Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Heart Virtues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:angel:

One part of AM6 and these subs in general that I have greatly appreciated and has given me great success in attracting positive (spiritual) outcomes is gratitude and zen attitude.

I recently came across some powerful transformative material and believe if more of these "heart virtues" were integrated into these subliminals they would allow for greater growth, healing, attraction capabilities, along with strengthening our connection to Source.

These heart virtues, as described, are:
“Appreciation or gratitude, compassion, humility, forgiveness, understanding and valor or courage. It is the combination of nowness—being in the now—and applying these words in our behaviors. It’s being impeccable in this practice.”

https://www.wingmakers.com/6-heart-virtues/

“The virtues of the heart, when they are coherent within an individual or a group of individuals, can
produce results that are extraordinary and seemingly supernatural. This requires that both the tacit or
implicit level (the inner source) of heart virtues and their explicit equivalents (actions/behaviors) are
coherent. Coherent, in this case, means linked in authenticity and genuineness.”
Indeed, I would really enjoy seeing this become integral to the developing 6G skeleton script.

However, be prepared to blast off into another dimension if this principle is properly mastered.

That's a long article at the link, full of metaphysical science, and I haven't even read all of it yet.

Or perhaps Shannon is one step ahead of me, again. I see several of these already in the scripts...

[Image: sixheart_img_virtues.png]
Metaphysics aside, these are generally useful attributes when properly applied and focused. These are already present, although perhaps by a different name. Valor, for instance, is courage in the 6G script. Not quite the same thing, perhaps, depending on whom you ask, but certainly very closely related and very useful. As is compassion for oneself and others, understanding and wisdom, gratitude, ego balancing (humility) and forgiveness.

I am ahead of you on this one. Smile Not all of it has made it into the DMSI/skeleton script yet, but all of it, in one form or another, is present in the 6G prototype.

EDIT: And for those of you who are boneheads, none of this as implemented will make you "weaker".
(01-13-2017, 12:11 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Metaphysics aside, these are generally useful attributes when properly applied and focused. These are already present, although perhaps by a different name. Valor, for instance, is courage in the 6G script. Not quite the same thing, perhaps, depending on whom you ask, but certainly very closely related and very useful. As is compassion for oneself and others, understanding and wisdom, gratitude, ego balancing (humility) and forgiveness.

I am ahead of you on this one. Smile Not all of it has made it into the DMSI/skeleton script yet, but all of it, in one form or another, is present in the 6G prototype.

EDIT: And for those of you who are boneheads, none of this as implemented will make you "weaker".

Whew, alright. Thanks, Shannon... I was blown away when I first encountered this material. The fact that it supposedly comes from a group of Human time travelers in the future makes it all the more intriguing and.. verified?

That 6 Heart Virtues article is really lengthy, in-depth, and goes into how these principles can be better activated along with where it can lead us. I'll surely set this as my framework for evolution.

At least now my mind can rest with knowing that Shannon is aware.
I haven't even looked this up yet, but if this magic is added to DMSI, hell yeah! Big Grin
(01-13-2017, 12:18 PM)RisingSon Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-13-2017, 12:11 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Metaphysics aside, these are generally useful attributes when properly applied and focused. These are already present, although perhaps by a different name. Valor, for instance, is courage in the 6G script. Not quite the same thing, perhaps, depending on whom you ask, but certainly very closely related and very useful. As is compassion for oneself and others, understanding and wisdom, gratitude, ego balancing (humility) and forgiveness.

Whew, alright. Thanks, Shannon... I was blown away when I first encountered this material. The fact that it supposedly comes from a group of Human time travelers in the future makes it all the more intriguing and.. verified?

That 6 Heart Virtues article is really lengthy, in-depth, and goes into how these principles can be better activated along with where it can lead us. I'll surely set this as my framework for evolution.

At least now my mind can rest with knowing that Shannon is aware.

Time travelers from IML no doubt. Tongue
I've been making futuristic buzzing noises to myself and thinking: "synergy, man.."

[Image: 4616252.jpg]
this is awesome! I'll ned to give this a full read when I get the chance!
Haha I like the idea of time travelers better Tongue Sadly no delorian has showed up for me.
I really hope Shannon incorporates this into all his programs in the future (the ones that are related to self improvement which DMSI is one of too).

I think it's a great idea to not just achieve the goals of the subliminal but also have some sort of core/part to all the self improvement subliminals which make us into the best version of ourselves/best human beings we can be.