Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI V3.0-A
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello All Forum Members,

This is my first thread, so please bear with me, I may ask questions regarding how to edit or add more posts to the thread.

Before I get started, a quick shout out to Shannon, DMSI is doing something, I don't know what yet, but with time things will get better and better. Also shout out to RTRBoss. I would have never found this stuff if it weren't for a forum post about it on Pheromonexs, so Thanks Man!! Also if anyone rocks pheros with this sub, should I minimize using that stuff for now?

Background: I started on V2.4, I was very interested in the healing of that sub. I want to say I ran it for almost 3 weeks before a 3 week hiatus from subs due to a brief stint in county jail. I do want to bring this up because I was getting a few circumstances of big respect hits when I was off the sub, this means something coming from an environment where everyone is out to intimidate people. Once I was released, I hoped back on 2.4 for the healing before V3 was released. I did get one day of 2.5 in, the night before I got tossed in the slammer. I went out to a bar and as I was walking to another venue, I had to pass other restaurants and shops, a girl I had met and had a known on an acquaintance level, we've had a drink together, was immediately sniped from a distance. I looked up from my phone and saw her through her restaurant door staring a hole through me. It was too extreme of a stare to not be a snipe. On to V3.0-A

Day 11: This is the day I am currently on, but I will rehash a few things I have noticed since starting V3.0-A on December 1. Oh, I also took 5-7 days off of all subs before starting V3.0-A. So, lets begin. I have had scenarios since the beginning where I would wake up with pressure in my head, as if something is pressing against my cranium from the inside out, a slight pressure, nothing debilitating. I have frequent vivid sexual dreams, not every night, but have had a few since starting. I have had moments of heat throughout the day, it is more obvious at some times than others. I wear a gold chain, and one night while having a lecture with coworkers I took it off to play with it, I noticed the metal was super hot, felt like it got very hot due to my increased body heat. I have had moments of extreme hunger. I have had moments where the heat feels directly between my eyes, almost as if my pineal gland is opening or something crazy like that.Smile Ok, on to responses from people. I have had incidents where some men are very respectful, while at times others, only one guy on multiple occasions, gets a little snippy with me over bullshit. I perceived it as him being a dick, but I slightly felt that he is either insecure and trying to act ballsy to deflect the aura I'm generating or he may just have been a big baby those times. He usually is not like that. Women can be slightly distant at times, maybe intimidated? I have had incidents where women whom I was not interested in will stare at me as if they want to say something and don't or they find something to say, but the look in their eyes is the same, one of deep curiosity bordering on attraction/sexual desire. As for women that I would consider very pretty/sexy/or a type I would want to have sex with, they give me that same deep curious look. Some examples, I work at a restaurant so I get to see many strangers of all ages, but I saw one girl whom I would have wanted to sex right there, stare at me while she is waiting at the bar with her hand in her hair. The moment our eyes locked I could tell I would want her if I was not working, she probably felt the same. Another time was a girl who I work with who has a stunning face, but is so petite that her body is almost child like, tiny booty and titties. Even though her body is ok, her face is stunning so I know I would have fun with her if the opportunity presented itself. I have caught her staring with curiosity, as well as when I caught her looking yesterday, she dropped her eye contact and scanned me up and down, she probably thought she was stealthy, but I noticed, I have a good sense of reading body language. And this same girl had lost the wine opener she would keep in her back pocket, when she proclaimed she lost it to coworkers and myself, she proceeded to spank herself where the opener would be, and yes it was right in front of me. I don't know what to think of that.Big Grin DMSI maybe? I will continue to update when things happen or I have a unique feeling due to the sub. I am planning on running Version A at least until the new year. This has been an interesting ride so far, cant wait to get though the healing/clearing, I'm sure once that gets sorted out the scenarios will become more blatant and actions will happen. Happy Hunting.
Day 12:Today I woke up @ 8:15AM, my loops ended around 3:30AM. I got to bed late last night and had to rose early for a 9AM meeting. I woke up pretty groggy and have been tired all day, even as I write this at 2:30PM EST. I've eaten and am still tired and feeling very hot. It's not the FL heat, it seems like an internal fire coming from my stomach, digestive tract, as well as forehead. At this meeting so had a coworker staring into my eyes during conversation like she was lost or simply baffled. Another co worker sitting next to me consistently touched me in platonic and slightly sexual zones. She not only consistently let her arm and leg brush against me, creating that feeling, everyone has had it before, where the kino creates sexual tension because each of you are not moving and letting the nerve signals fire with comfort. She also put her hand on my chest gently pinching my nips as she got up to get her coffee, I had to stand to help her get out of the table. I will not lie, maybe tut my horn a bitBig Grin, I have always been told by people of all different ages both men and women that I am an attractive male. I have been told by women, especially the middle aged ladies, that I look like a young Brad Pitt. They say like him in "Se7en" or "Fight Club" when my hair is medium length. I get Eminem when it's short. I am currently growing it longSmile. Can't wait! Ok I am digressing, I am just giving you a small description of me, but again looks don't matter to women, it's how they "feel". This makes DMSI a game changer lol. Also on the male-female dynamic, I am sure most will agree, women ONLY touch you when they are confortable, turned on, or both. These early risky kino moves on their part is a great sign. I am def still healing. I am also for the record using TS MP3 for 3 loops on iTunes on my cell and having an alarm go off when I need to wake up and shut it off and take my headphones off. Will continue to post as more and more happens. Good shit coming soon. Happy hunting. Tongue
So, I 've been in lurking mode for quite a while now. I must say 3 weeks in county jail isn't a big deal, however I can tell you that it is filled with dudes trying to head f**k you, so kudos! I have recently completed 13 months of US4G.I would rename it Mediocre Success! Off subs until the new year. C Ya!
Day 13 & 14: Not too much to talk about regarding IOIs. I was not really looking, just continuing to get my loops in. My post has more do to with self effects. I switched from TS Mp3 to the TS Hybrid MP3 for these last two days. Is it that I switched, or should I stick with one specific format? Is the Hybrid track any more effective that the regular MP3? I will point out that I get a slight ringing during the loops, similar to a dog whistle, I hope I am not listening to it too loud. I do not believe I am damaging my ears or anything, just curious. During the two days of listening to the hybrid track I noticed that I was super fatigued. I also believe I hit some resistance, I was so sluggish and tired that I ended up PMOing after not doing so in quite some time. I am going to narrow that down to resistance and move forward positively. I will add that when I was making that mistake, since I believe harnessing our sex energy is crucial to this sub projecting, I became EXTREMELY hot, almost like I had a fever or insane hot flash, so extreme that I took a cold shower immediately to relieve most of it. Any thoughts about the tracks and resistance will be greatly appreciated and encourage me to post more. Thanks.
Hybrid is at least twice as powerful as either of the other formats. Pick one and stick with it. And pick hybrid format. Wink
Day 15-18 I have been using TS Hybrid MP3 since I was told to stick with one track and that it was more powerful. As usual lets start with track effects on self. Over these past few days I can first say that Shannon is right about the Hybrid power. It has made me very fatigued at times as well as very hungry. I find myself sleeping until mid day after my loops end around 1:30AM while I lay down and relax. This long sleep period leaves me groggy like over sleep plus DMSI fatigue, it can be a bitch. I also noticed that when I ran the sub the last two nights I had conscious thoughts of turning the sub off. I narrowed it down to resistance and kept pushing through my loops. I am glad I did because as I got to the end of my loops I noticed a great amount of relief/relaxation, it felt like I could actually feel the clearing/healing module. I also felt during these last few days that I was more needy with looking for IOIs or interest from women. I figured this was subconscious reaction to wanting women to notice me and will improve with clearing/healing. As for reactions from others, I am getting reactions from people that I really don't care for. I am getting unusual looks from women that are either way older or unattractive, and nothing from women that I would really want to be taken by the sub. Any thoughts? I will add that children seem to be positively effected by the sub. At work I had to deal with children bringing them their food. I had a couples infant child smile at me become more flamboyant with his arms and then hold on to my shirt as if he did not want me to go, it was so unusual even his parents noticed his behavior. Will continue to log when I can and will make sure to log any big changes or events immediately. Any feedback on events will help me and give me more desire to post updates. Thanks. Happy Hunting.
Children - the younger the better - are an excellent "canary" for gauging the strength and polarity of your aura.
Thanks for the quick reply Shannon. The child was an infant. Do you or anyone else have any insight into why I am getting certain interest from women I am either not interested in or women that are much older than I am, like elderly? I am curious if it is due to the healing/clearing or what?
(12-19-2016, 12:59 PM)Tyler103Durden Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the quick reply Shannon. The child was an infant. Do you or anyone else have any insight into why I am getting certain interest from women I am either not interested in or women that are much older than I am, like elderly? I am curious if it is due to the healing/clearing or what?

The less interested you are, the higher value she perceives you to have. The older she is, the less willing she is to wait... women have a shelf life (if they base attraction on looks), whereas men gain value with age. So older women are much more forthright and assertive because they have to be.
Hey forum members,

Happy New Year. New Year, New You.

I have been running V3.0A from Dec 1 to present with only missing Dec 31. I apologize for not posting, but I have been in the "set it and forget it" mindset since my last post due to what I will say next. I was not seeing anything external worth noting which was making me have resistance or feelings that the program was not working and becoming more needy for external signs of progress. I continue to push through and believe I was clearing/healing and still am. I believe this to be the case due to a number of things I have noticed. First, I went from being irritated by the sub at a moderate volume and would slowly become ok as the loops progressed. As time has gone by I can now listen to the sub at a much higher volume on my iphone (earbuds in) (hybrid TS MP3) and fee very relaxed through the whole process. There were nights were I swear I could feel what could only be described as TRUE healing, almost a mealting away of discomfort and deep relaxation. Second, I would experience a slight pain in different spots on my body such as back of calf, shoulder, side of shine, even around the orbital bone/eye socket. This pain would last a few moments and felt strange a little to difficult to put into words. Thoughts? Third, I have slightly began to feel what people call a celebrity vibe, it's actually made me feel intense anxiety at times like I should be doing something but nothing is more appropriate. I work in a restaurant in a very touristy destination so I see people of all ages and all backgrounds. I have noticed people looking at me both men and women, but doesn't seem that overt to categorize it as DMSI, idk. Also children especially babies look at me with a stare through their pure little baby eyes that is like wtf is this person. The infants grab at you and younger ones always say thank you without parents instruction. Overall I feel like I am healing something I just can not isolate what it is. Any thoughts on any of this please feel free.

On to something more meaningful. I went to the gym a few hours ago and ran into a female who was at my old gym. Before I left the old gym I asked for her number since I knew she was into me and I won't boast but I am out of her league. She would not budge so I gave her mine through the gym staff(she works there). When I asked her if she got it she said she did and I told her she is afraid to do anything with it, which I think she is since she is only 18 and most likely inexperienced. Plus I am very straight forward and throw sexual innuendos like nothing. Might have intimidated her. Well, it left me with a sour taste for her since she should have been over the wall that I was even jnterested in her. So as I go to my new gym she is there. Odds of that? DMSI maybe? As I see her we make eye contact and I can feel anxiety build in myself due to our last exchange, slightly ticked her off. At the same time I felt intense heat in my forehead. As I workout I begin noticing she is walking by me repeatedly and stopped listening to music on her headphones. She did some squats within my proximity, seemed like that just happened due to where we both were in the gym, but idk. I continued to feel heat all over me and noticed staring from other men. I didn't not speak to her due to her bitch attitude she displayed last time we spoke, I was in a frame of I am better than you and you should know that, even though I had this strange anxiety. On another note, I am already in good shape but took a slight hiatus from the gym and after only a few days back I am looking very shredded. DMSI? Basically this whole night had me thinking of the forum and the sub. The body heat, the stares from men, the weird anxious feeling, the female. Is this a manifestation? What may happen if I continue to see her there as I run the sub? I already had a feeling of why wouldn't you want some of this, but after more of the sub, what would happen? If you made it this far, thank you for sticking with me and any feedback, especially from you, ShannonBig Grin, would be greatly appreciated. Any insight into what I am going through would mean the world and I would continue to post when appropriate. Thanks.