Subliminal Talk

Full Version: How similar would two people who have done the exact same programs be.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hypothetically you get 2 people who each do AM 8 runs, SM 8 runs, Life tune up 6 runs.

How much of a factor is a persons subconsious into their personality.

Is personality completely separate form subconscious mind.

Because people develop insecurities, and security based on what there subconscious picks up as they live.

But what would happen if two people ran the same programs for a long time how similar would their thoughts and actions be.

What I'm asking is more philosophical then anything. I think. How much of human personality is completely separate and unique from what their subconscious develop as they grow up.

If I had to answer it myself I'd guess that astrological placements in a persons chart completely changes the individuals personality and gives traits unique to him/herself. But still an interesting question and I'd like to see what you guys think or what Shannon knows.
This seems bordering on the "nature vs. nurture" debate. I personally tend towards "nurture" having a more significant effect on a person's development. Even if both people use the same programs, they come from different starting points, different pre-sub experiences, and there's only so far even subs can go before they reach the limits on what parts of the subconscious they can affect.
How similar would two colors be if you added two of the same other colors to them?

Depends on which colors they were when you started adding colors, and what colors you add.

Except, with a person, you have potentials being expressed ether as positive or negative poles, which is either learned or by choice.

The subconscious isn't even something we can clearly define yet without argument. Neither is "personality".

Chart placements don't change the personality, they map the personality and it's potentials for expression.