Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Hello from Asia!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all!

I have been using Subliminals for a couple of years with another subliminal companies products. I know of Indigo Labs for awhile and I understand that they use a different technology(more advanced in my impression).

I'm doing ASC for a couple of days now. No hotness in the head nor aching in the year as forewarned in the 5G instructions. I have also calibrated according to instructions. I know that subliminals take a very long time to take effect and I wouldn't hastily make any judgment without trying it all out. After 90 days of trial, I hope to get sometime tangible out of it and hopefully go on to AM6(probably 7 by the time I'm done). Till then, I wish you guys a very happy new year ahead of you!

Harth
(01-04-2017, 07:48 AM)Different Heaven Wrote: [ -> ]Greetings and Welcome! Big Grin
Where are you from?

I am from Asia too, Jakarta.

Ah Neighbour! Singapore here! How was your subliminals experience thus far?
Hi Harth,
Welcome. I had to edit out your mentions of our competitor since it's against the forum rules to mention competitors as it just sounds like advertising.
(01-04-2017, 03:11 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Harth,
Welcome. I had to edit out your mentions of our competitor since it's against the forum rules to mention competitors as it just sounds like advertising.

My apologies, I didn't know I flouted the rules two seconds after getting onboard. I just wanted to share my experiences, nothing to do with endorsing them or advertising for them since most of their products didn't work for me.
All good man, that's why i'm here.

Hope ASC goes well. Remember it's a process and it's a minimum of 32 days for a reason.