Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI 3.0.1A The kitty whisperer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Decided to not pollute my v2.5 journal...

Was only able to do 2 loops Friday, 1 on Saturday and 2 today (Sunday).

I think I'm getting the "morphine drip", but for me it's very subtle as I'm usually in a very mellow/happy mood anyway. The confidence boost seems to be continuing from v2.5. Non-neediness also continuing. No headache or heat or added hunger to speak of.

Edit..
I know Shannon said DMSI automatically directs you to use the correct volume, but for some reason it also seems to be telling me to use the standard TS track and not the hybrid, for best results.
TS is the weakest. Hmmm.

How can you only get in 2 loops when you have the option of playing it on a playlist while you sleep?
(12-05-2016, 12:05 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]TS is the weakest. Hmmm.

How can you only get in 2 loops when you have the option of playing it on a playlist while you sleep?

Exactly my thoughts...sounds like a clever way of the mind tricking him into using the weakest to avoid change. I'm purposely ONLY using hybrid, and at a real beefy volume.

Thank you for making hybrid, Shannon. If you continue rolling out hybrid format in everything, I'll never use another format again, regardless of logistics. The massive increase in power I can't possibly ignore! Thanks again.

Other people in the room. Don't want to expose them. Don't have "sleep phones", or other comfortable sleeping headphones. Was able to get the 2 loops in while the other person was gone for a little while.

Will switch back to hybrid format tonight. My biggest concern was that the iphone 7 speakers, although stereo, may not actually reproduce US frequencies since this is what I play it on during sleep.
(12-05-2016, 05:21 AM)freerad98 Wrote: [ -> ]

Other people in the room. Don't want to expose them. Don't have "sleep phones", or other comfortable sleeping headphones. Was able to get the 2 loops in while the other person was gone for a little while.

Will switch back to hybrid format tonight. My biggest concern was that the iphone 7 speakers, although stereo, may not actually reproduce US frequencies since this is what I play it on during sleep.

Unless Apple has taken a dump, the last time I checked, they were the go-to company for creating audio. They have stereo cell phone speakers. If my Galaxy can play ultrasonics for the last four years, your iPhone can. As much as I dislike Apple's practices, last i heard they had pretty good hardware.
(12-05-2016, 05:58 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]

Unless Apple has taken a dump, the last time I checked, they were the go-to company for creating audio. They have stereo cell phone speakers. If my Galaxy can play ultrasonics for the last four years, your iPhone can. As much as I dislike Apple's practices, last i heard they had pretty good hardware.

the iphone 7 cannot play ur subs. I done a 20-20k audio test on it and u hear screeching sounds on it even though they got stereo speakers. There speakers are therefore unsuitable with your ultrasonic subs.
Wow... Jobs must be spinning in his grave.
And also the suddenly change the headphone jack in the latest iphone so you can only use their headphones.

So fuck apple. I like my Samsung S5.
There's a reason I have been with Linux for a long time, instead of Mac or Windows.
(12-05-2016, 04:32 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]And also the suddenly change the headphone jack in the latest iphone so you can only use their headphones.

So **** apple. I like my Samsung S5.

I've pretty much always used some $20 bluetooth headphones when I workout, which work fine.

I used to be an avid Android user, even against Apple, but there are a few things I like better with Apple:
1. The OS is so much more stable, rarely, if ever need to reboot the phone. No freezing or erratic behavior.
2. Don't need to wait on the carrier to modify Android OS before pushing the update to the phone.
3. Text message (and iMessage) have more functionality when communicating apple to apple.
(12-05-2016, 08:27 AM)posh Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-05-2016, 05:58 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]

the iphone 7 cannot play ur subs. I done a 20-20k audio test on it and u hear screeching sounds on it even though they got stereo speakers. There speakers are therefore unsuitable with your ultrasonic subs.

(12-05-2016, 08:28 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Wow... Jobs must be spinning in his grave.

I had a friend load the n-track Tuner (free alternative to Frequensee) app on his iPhone 6 to "listen", and used the 20-20k test track on my 7 and it responded all the way to 20khz. I think it's fine.
Listened to the A TS hybrid 3 loops last night.

Had some dreams, but none particularly notable. No other indicators or results yet.
Been doing my 3 loops 3.0.1A TS hybrid at night.

Last night went to toys for tots drive at a bar I frequent. Met the exGF there, danced. Nothing out of the ordinary there.

The interesting thing was that I saw the bar owner's wife, whom I know, but instead of the usual side hug, she gives me a kiss on the cheek.

Also, right before the band takes a break, I see a girl I met a year ago ((re-) manifestation?) that I tried to date, but she ended up having way too much stuff going on in her life to actually date. During the live band's break, they play line dances, which I usually participate in. ExGF is up there with me and others, and then this same girl keeps running up behind me and saying to her friends, "Get behind freerad, he knows what he's doing". It somewhat perturbs my exGF, haha. About 30 min later exGF and I decide to leave. ExGF gets in her car and leaves. When I get in my car, I try to text the other girl, but it fails. I go back in, find her and tell her I need her new number. She grabs me and says you must dance with me first. So we dance, she gives me a very tight hug, then I leave again after getting her number. I send her an introductory text. Later that night she starts texting me, flirty, but also keeps asking me why I like her and saying "thanks for remembering me". Maybe this is the celebrity effect at play here? She seemed quite enamored of me while we were dancing/talking/hugging.

No sex yet with her, but I predict it will happen, and soon.
Keep in mind, it's not just a "celebrity effect" that's causing stuff like this. The program is also designed to cause them to perceive you as being stunningly attractive in every way possible.

Welcome to the "Super Hotties" club. You're hot now. Smile
Pages: 1 2