrote: [ -> ]Finally another woman posting about this sub. Will be watching this journal.Smile

Thank you Why So Serious, I'll be watching your journal too Smile

(03-08-2017, 02:58 AM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]Keep us updated..We are kinda Short of Women on this forum

Haha yes...they don't know what they're missing.

(03-10-2017, 07:27 PM)wolverine_i_am Wrote: [ -> ]When you say you're playing it at lower volume, can you specify how low? I normally have the hybrid flac at 5/15. Thanks!

I have it at around 10-20% on VLC Smile
Recent random thoughts:

-I waste so much of my energy on being negative. I expect too much from people and get disappointed when they don't deliver. I get so hung up on the fear of people betraying me, mistreating me, taking advantage of me. When I realize that all this comes from my own self-entitlement, it feels...so liberating. I am free from my expectations. People don't owe me anything. I am free to treat people with kindness because I want to, not because I need anything from them. The power is in giving, not taking.

-Being less dependent/attached to a certain outcome/needy. It's all an illusion in my mind that I have to depend on anything. There is always another option.

-Accepting that I am ashamed of what I want. I will have to decide whether to let go of the shame or of the thing I want.
(03-11-2017, 09:29 AM)milktoast Wrote: [ -> ]-Accepting that I am ashamed of what I want. I will have to decide whether to let go of the shame or of the thing I want.

I wish you chose to let go of the shame. You can always let go of the thing you want later on, but that shame shouldn't stay.
I very much appreciate another female point of view. Thank you for your input.