Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Last call for DMSI 3.0.1 additions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
This thread is for me to have a way of reminding myself what was most desired for inclusion before I do a freeze on additions and begin doing optimization only.

Please state what you most want added to the script before then. (I already have NSFM and OAA noted, will be determining those tonight).

This is NOT a place to throw a list of 27,000 different things at me. Just state ONE thing (did I mention one?) that you want added that you think is important.

This way no last minute forgottens happen. I will be closing DMSI 3.0.1 for additions in a day or two.

No guarantees or assurances that what you suggest will be added, but it may.

Go!
[Edited as per rules]
Abundance mindset/Deservedness
Approachability through vulnerability,

often times girls are afraid to come to you or interact with becauce you seem to arrogant or perfect.
Better to be open and vulerabel, you become more relateable
Quote:Serial killer stare that triggers undying love and devotion in the target, even cult mania.

With posts like that I wonder if you're actually a troll.

Anyway, I definately give a vote for putting OAA in. I was thinking earlier that if someone isn't able to talk to girls themselves then it's going to be just the same if the girl comes and talks to them. I don't think it's helping them to sit back because of the fear and think that if girls do talk to them that they will be able to handle that.

As for my suggestion of what to put in, I think you've already mentioned putting it in, but stopping self sabotage in such a situation. I know for me I have had girls approach me and sometimes be direct a few times in my life and sabotaged it because of the "this is too good" feeling.
If it's not already there, triggering their sexual fantasies and being the only one in their eyes who can fulfill them.
Detecting and rejecting women with STDs.
I don't know what could be added to adjust for this (or if there's already something) but I see in quite a few women that they think I'd ruin their life if they connected with me in any way. They look at me like I'm the enemy. I guess I'd call it severe ASD, and it occurs with women who don't already know me well. For instance, there are women at my gym's daycare that won't look me in the eye, or will barely acknowledge my existence - even though I'm open, smiling, and friendly. I wonder if this is happening with anyone else, and how much it's going on with women I haven't even noticed.
Maybe they look at you and they are thinking "WHYYY YOOU SOO SEXXYY". Tongue
(11-22-2016, 03:50 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Serial killer stare that triggers undying love and devotion in the target, even cult mania.

With posts like that I wonder if you're actually a troll.

Anyway, I definately give a vote for putting OAA in. I was thinking earlier that if someone isn't able to talk to girls themselves then it's going to be just the same if the girl comes and talks to them. I don't think it's helping them to sit back because of the fear and think that if girls do talk to them that they will be able to handle that.

As for my suggestion of what to put in, I think you've already mentioned putting it in, but stopping self sabotage in such a situation. I know for me I have had girls approach me and sometimes be direct a few times in my life and sabotaged it because of the "this is too good" feeling.

I'm not a troll. I just stopped pulling any punches in attraction and influence. I'm like an old school patriarch, perhaps Vedic Aryan. Are you from India?
My value system is much more in alignment with forgotten masculine cultures like that. Incredulous! I know...

Regardless, as long as the social proof and celebrity status is in there, which I believe it is, I'll be somewhat content. I believe women go for what's "most popular" as their prime mating directive. Although dominance is always sexy (to women).

But yeah, that was a bit of a tongue in cheek comment, also an inside joke. I knew it would clash with what I perceive as - and hate to call - betaness here.
3 runs of AM6 did me well. I can only hope these subs continue to serve me in my highest greatness.

And there is nothing wrong with undying love and devotion from a woman! I'm going to stop editing this comment now. Smile
Well, you've been pretty extensive in the changes. I'm impressed and excited. Even some new OMGWTFBBQ acronyms.

The one thing I really want, is something you've already added. That is:

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-1233-p...#pid141110

However, I'd like you to just go back and massively buff this up as much as possible so it's as lights out as it can be in person at a minimum. I have several girls I know in my circles that I'd like to escalate with and they may have preconceived notions I'd like removed. Now, I have my doubts about subs manifesting girls that I only have contact with on social media nowadays due to them cooling on me I assume due to failing to be attractive enough when we were in person. So asking them out before somehow attracting them is a waste of time it hasn't worked when tried, so now I'm at an impasse with them. I know you say that manifestations can happen somehow in such an instance, so I suppose my contribution to this thread would be to not only go back and max out this effect in person, but maybe see if it's possible to have these same girls who "wrote you off" so to speak sexually, give you another window by somehow manifesting them back into your presence, and/or suggesting a meetup.

I feel that if this effect is maximised big time for at least girls you interact with in person, this could give DMSI a chance to rack up a ton of quick wins through girls we already know. Which would make it easier to talk to them etc. because they are known entities, which would just make success more and more natural eventually making it easy to do the same with NEW girls. It is similar to the "training wheels" analogy used. However, if it's somehow able to do manifestations of girls you know and have not closed the deal with and now don't have away to get in front of them and only have social media contact etc. and they contact you and want to meet up with you somehow, that's even more amazing because there's a few I really dig that I wish I was able to attract when they were in person with me awhile back. Now with them, I'd have to start attracting them online first in order to ask them out and have them agree, which doesn't really work for me. I know that is counter to DMSI's goal as they should be pursuing...I'm just speaking out loud about the situation.

So, the improvement of that module to maximise it's power for girls in front of you, and making it able to manifest back in front of you, girls you want but aren't playing ball right now for whatever reason. Again, I don't understand how that is possible to do, but if it is, then that's what I'd like, maximisation of this module's power for girls in front of you that you know, and manifestation of girls you know that you have blown a chance to be with before to get them in front of you again.
The intended person to attract is inclined to contribute financially to have sex and the time it consumes
Assuming CatMan's suggestion to massively buff everything (like faster healing and stronger brain/body optimization) is accepted, then I thought of this:

The manifestations shouldn't be possible to miss. So if the user comes across a hot girl and she doesn't approach and he doesn't approach, then if she is a manifestation then they should cross paths again. She should only stop being a manifestation if the user specifically tells her no. This would really help make it clear when a girl is a manifestation or not, especially if the user crosses many hot girls on a daily basis and none approach him.
Brilliant!
Pages: 1 2 3 4