Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI 2.5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
3 loops overnight

.no physical sensations from the aura
.increased hunger and capacity to stomach food
.9/10 latina with nice tits nice butt girl who was distant last week is now very friendly, and i could sense an attraction being formed.
.autopilot kicked in today and I took it upon myself to sit next to the hottest girl in the room, without any second thought. we exchanged some friendly banter. other guys in the room looked at me with expressions like "what the hell is this guy thinking? the nerve of him sitting next to a girl like that?" but once I found out she has 1 day clean off drugs, i stopped engaging with her becuase it's against my code to engage with girls who haven't reached a certain level in their recovery.
.got amoged and cockblocked while talking to a brazilian milf :@:@:@:@:@:@
.spent a few hours with L. we're totally mirror souls. 100% undeniably confirmed, even though we're not intimate anymore.
.really don't want to update but i made a commitment to do so by using the program
(10-14-2016, 09:29 PM)eternitys_child Wrote: [ -> ].autopilot kicked in today and I took it upon myself to sit next to the hottest girl in the room, without any second thought. we exchanged some friendly banter. other guys in the room looked at me with expressions like "what the hell is this guy thinking? the nerve of him sitting next to a girl like that?" but once I found out she has 1 day clean off drugs, i stopped engaging with her becuase it's against my code to engage with girls who haven't reached a certain level in their recovery.

Rules.... it's too bad you judged a book by it's cover. The girl is trying and she opened up to you about her recovery.

When my friend asked me to be his wingman (15 year ago) and introduced me to pick up. He had so many rules. His retort was, "I didn't learn pick up to just be friends." And my response was, "You could have made a friend and she may have introduced you to one of her friends and that "friend of hers" could have been "the one".

Eternity, I'm not judging you. I have rules and they hold me back. We are all here to learn. I'm learning day by day, just like everyone in this forum.
Do you use pheromones with dmsi?
(10-15-2016, 01:55 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-14-2016, 09:29 PM)eternitys_child Wrote: [ -> ].autopilot kicked in today and I took it upon myself to sit next to the hottest girl in the room, without any second thought. we exchanged some friendly banter. other guys in the room looked at me with expressions like "what the hell is this guy thinking? the nerve of him sitting next to a girl like that?" but once I found out she has 1 day clean off drugs, i stopped engaging with her becuase it's against my code to engage with girls who haven't reached a certain level in their recovery.

Rules.... it's too bad you judged a book by it's cover. The girl is trying and she opened up to you about her recovery.

When my friend asked me to be his wingman (15 year ago) and introduced me to pick up. He had so many rules. His retort was, "I didn't learn pick up to just be friends." And my response was, "You could have made a friend and she may have introduced you to one of her friends and that "friend of hers" could have been "the one".

Eternity, I'm not judging you. I have rules and they hold me back. We are all here to learn. I'm learning day by day, just like everyone in this forum.

I feel what you're saying. But I have this rule for the protection of woman's life. Let's say I get with her, we go our separate ways, but she is attached emotionally and doesn't know how to deal with the emotions so she goes and relapses on drugs and overdoses and dies. I've witnessed it happen. That's why I have the rule.
(10-15-2016, 02:49 AM)bogdy Wrote: [ -> ]Do you use pheromones with dmsi?

I did sporadically with 2.4
(10-15-2016, 05:29 AM)eternitys_child Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-15-2016, 01:55 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]

I feel what you're saying. But I have this rule for the protection of woman's life. Let's say I get with her, we go our separate ways, but she is attached emotionally and doesn't know how to deal with the emotions so she goes and relapses on drugs and overdoses and dies. I've witnessed it happen. That's why I have the rule.
If she has to die she will die don't worry about it Tongue People die everyday it's normal, it's like breathing. I was just watching spiderman movie, he was saving all this people lives, wasting his own life to save all the other people. Seems cool and heroic but useless if you know how life really works, death is part of life. If someone is born or someone dies it's not something you can control. It doesn't happen randomly.
I'm not saying you shouldn't has stopped though. As I don't think I would date a girl into drugs, but maybe I would.
I don't expect anyone to understand. It's a deep topic that goes beyond what I care to elaborate on.

Let's just say I'd rather not get with broken women who are trying to do something about changing their lives. I find no pride in that. It would be the same as hooking up with a homeless girl saying "look at me I got laid!" It's too easy, and doesn't add value to anyone involved.

It's one of my rules and it will always be one of my rules. If you guys have seen 1/4th the crazy shit I've seen in my years in recovery, you would understand.
(10-15-2016, 11:58 AM)eternitys_child Wrote: [ -> ]I don't expect anyone to understand. It's a deep topic that goes beyond what I care to elaborate on.

Let's just say I'd rather not get with broken women who are trying to do something about changing their lives. I find no pride in that. It would be the same as hooking up with a homeless girl saying "look at me I got laid!" It's too easy, and doesn't add value to anyone involved.

It's one of my rules and it will always be one of my rules. If you guys have seen 1/4th the crazy shit I've seen in my years in recovery, you would understand.

Drama dies out quickly: It is great that you have standards; sounds like maturity... I agree; stay away from ones that have a disorganized life. 'Birds of a Feather, Flock together.' Tongue
3 loops overnight.

Holy hell... I'm just sitting here playing video games and every cell of my being is extremely horny. I haven't whacked in over 25 days. Had a wet dream 14 days ago so I'm pretty full of orgone Shy

Room mate comes home from the grocery store and she yells at me "YOU HAVE NOT BEEN EATING ENOUGH. EAT ALL THIS LEFTOVER FOOD!!!!!" so she hooked me up with a bunch of food. And i can eat way more Big Grin

So.... did she subconsciously know my metabolism is on overdrive? Big Grin she has always responded well to pheromones and while I was running am6. Lol.

There's also a buzzing sensation that I remember feeling during sm3 throughout my entire body.
(10-15-2016, 11:58 AM)eternitys_child Wrote: [ -> ]I don't expect anyone to understand. It's a deep topic that goes beyond what I care to elaborate on.

I was actually agreeing with you Big Grin but it was just the topic of death that got me talking. You know time of death, time of birth.

I usually don't like broken girls because I can't connect with them. So different reasons. You certainly have a different live. I would be curious about it.
.flirted with the latina from last night. she was very responsive and receptive, body language showed definite signs of attraction. she hovered around me and we made deep eye contact.
.guys seem to recognize me as alpha????? i might be interpreting this incorrectly.
.this one is speculative, but i think 2.5 is unlocking AM6 programming from being dormant
.i feel delusional that every time a girl gives an IOI, it's directed at me.
.Spent 4 hours with L today. at some points our arms were glued to each others. our hugs lasted 5 seconds long. Something might be happening here with her. However I'm losing valuable time that I could be spending with other women by being with L so much.
3 loops overnight.

It's so weird but since starting 2.5, I've manifested free food. People taking it upon themselves to feed me or buy me food. Of course I have been struggling with being able to afford food since the whole India debauchery has left me with basically nothing. So is it possible the subliminale is actually manifesting what it needs to power the aura?

.a moderately attractive mid 30'S woman I already have rapport with walked in and from about 15 feet away commented "you're looking... very fresh!"

I'm making a list of people i have resentments for. In the list, I identify who it is, why I resent them, how it affects me... and finally what part I played in it. In the women I listed, there's a common theme. I resent them because they lose attraction for me but my part is that I don't make my moves fast enough. So it's my own damn fault. I really hope dmsi can help with that.
(10-16-2016, 03:19 PM)eternitys_child Wrote: [ -> ]I'm making a list of people i have resentments for. In the list, I identify who it is, why I resent them, how it affects me... and finally what part I played in it. In the women I listed, there's a common theme. I resent them because they lose attraction for me but my part is that I don't make my moves fast enough. So it's my own damn fault. I really hope dmsi can help with that.

I'm still "attracted" to a lot of women that I've lost interest in for one reason or another.

This girl I'm "attracted" to; stopped talking to me. I tried to be her friend but I looked like I'm desperate every time I went up to her to have a conversation because she ignored me. I lost interest in her personality... but I'm still attracted to her looks.
(10-16-2016, 03:29 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-16-2016, 03:19 PM)eternitys_child Wrote: [ -> ]I'm making a list of people i have resentments for. In the list, I identify who it is, why I resent them, how it affects me... and finally what part I played in it. In the women I listed, there's a common theme. I resent them because they lose attraction for me but my part is that I don't make my moves fast enough. So it's my own damn fault. I really hope dmsi can help with that.

I'm still "attracted" to a lot of women that I've lost interest in for one reason or another.

This girl I'm "attracted" to; stopped talking to me. I tried to be her friend but I looked like I'm desperate every time I went up to her to have a conversation because she ignored me. I lost interest in her personality... but I'm still attracted to her looks.

Oops! Maybe I should have clarified. I meant these girls were all definitely attracted to me and showed interest in me, but I blew my opportunity with each one because I didn't make any move.

Of course I'm still attracted to these women's looks Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5