Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Hybrid track question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
First, choose your format. There are three formats to choose from:

Hybrid (Masked & Ultrasonic): The most powerful format, but not always the most appropriate format for use in public. There are both trickling stream and ocean surf versions of this format.
Ultrasonic: The second most powerful format, and typically what you will want to use in public if you use this program in public.
Masked: For most people, the least powerful format; for some personality types that resist “being told what to do”, however, it is the most effective because the lower volume of the subliminal audio is interpreted as “being asked and having it suggested to do” instead.

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-8313-p...#pid159057
(03-02-2017, 06:44 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: [ -> ]Btw, what's more powerful/effective? Masked or Hybrid?
(03-02-2017, 06:52 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Hybrid is more powerful. But which one is more effective will depend on which one you resist less.

Experiment, do each track. Hybrid - today, Masked - tomorrow, stick with the track that gives you the best results!!

Even though your ears can barely hear the masked, your subconscious mind will hear the ultrasonic...
(03-03-2017, 11:31 AM)XyzN Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-03-2017, 10:58 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]Even though your ears can barely hear the masked, your subconscious mind will hear the ultrasonic...

it's just I can hear the Ultra Sonic part consciously & very loudly at normal Masked volume level. I can't stand it at that volume, so I have to turn it at least 25% down. Where the Trickling Stream part is barely audible.

I'm having the worry I'm playing the Hybrid Track too low volume even though I can hear the US part just fine.

I noticed while playing the hybrid trickling, I could hear a woman's voice. However, I could not make out what was being said.

Ultrasonic is above your hearing threshold. If ultrasonic is really annoying you, that is probably resistance and your subconscious for some reason is fighting the new instructions; then switch to masked only.

I still believe your subconscious mind will understand what is being said and you will be seeing results.
(03-03-2017, 10:58 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]Even though your ears can barely hear the masked, your subconscious mind will hear the ultrasonic...

it's just I can hear the Ultra Sonic part consciously & very loudly at normal Masked volume level. I can't stand it at that volume, so I have to turn it at least 25% down. Where the Trickling Stream part is barely audible.

I'm having the worry I'm playing the Hybrid Track too low volume even though I can hear the US part just fine.

I know what you mean, when I was using v3.0.1 hybrid, I had my volume set to 25-30%. Any higher than that and the ultrasonic was too loud, I was still getting results, but this time round I am just going to use masked since I set the volume to 50-60% so I can't really comment for sure on whether the masked tracks subliminal script was audible on the hybrid track especially with the volume that low.
(03-03-2017, 11:48 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]

I noticed while playing the hybrid trickling, I could hear a woman's voice. However, I could not make out what was being said.

Ultrasonic is above your hearing threshold. If ultrasonic is really annoying you, that is probably resistance and your subconscious for some reason is fighting the new instructions; then switch to masked only.

I still believe your subconscious mind will understand what is being said and you will be seeing results.

Actually, 4K, a lot of young people can hear the ultrasonic frequency just fine. It's us older folk, hyuk!, that have trouble hearing above 17-20 kHz.

That being said, I hear the US when I play it loud, it just doesn't bother me at all.

In V3.0.1 on, there's scripting that causes your subconscious to automatically adjust the volume to whichever level is most effective. Keep listening, and you may find you are either able to increase the volume over time, or alternatively, perhaps this lower volume is exactly what's perfect for you.
What he is saying is what I said awhile back about this when V3.0.1 debuted.

The hybrid track has the ultrasonic booming out super loud, and the masked is like -20db LESS than the ultrasonic. So you either, get headaches and ear aches or hearing damage from the ultrasonic so super loud, or you lower it to the point the ultrasonic is manageable, but you worry the masked part is too low and not doing anything. Mine for example lists the ultrasonic at -30db, but the masked at -50db. MASSIVE difference, and always makes me concerned it's too low to be effective at that point.

That's the issue he's referencing.
Sure, you've referenced that before, yet there aren't a lot of us taking issue with it.

He's concerned he's not getting the full effect of the subliminal because he turned the volume so low the masked track was quiet. He didn't play it louder is because the sound of the ultrasonic bothers him, apparently.

Your perception being completely valid, my perception is I don't hear a massive difference. Maybe my old ears aren't sensitive enough to pick up that frequency range anymore. I just listened last night on a speaker while watching a movie, had it "quiet," and had no problems hearing dialog or the masked part of the track. I could still hear the ultrasonic part, but it doesn't bother me, never has. My wife always would complain that it was incredibly irritating when we were listening to E2. Seems people's tolerance for it varies widely.
I was just clarifying it as some people didn't seem to understand what he was saying and were going off on unrelated things is all.

I'm 35 and it can irritate me, but that wasn't relevant. The issue he talked of was the difficulty in setting volume because there's a huge difference in the volume of the two tracks built into the hybrid. Shannon commented on it at the time and said something like he didn't have time to equal it out, so I was surprised to see the same problem again in V3.1. Hopefully it gets fixed soon, so it's easier to set volume properly for it.
Huh, I got the impression he said there wasn't an issue. I don't think there is one. Like I said, I don't notice what you're talking about at all when listening to the hybrid track.

Anyone else reading this thread think there's a volume issue with the hybrid track?
What I said was that I found that I didn't have to adjust it while making the hybrid track. It works est without having the ultrasonic de-emphasized at all. When the ultrasonic is too loud on a hybrid, just lower the volume until it isn't.
Okay, Shannon.

So, just to clarify, my volume is falling at -30db to -35db for the ultrasonic, about -55db to -60db for the masked, collectively for the hybrid.

Using headphones, is this volume effective for the masked? I remember you saying a figure as the minimum for masked to be effective but I can't recall what that was.
(03-05-2017, 11:11 AM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, Shannon.

So, just to clarify, my volume is falling at -30db to -35db for the ultrasonic, about -55db to -60db for the masked, collectively for the hybrid.

Using headphones, is this volume effective for the masked? I remember you saying a figure as the minimum for masked to be effective but I can't recall what that was.

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-2558-p...l#pid40440
(09-08-2013, 06:39 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]If you think are having any negative effects to your hearing, I would first question you as to how you arrived at the volume you use for the program. Did you calibrate it as specified in the instructions?

Second, if the ultrasonic program is actually affecting your hearing, and not something else, and you have properly calibrated volume, then there are two simple solutions. First is... don't use the ultrasonic track. Second is, lower the volume.

The masked track uses volume differencing, meaning that the script audio is hidden in the masking sounds at a lower volume. The subconscious can hear and decipher things down to about -80 dB from the masking sounds, but I don't use anything anywhere near that faint for my masking difference. You should be able to get results with the volume of an ultrasonic at about 10 or 15% because of the subconscious mind's ability to hear it regardless, but my experiments show that volume may influence the impact a program has.

I recommend that you simply switch to a masked format.
Pages: 1 2