Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Regarding purchasing hypnosis Sex magnet and Women magnet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

crazy4women

Hello
I am interested to have new new girlfriend and have date with them. In that case which one of above (Sex Magnet and Women magnet) will better form me and which one I will purchase? How to practice them? How much time will required to work (if I practice them as per instruction)? waiting for your kind reply.

Note: If need other to purchase also please let me know.

best regardsHeart
Hi,
To do woman magnet and sex magnet you have to do alpha male first.
How much time it will require depends on your personality and your current capacity.
Some people get good results when they are doing Alpha male alone, some need multiple runs, some get upset and give up, etc
On SM3 vs WM2 this is a topic that has been talked on and on, you can search some thread on that.

On the other hand you can also consider DMSI which doesn't require alpha male as a first step but that one is currently in the testing phase. You can read the product page and the recent testimonial on that.
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-1451-page-16.html

crazy4women

Hello thanks for your reply. Is DMSI it the perfect alternative of WM-2.0 5G? Would I be able to attract any women I choose to have after practicing this session properly according to instruction?
Best regards HeartHeart
(02-19-2017, 07:05 PM)crazy4women Wrote: [ -> ]Hello thanks for your reply. Is DMSI it the perfect alternative of WM-2.0 5G? Would I be able to attract any women I choose to have after practicing this session properly according to instruction?
Best regards HeartHeart

It's currently in beta testing. If you'd like to test it and give feedback that'd be great.

Once it has its final release, it will probably be a solid alternative to WM.

crazy4women

Hello thanks for your reply. How can I collect it for testing purpose? Please don't mind. I am very new user of this site. So I am asking such stupid types question. Please let me know how can I collect the testing version?
Just buy it like a normal product, the sever store had some issue recently but it should be ok now I guess.
Even if it's still a beta version it's still very effective and some people are getting very good results. In my opinion it's already a better product than WM2 or SM3 but that's my opinion.
http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/d...ity-3-0-1/

One last thing, the next version of this subliminal is about to get release in a few days, the release should be around the 22 or a bit later. So it would better if you wait for the next version as a resting period is recommended between those version.

crazy4women

(02-19-2017, 09:43 PM)Alpha360 Wrote: [ -> ]Just buy it like a normal product, the sever store had some issue recently but it should be ok now I guess.
Even if it's still a beta version it's still very effective and some people are getting very good results. In my opinion it's already a better product than WM2 or SM3 but that's my opinion.
http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/d...ity-3-0-1/

One last thing, the next version of this subliminal is about to get release in a few days, the release should be around the 22 or a bit later. So it would better if you wait for the next version as a resting period is recommended between those version.

Hello
Thanks for your kind reply. Btw the days of purchasing the product can I get the test of AM-V6? After purchasing that if I stop practice of AM would it be problematic? Also another question "I listen those audios from my cell phone. So during listening some calls are interrupted my listening. Shall I need to restart my listening for any interruption?

Another question is
which one would be better (expecting your personal opinion)
Either "Alpha Male + Women Magnet" or "DMSI"

I am very new of using such hypnosis. So please consider that. Shall I have to build my confidence first (By Alpha male) or directly jump to DMSI

Thanks in advance Smile
Unless you just are in a few days of AM6 you should keep going until you are completely finished.
There is no testing version of AM6, it's a normal product, DMSI is the first and only beta test product. And no you won't get AM6 as a test if you bought DMSI.
AM6 is designed as a 6 stage program so when you start it you shouldn't stop it until you have done the 6 stages, all 6 stage program are like that. DMSI is a 1 stage program so it's much easier to use and you don't need to think about all that.
http://www.subliminal-shop.com/alpha-mal...tructions/
and again another retarded user,
i saw it in other forums and here again...
new users like this slowly destroy the forum

they are in thr worng place here anyway...
unable to act and think on their own, thikin that listen a bit to some audio will change their life Big Grin
pure ones
(02-19-2017, 11:52 PM)HorizonPUA Wrote: [ -> ]and again another retarded user,

unable to act and think on their own, thikin that listen a bit to some audio will change their life Big Grin
pure ones

Why are you being so rude and disrespectful.

why don't you help the newbie instead of putting him down?

and don't call someone "retarded". Mentally challenged is the correct word to use but in this context its not appropriate at all.

pure ones

You are judging someone too fast here.

And being disrespectful to other forum members is how you also destroy a forum.
its just annoying, I see it more and more in our modern society
alot of individuals are unable to think on their own, make decisions, find solutions etc...

if you would put them into the wild they would die in minutes
yeah, i might be rude but also honest, maybe its a wakeup call for them

crazy4women

pure ones

I just asked only one question in this site. Though I want to purchase some subliminal for my personal usages that's why I am asking some question so that my concept become clear before purchase the product. Also due to asking this question I also got some nice information's and advises regarding subliminal like newly developed product "Develop Maximum Sexual Irresistibility". So I changed my decision. Now I will purchase this product instead AM & WM. What wrong you found here?

How can you say me "retarded". This comment gave me a clear idea about you. Anyway take care. Don't say new one like that because once you were also new in this forum.
(02-20-2017, 01:15 AM)HorizonPUA Wrote: [ -> ]its just annoying, I see it more and more in our modern society
alot of individuals are unable to think on their own, make decisions, find solutions etc...

if you would put them into the wild they would die in minutes
yeah, i might be rude but also honest, maybe its a wakeup call for them

Well it doesn't come off as honesty but rudeness especially since it's his first post so maybe that should be a wake up call for you.
I know a lot people who doesn't have the ability to research stuff as me but I also know they have things in their personality that I would hardly be able to do, like focusing on something for a long time, I often get bored and I need my mind doing new stuff all the time. So I know that we have different skill.
This is just an example though. e
Pages: 1 2