Subliminal Talk

Full Version: AM 6 Results
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone.
The reason for the post is that I am currently on AM 6 Stage II have some questions. Nothing major, but here it goes. I have noticed that I am obviously more confident with stage I and II, but I have noticed is that there are a lot of women that seem to be extremely turned off by my change in confidence and behavior. Especially if they are millennials. Minority women don't seem to mind but American women can't stand my self confidence. It's as if they are looking for Beta's?!Am I overreacting or is this normal?
Hi,
They are overeating not you, it's usually a good thing. A lot of women these days especially the controlling one can't stand a confident man because they can't manipulate him.

I had women while doing AM6 making big scene saying they hate me but their body language and the way they said it was in a manner to say they loved it. They will usually hate you publicly but love you secretly as it is said in the pdf instruction, you may have missed it.

Everyone who knows you as a weak person which they could profit from before AM6 won't like the change. Even friend you used to follow because you agreed to their ways. Everything that is a threat to the status quo of your surrounding may badly react to your new behavior.
These women are reacting because at first running AM makes the persons confidence too overt. Look at your second run and you'll be able to gauge the confidence you display so that it doesn't overwhelm women. In my opinion women want someone who is positive it's clear that in a relationship they want a man but at first it's about attraction and fun. In a lot of ways guys are similar
(10-20-2016, 11:56 AM)dpres1177! Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone.
The reason for the post is that I am currently on AM 6 Stage II have some questions. Nothing major, but here it goes. I have noticed that I am obviously more confident with stage I and II, but I have noticed is that there are a lot of women that seem to be extremely turned off by my change in confidence and behavior. Especially if they are millennials. Minority women don't seem to mind but American women can't stand my self confidence. It's as if they are looking for Beta's?!Am I overreacting or is this normal?

Women can't stand Confidence: Yes. Usually, they want someone to buy or purchase things, do errands for them... Be happy that your Confidence communicates to them .....a Status... They can't use you for anything. Big Grin
No no no Disneylandusa Undecided

I don't know where these beliefs about women come from but they are some of the worst you can have if you're going to get anywhere. I probably am sounding like a bastard but i'm not trying to. It just frustrates me to see these comments all over the place like you're there trying to give some kind of advice yet it's not any kind of advice that will be efficient.

All the girls i've had sex with i've never brought them anything much. Maybe I gave one of them a little bit of chocolate after sex cos I heard it gives the same hormonal response. Or once I brought handcuffs to use on them haha.

One girl I brought flowers once, the first girl I was with. We didn't have sex and the reaction taught me why you never buy flowers for them.

This statement that women can't stand confidence.. I really don't know what to say, that has to be one of the worst part of advice i've heard about women. Undecided

And don't take it the wrong way, i'm not saying this as a 'moderator' i'm saying this as a fellow person on the forum who also wants women Wink

As for the original question, it's likely the ones you are talking about are very manipulative types so they can't deal with you standing up to them as it doesn't happen often. Interestingly though alot of the time after they act like retards they will come back attracted.
(10-21-2016, 03:53 AM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]No no no Disneylandusa Undecided

I don't know where these beliefs about women come from but they are some of the worst you can have if you're going to get anywhere. I probably am sounding like a bastard but i'm not trying to. It just frustrates me to see these comments all over the place like you're there trying to give some kind of advice yet it's not any kind of advice that will be efficient.

All the girls i've had sex with i've never brought them anything much. Maybe I gave one of them a little bit of chocolate after sex cos I heard it gives the same hormonal response. Or once I brought handcuffs to use on them haha.

One girl I brought flowers once, the first girl I was with. We didn't have sex and the reaction taught me why you never buy flowers for them.

This statement that women can't stand confidence.. I really don't know what to say, that has to be one of the worst part of advice i've heard about women. Undecided

And don't take it the wrong way, i'm not saying this as a 'moderator' i'm saying this as a fellow person on the forum who also wants women Wink

As for the original question, it's likely the ones you are talking about are very manipulative types so they can't deal with you standing up to them as it doesn't happen often. Interestingly though alot of the time after they act like retards they will come back attracted.

I feel you, Ben. I dunno if you're been reading my journal or not, but I had an AMOG try to give me "advice" that pretty much amounted to a bunch of SJW nonsense.

I knew I was done with the conversation the moment he (she?) started out with: "The problem is that men in the west are TOO masculine."

Seems like DMSI is bringing out a bunch of men pretending to get laid all the time and giving out bad advice.
Yeah I seen that. I never liked the whole 'you have to balance masculinity and femininity' argument. Funnily enough all the 'spiritual' people i've seen that espouse that are really feminine, weird looking guys with this weird 'energy' to them.

And a past EFT coach who was all spiritual, she would go on about this same thing. But she was really masculine and had this strange energy of a crazy person. Turns out in the end she was a crazy person, a scammer and fucked in the head. She is ex's with Mark Manson and has all this shit going off about him and how the only reason he left America is to get away from her because coincidentally America contains the letters of her name and other mental shit. When I read that stuff I unsubscribed from everything of hers, but unfortunately I wasted money on her tapping courses that barely helped me at all.

I'm not getting laid right now, but then again i'm not in every thread trying to give advice about it haha. But I do know from past experience when advice like that is horrible.
(10-21-2016, 06:50 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah I seen that. I never liked the whole 'you have to balance masculinity and femininity' argument. Funnily enough all the 'spiritual' people i've seen that espouse that are really feminine, weird looking guys with this weird 'energy' to them.

And a past EFT coach who was all spiritual, she would go on about this same thing. But she was really masculine and had this strange energy of a crazy person. Turns out in the end she was a crazy person, a scammer and ***** in the head. She is ex's with Mark Manson and has all this shit going off about him and how the only reason he left America is to get away from her because coincidentally America contains the letters of her name and other mental shit. When I read that stuff I unsubscribed from everything of hers, but unfortunately I wasted money on her tapping courses that barely helped me at all.

I'm not getting laid right now, but then again i'm not in every thread trying to give advice about it haha. But I do know from past experience when advice like that is horrible.

LMFAO...

Reminds me of this cringeworthy ultra omega pedestalising nice guy fedora bullshit like this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_uRIMUBnvw

If you can watch the whole thing, you have a stronger stomach than I. The best part is how most women were super creeped out and weirded out by their odd energy you speak of by this afterwards, lmao.

Yeesh. Lost souls. Lost.

EDIT: And, what's up with them wearing the same kinds of white button up shirts? Guys in this "field" always have the white button up shirt thing going on, and the necklace thing too. Like a cult uniform, just another observation.
I WANT TO PUNCH THOSE GUYS IN THE FACE.

That is all..

I definately couldn't watch it all! I did love how you mentioned that all these women went off about this video hahaha. I wonder what the idiots who made it thought of that.

"oohh noo it'ss justt dey aree dammiged by mens..."
(10-21-2016, 06:50 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah I seen that. I never liked the whole 'you have to balance masculinity and femininity' argument. Funnily enough all the 'spiritual' people i've seen that espouse that are really feminine, weird looking guys with this weird 'energy' to them.
The issue is that in the west the spiritual movement seems to have been hijacked in a way by feminism and sort of its anger towards anything masculine.

Look at Bruce Lee. That's a strong, masculine, spiritual man. He stood for integrity, truth, justice, followed his purpose.

Let's not confuse the hippie new age movement guys you see in the west with true masculine spiritual men.

A good example of how a spiritual man looks like is found in David Deida's book "the way of the superior man." The book describes a masculine, spiritual man that follows his purpose.
(10-21-2016, 07:59 PM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]

And a past EFT coach who was all spiritual, she would go on about this same thing. But she was really masculine and had this strange energy of a crazy person. Turns out in the end she was a crazy person, a scammer and ***** in the head. She is ex's with Mark Manson and has all this shit going off about him and how the only reason he left America is to get away from her because coincidentally America contains the letters of her name and other mental shit. When I read that stuff I unsubscribed from everything of hers, but unfortunately I wasted money on her tapping courses that barely helped me at all.

LMFAO...

Reminds me of this cringeworthy ultra omega pedestalising nice guy fedora ***** like this...

If you can watch the whole thing, you have a stronger stomach than I. The best part is how most women were super creeped out and weirded out by their odd energy you speak of by this afterwards, lmao.

Yeesh. Lost souls. Lost.

EDIT: And, what's up with them wearing the same kinds of white button up shirts? Guys in this "field" always have the white button up shirt thing going on, and the necklace thing too. Like a cult uniform, just another observation.

My response to guys on that website would be the following song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5bOcsHYm8I

The Too short verse describes those guys the best!
(10-21-2016, 07:59 PM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]LMFAO...

Reminds me of this cringeworthy ultra omega pedestalising nice guy fedora ***** like this...

Yeesh. Lost souls. Lost.

They definitely didn't read "The Rational Male" Big Grin

LMFAO...

Yeesh. Lost souls. Lost.

EWWWW CATMAN. I could've gone a lifetime without seeing that video!
(10-22-2016, 03:23 AM)FREAK4LIFE Wrote: [ -> ]

LMFAO...

Yeesh. Lost souls. Lost.

My response to guys on that website would be the following song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5bOcsHYm8I

The Too short verse describes those guys the best!

I just died laughing, that's the funniest shit ever.
Pages: 1 2