Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI 2.5 (Test Log)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
v2.4 Summary
  • Ran it for about 37 or 38 days (missed 2 days)
  • Effects that I remember:
    • started eating a lot, gained weight - mainly around the waist area
    • sometimes received a glance from a girl here and there; at times they actually looked away while crossing paths (more looking away than the other way round)
    • developed strong pain in neck/shoulder area
  • Split with my GF. I think this is the first DMSI break-up, unless I missed it in someone else's journal. (Just to be clear, I'm not saying DMSI caused it. But it happened while on DMSI.)

Rest period
Decided to take 2 days off of subs.
  • Helped with the neck/shoulder pain.
  • A guy at a shoe shop was extra chatty, but in a creepy way. (Now I kind of understand how girls feel when in a similar situation)
  • While in public transport, I found myself surrounded by 4-5 young girls (19-20 yo) all sitting separately on seats around me - front, back, left, right. (Coincidence or something else?)

v2.5
  • Have listened to 2.5 for two days now
  • I feel some sensations in the body while listening. Mainly in the abdomen area and in the sinus area. (I actually almost felt like sneezing while listening to 2.5 today)
  • Pain in neck/shoulder hasn't completely disappeared, but it's better than what it was towards the last few days of 2.4
  • No significant hunger pangs. Hopefully, I'll be able to shed the weight I gained with a bit of exercise.
  • A waitress in cafe I frequent was nicer to me than she was two weeks ago.

Edit: Forgot to mention the dream I had this morning. In my dream, I was reading a book which had a chant/code to invoke Neo (from the Matrix). I wanted to experiment, but I was a bit scared (still in my dream). I still went ahead and read the code aloud. As soon as I did that, something started to materialise out of thin air. I got scared and started saying, "go away! no stop! go away". And then I woke up. Interesting dream. Makes me think that I'm possibly afraid of success (with girls or otherwise) for some reason. Not sure how to work on this. Any ideas?
Love the way you put your results. Simple, tidy and providing real feedback.
(10-17-2016, 08:25 AM)lokko Wrote: [ -> ]Love the way you put your results. Simple, tidy and providing real feedback.

Thanks, mate. Appreciate it.

Hope it proves useful.
I've noticed a few things from listening to v2.5 for 3 days now:
  • The neck/shoulder pain from the days of listening to v2.4 is getting better

• Even after I stop listening to v2.5 I feel some kind of sensations and slight pain in my ears. On one hand I was thinking maybe it's related to what Shannon describes as, "You don't stop listening to dmsi after you stop listening to it" (something like that). Which means that effects of sub continue even after active listening has stopped. As if whatever was heard during the last run of the sub is being repeated in the minds of the listener. On the other hand, I've been listening to v2.5 during the day with my earphones and 3 straight loops mean having my earphones in my ear for 4 hours and 48 minutes straight. Maybe that's what's causing the sensations and slight pain in the ear.

• The alternate reality/reality bending/autopilot: yesterday at work, while in a meeting, I was physically present but not mentally. It was as if I was listening to people as if I was listening to noise. Words and their meanings did not register most of the times. I'm not sure if I was sleep deprived (did sleep for 5 hours or so, though) or if it's the sub/alternate-reality taking over. I don't think I'm even able to word it right.

• I haven't been able to get more than 5 hours or so of sleep on 2.5. I've been listening to 2.5 only while I'm awake. I tend to go to bed early these days (like an hour or so before my usual bed time - before dmsi), but then I wake up on my own in about 5 hours or so. Then if I try to continue to sleep, I keep having endless thoughts running through my head. Kind of like mini-dreamy state while being partially awake. I don't remember any of the thoughts/dreams now, but it looks like a lot of information is being processed.
A few things of note since I last wrote here:
  • A sense of sullen-ness has dawned onto me ever since starting v2.5. I have started keeping to myself and even a little bit of resistance from others is enough to irritate me.
  • An older lady at work, while talking about work to a group of people, suddenly started talking about how some older women throw themselves at tradespeople who come to fix things at their houses. A bit weird and odd. Could it be dmsi? I was standing about 6 feet away from her.
  • I had a kind of headache/pain in the eyes while looking at objects quite up close while on v2.4. Since starting v2.5 that pain/discomfort has disappeared. Here I was thinking that something was wrong with my eyes. Didn't know it was because of v2.4 (possibly resistance?).
  • Neck and shoulder getting better every day.
I think the aura works much better, and energy flooding may be responsible for taking care of your physical aches and pains. That's the case with me so far, other than a headache here and there.
(10-21-2016, 05:35 AM)hunk Wrote: [ -> ]A few things of note since I last wrote here:
  • A sense of sullen-ness has dawned onto me ever since starting v2.5. I have started keeping to myself and even a little bit of resistance from others is enough to irritate me.
  • An older lady at work, while talking about work to a group of people, suddenly started talking about how some older women throw themselves at tradespeople who come to fix things at their houses. A bit weird and odd. Could it be dmsi? I was standing about 6 feet away from her.
  • I had a kind of headache/pain in the eyes while looking at objects quite up close while on v2.4. Since starting v2.5 that pain/discomfort has disappeared. Here I was thinking that something was wrong with my eyes. Didn't know it was because of v2.4 (possibly resistance?).
  • Neck and shoulder getting better every day.
The pain in the eyes is probably tiredness. My eyes start to hurt when I get very tired, eyes are crossing a little bit too.
(10-21-2016, 06:40 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-21-2016, 05:35 AM)hunk Wrote: [ -> ]A few things of note since I last wrote here:

The pain in the eyes is probably tiredness. My eyes start to hurt when I get very tired, eyes are crossing a little bit too.

No, it's more like a headache in the front part (like right behind and around the eyes). I notice it happening all the time - not just when I was tired.

When I started listening v2.5, I used to listen to 3 loops during the day. For last 3 days now, I've switched to listening to v2.5 while sleeping. The effect of this is that I wake up extremely tired and I find it difficult to open my eyes after waking up and find it really hard to get out of the bed.

The eye/front-of-head ache of v2.4 isn't there anymore on v2.5; even when I'm tired.
So, after using v2.5 for about 12 days now... here's what I have to say:
  • v2.5 feels lighter compared to v2.4.
  • Similar to what Catman reported in Shannon's journal discussion, I've also experienced the following:
    • Thoughts of my parents dying. Actually, thoughts of one parent dying and the other being miserable. It has had a two fold effect. On one hand it makes me concerned about my parents and on the other it makes me think of how life would be if I don't have a partner.
    • I gained weight on v2.4 and continue to do so on v2.5. I have been getting more excercise on v2.5, but still the weight refuses to go down. I've decided to resort to intermittent fasting now - will see how that goes. I'm thinking since v2.5 possibly uses sources of energy other than food - my food requirements have actually gone down. I don't feel very hungry these days.
  • With regards to women, I have noticed that sometimes girls look at me for half a second extra. Other than that, I also think they are a bit nicer to me.
  • An older woman at work one day started talking about toyboys all of a sudden. It was weird, but I think I can attribute this only to DMSI Smile
  • I seriously lack motivation for anything still. Haven't been looking for jobs, falling behind at work, missing deadlines at work. Sad

Have been thinking of going back to v2.4 when I finish two weeks of v2.5.
So... I switched back to v2.4 on 28th night. I'll continue with v2.4 journal now. Just recording the date of switch to v2.4 here for posterity (night of 28th Oct).