Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Insomnia on E2?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Did anyone go through a phase of insomnia while on E2? I'm on day 10 and the last couple of nights have been rough. I've got off to sleep ok listening to the US track, but I wake after about three hours sleep and just lay there for over 3 hours. Maybe I'm overdoing it: I'm listening to about 7 hours in bed and then about 4 -hours trickling stream when I'm up. I'm going to cut back and see if it helps. Might try turning the volume down slightly as well. At the moment I'm also going through a slightly depressed, but fairly numb phase, with an underlying feeling that everything's going to be OK.
Had similar but I listened to trickling stream. I guess the state shifting + healing is the reason for. Try to reduce and experiment a bit with volume. Later you can try to add loops again.
I can relate to everything you said. Except I never tried Trickling Stream while sleeping.

I was at some point doing 12-14 hours a day and that made me clumsy as hell. Like dropping stuff and forgetting where I put things. Backing down to 10 hours fixed that for me, but even then it seemed a bit of a stretch. I think anywhere 8-10 hours should be good enough. At least for me.

Prepare to get hit by even a stronger depressive stage for a couple of weeks. Totally worth it when you come out of it tho! Smile
Well yes... but in general i've found it hard to sleep for a long time even before E2.

Recently it's been better, I believe that's from taking NAC (N - ACETYL CYSTEINE) recently.
(12-15-2016, 01:47 PM)Blink Wrote: [ -> ]I can relate to everything you said. Except I never tried Trickling Stream while sleeping.

I was at some point doing 12-14 hours a day and that made me clumsy as hell. Like dropping stuff and forgetting where I put things. Backing down to 10 hours fixed that for me, but even then it seemed a bit of a stretch. I think anywhere 8-10 hours should be good enough. At least for me.

Prepare to get hit by even a stronger depressive stage for a couple of weeks. Totally worth it when you come out of it tho! Smile

Prepare to make things worse for people unnecessarily, Blink. Your experiences are not going to be universal, so anyone who reads what you wrote and believes it may create that reality as a placebo effect and thus suffer unnecessarily. Watch what you say. We don't want to make the healing process more challenging for people.
To counter that i've had NOTHING at all like what Blink has described. Even when doing alot of hours some days, only thing was more tiredness.
Thanks for all the replies. I'm going to cut back to 8 or 9 hours for a bit and see how it goes.

Thanks for the NAC tip Benjamin, I'll give it a try.
I did about 8 hours yesterday and slept much better last night. I think my brain was overtaxed doing 11 hours.