Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI 2.4 and hunger feedback?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys,
Just wondering you guys who used DMSI 2.4 how bad the extra hunger is? That's one big thing stopping me.

Also mainly for gym people, did you find you put on any extra fat during it because of the hunger? Or maybe did you burn more fat? I know some people reported that on earlier versions.
(10-15-2016, 08:50 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys,
Just wondering you guys who used DMSI 2.4 how bad the extra hunger is? That's one big thing stopping me.

Also mainly for gym people, did you find you put on any extra fat during it because of the hunger? Or maybe did you burn more fat? I know some people reported that on earlier versions.

v2.4? No extra hunger. v2.5 is turning out to be quite the food hog. What's also alarming... I think it's using my "personal energy" if that makes any sense. In boxing class, I seem weaker and less motivated, even though it's putting me in a flow state where my techniques are quicker and more relaxed. This is a weird version. I'm not quite sure what to make of it yet.
Cool, thanks man. I mainly want to use 2.4 due to the healing part.

I don't know if it's resistance or a good thing but I feel like I need a break from E2. Shannon recently has mentioned that even a break from E2 might be good. Though with how intense things were yesterday even with the conscious masking, I don't know how intense DMSI 2.4 would be.
I didn't noticed much hunger with 2.4, If there is some it's very subtle, nothing blatantly obvious.
A slight increase I would say.
(.....)
I haven't noticed much hunger on either V2.4 or V2.5 - I'm also comparing that to V1, which was intolerable.
It's not that bad.
On 2.4, it was barely noticeable. On 2.5, the hunger is quite strong, for me at least, but it's not constant. I'll simply get extremely hungry every now and again. On V. 1, the hunger was constant and draining.
No hunger at all. The only version I got almost instantly hungry was 2.3.
Yep. I echo the above. No additional food requirements during 2.4
Thanks, you guys are making it difficult not to switch Tongue But good to know.

It seems you did get pretty hungry a few times though Chaos in your journal, though maybe you forgot about it. Sometimes things just feels smooth with subliminals that you can forget. It seems like it's more because of the healing than the aura though, as i've had similar with E2 a little.

Though you may be similar to me, being an emotional eater which I had to deal with alot of it while losing weight though it still happens sometimes, when the emotions are high I want to eat. Interestingly the big trigger remaining for that seems to be related to girls and rejection.

I do feel that DMSI will work for me to some extent seeing that most methods i've done have worked to an extent around sex. The most obvious one was PSTEC combined with visualization of having sex where girls just started coming out with sexual stuff almost instantly online. Interestingly though I had a little bit of that earlier on E2 and it also seemed to happen on WM but the difference with PSTEC is that several of these girls I actually had sex with, most of them on WM were too far away or it just didn't happen.
(10-18-2016, 03:10 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, you guys are making it difficult not to switch Tongue But good to know.

It seems you did get pretty hungry a few times though Chaos in your journal, though maybe you forgot about it. Sometimes things just feels smooth with subliminals that you can forget. It seems like it's more because of the healing than the aura though, as i've had similar with E2 a little.

Though you may be similar to me, being an emotional eater which I had to deal with alot of it while losing weight though it still happens sometimes, when the emotions are high I want to eat. Interestingly the big trigger remaining for that seems to be related to girls and rejection.

I do feel that DMSI will work for me to some extent seeing that most methods i've done have worked to an extent around sex. The most obvious one was PSTEC combined with visualization of having sex where girls just started coming out with sexual stuff almost instantly online. Interestingly though I had a little bit of that earlier on E2 and it also seemed to happen on WM but the difference with PSTEC is that several of these girls I actually had sex with, most of them on WM were too far away or it just didn't happen.

I'm curious how you used PSTEC to get interest from women? Aren't they just click tracks to wipe negative experiences/emotions?
That's part of it, but the other part is the 'positive' tracks where you implant a positive belief. I would combine it with visualization of having sex, and the state it put me in the visualizations got pretty intense at times.

And things just started happening. One girl who liked me on a dating site, we started talking and like a half an hour later she hinted on me going over there and I did and stayed the night. That was the one I was sleeping with for over a year and still talk to sometimes.

Another I talked to a few days and went over, it was heading towards sex but we got interrupted. Though then she went strange on me.

And girls were just coming out with sexual stuff online. Though i'd have a similar thing where after a bit fear and other emotions would come up like "this is too good" and derail it.

There was a few other cool things that happened too, I got pretty good results from it. Comparible was briefly on WM where I slept with 2 different girls within a week of each other and several girls were sending me nudes.

The thing about PSTEC though is having to take like 40+ minutes a day, sometimes more and consciously sit there and do the tracks. But it worked well.
Interesting. I have PSTEC 2015, the free tracks, and Level 1 with PSTEC Positive. I also have PSTEC Negative. That's cool to hear about PSTEC Positive. I'll have to remember that when I'm done with DMSI and taking a break from the state-shifting programs.
Pages: 1 2