Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI 2.5 (Time to be the Guinea Pig)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So I finally broke down and purchased DMSI today. In my two and half years using Shannon's subs I have never seen such positive review for a product. Have to try it out for myself and make sure these reviews aren't fabricated. Just kidding I have had results from every sub I have ran. Speaking of which when I start reading other user journals I always want to know what subs they have ran before to get where they are at so here you go:

ASC 5G 1.5 Months (Made me a believer in subs)
EPRHA 3.5 Months (Started cleaning out my psyche)
LTU 5G 4 + 4.5 Months (Further cleaning and positive habit enforcement)
AM 5G 6 Stage + 2 Months Stage 7 (Increased psychological fortitude and drive)
E2 5.5G 1.5 Months (Not really sure)
AM 5G Stage 7 2.5 Months (Deepened first run)

So I have a strong foundation in place. Actually the month and half I ran E2 I literally noticed nothing except not being tired from AM all the time. Probably should of pushed farther with that sub but was missing AM.

Anyways I had been debating between BASE and DMSI. I chose DMSI because I didn't want to go through another 6 stage set right now and I wanted to see what everyone was talking about. Plus who doesn't like feeling sexy.

I will journal occasionally as I go though my intended 96 day run. Only about two loops so far and what I noticed is probably just a placebo effect. Regardless it was really intense. After just a few minutes of exposure I felt a really warm feeling around my sex chakra that led to me feeling like I was standing in an ocean of energy that went from my feet to my stomach. Not feeling this anymore but it was kind of nice.
Day 2:
A few interesting things happened on my first day. First a coworker of mine stood in front of me and started playing with her boobs while she was zoning out. Also, when I went to drop off a package at the UPS store the girl working there practical let me skip to the front of the line so I could get in and out faster. This doesn't usually happen when I go there plus she was really friendly. Both could be coincidence, going to get 3 more loops in tonight. One more thing to report, that energy I was feeling yesterday came back later on last night. It rose to my chest area and I felt really good emotionally like I was letting go of a lot of stuff. However, the good feeling I had in my stomach before turned into a knot at the same time. Woke up feeling pretty normal today.
Day 3:
Got so tired last night. Didn't do a full 3 loops. DMSI is a different kind of tired than AM. AM made me feel heavy and irritated when I used it to much. DMSI was literally making me fall asleep. Got 9 hours of sleep and seem back to normal today. Really looking forward to seeing what this program can do and getting a full 3 loops today and all weekend when I have less to do. I have found that since I have become a full time student while still working full time I have less energy for subs. I was only running AM refresher 4-6 hours a day at times. I try to offset this by getting extra sleep and eating healthy.
Day 7:

It seems like people are being more friendly with me lately. Nothing mind blowing yet. I think a girl tried to intentionally run me over with her chair yesterday that never talks to me. Not sure. I am noticing some positive differences in this sub compared to Alpha Male. I feel like it is helping to make me genuinely attractive and good looking but maybe only at 5% potential so far. AM and ASC seemed almost forced and I wasn't ever sure if it was just a false sense of confidence in my head. Kind of like drinking.
Day 10:

So I had a fight with my girlfriend of almost 2 years today. I think it might be an unrecoverable fight. It's five days before our 2 year anniversary. I think the sub was related to this. It's almost like something took me over during the event. Almost like I was looking for a way out of the relationship. Maybe it's the auto pilot people have been talking about. Deep down part of me has wanted out, I feel like I could do better at times and that our life goals don't really match. Not feeling super good right now think I will be okay. On the bright side I have noticed some positive results over the last few days. I find my self walking by girls that I would normal feel are out of my league or not for me and feeling like I have a chance. I have never felt like this my whole life. Also, I have been more emotionally open with people. I find girls are going out of their way to interact with me and or get my attention. I feel way more like myself then I did on AM. I want to journal more on this but have to go pick up a pizza.
If you want to end an existing relationship, DMSI is a very good way to do it.
(11-11-2016, 10:55 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]If you want to end an existing relationship, DMSI is a very good way to do it.

Disagree for me, but maybe I'm an exception to the rule.
Well, looks like the bridge has burnt. No turning back now. I really hurt an amazing person. I just wasn't ready to be a family man. I still have so much ambition and things I want to do. I feel bad saying this but I just don't feel like we are on the same level as when we met. Usually when I think like this it blows up in my face. Going to be very interesting how the next few weeks go.
Day 11:

Feeling Like I broke my own heart. Doesn't help to know that I destroyed another's. Not sure if being attractive is better than having someone that truly cares about you. Yea pretty bummed out right now but guess this is the cost of moving forward in my life. Kind of wish DMSI still had the healing modules in it. I figure this will pass in a few weeks, probably going to be very lonely for a while.
(11-13-2016, 02:23 PM)Tao374 Wrote: [ -> ]Day 11:

Feeling Like I broke my own heart. Doesn't help to know that I destroyed another's. Not sure if being attractive is better than having someone that truly cares about you. Yea pretty bummed out right now but guess this is the cost of moving forward in my life. Kind of wish DMSI still had the healing modules in it. I figure this will pass in a few weeks, probably going to be very lonely for a while.

A little bit of pain today, will save her a lot of pain tomorrow brother.
(11-13-2016, 04:01 PM)Duke.Togo Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-13-2016, 02:23 PM)Tao374 Wrote: [ -> ]Day 11:

A little bit of pain today, will save her a lot of pain tomorrow brother.

Duke I think you're right.
Was going to edit my earlier post. Doing much better now. Didn't eat much this weekend, think I was just hungry. Was starting to feel like the Snickers commercial but appetite is back, all good now.
(11-12-2016, 06:59 AM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-11-2016, 10:55 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]If you want to end an existing relationship, DMSI is a very good way to do it.

Keep thinking that. When DMSI is finished, you will not be.
(11-14-2016, 01:00 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-12-2016, 06:59 AM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]

Keep thinking that. When DMSI is finished, you will not be.

Mmmk.
Day 16:

It seems like this program is making the break up easier. Have felt good the last two days. Also, noticed the extreme warming sensation in the belly area again the last two mornings at work. It felt really amazing. I'm thinking the program might take a little longer to kick in for me than someone that started being single. With the results I see people reporting on the forum, I don't think any one is going to run SM and more. People will probably just do this after AM. Kind of miss AM right now. I kept thinking I would of got more growth if I was single during the second half of the program plus refresher time. Also, I don't want to get to needy right now, need to stay focused on life. Hopefully AM programing got in there deep enough. Anyways going to try and get out some this weekend and socialize.
Pages: 1 2 3