Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Most expensive subliminal EVER..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Big Grin

I was just looking at the site to see if I can decide to do something else for a while after Alpha or just go onto SM.

And in 'free instant downloads' where absolute self confidence used to be. I found a new secret subliminal called "cvbvcvvcb".

It must be really good, because it is $3,432,423,430.00!!!!

Is this just testing the site or what? I was like "wow!" for a second. My second thought was it may have something to do with the spammers lately.

-Ben
Yeah, that must be the super secret God Mode subliminal Tongue
lol Thanks for reporting it. It's a glitch. But Yeah. If you can afford it, I'll make it a "god mode" program if you like. Smile
Hmm i wonder what it would do? Precourse would probably have to be the Buddha set.
(08-22-2011, 03:30 AM)Spiral Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm i wonder what it would do? Precourse would probably have to be the Buddha set.

It's our newest 5g subliminal. It's so advanced the effects are seen in 5 seconds. This is our first 5g; project name: cvbbachdsa aka "Riches to Rags". We can guarantee after buying this subliminal you will have gone from billionaire to dirt poor.

I took care of it btw....
(08-27-2011, 09:35 PM)Andrew Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-22-2011, 03:30 AM)Spiral Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm i wonder what it would do? Precourse would probably have to be the Buddha set.

It's our newest 5g subliminal. It's so advanced the effects are seen in 5 seconds. This is our first 5g; project name: cvbbachdsa aka "Riches to Rags". We can guarantee after buying this subliminal you will have gone from billionaire to dirt poor.

I took care of it btw....

LOL Thank you, Andrew. Smile I needed the laugh, too.