Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Question for Shannon: Romantic Lover vs Girlfriend?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Shannon,

I was just wondering, what exactly does the term 'perfect romantic lover' mean? Is it more like a girlfriend or a friends-with-benefits (plus dates)?
*bump*
I read somewhere that he did not know what people want to call it, so he made both versions of it.
The perfect romantic lover is what your subconscious decides it is. That is all I remember reading about it.
Sounds like girlfriend requires more commitment
Hmmm, but I'm still not sure what the difference is
*bump*
Shannon isn't fully back and answering questions yet. Though with his journal update today it sounds like he will be soon.
Thanks for the update, Ben!
(10-15-2016, 08:45 AM)risingwarrior Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Shannon,

I was just wondering, what exactly does the term 'perfect romantic lover' mean? Is it more like a girlfriend or a friends-with-benefits (plus dates)?

It means, quite literally, whatever you define those words to mean at the subconscious level.

Which may not always be what you consciously define it as.

Romantic lover means she's having sex with you and the relationship isn't just sex, it's also romantic. Beyond that, it's up to your own definition.
(10-28-2016, 02:17 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-15-2016, 08:45 AM)risingwarrior Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Shannon,

It means, quite literally, whatever you define those words to mean at the subconscious level.

Which may not always be what you consciously define it as.

Romantic lover means she's having sex with you and the relationship isn't just sex, it's also romantic. Beyond that, it's up to your own definition.

Got it! Thanks a lot, Shannon Smile