Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Charisma, DMSI 2.4 !!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Started DSMI 2.4 Monday, 3rd October 2016, 20:53 :
I started with the first 2 loops masked with my expensive headset. Then the 3 other loops with my stereo speaker. I didn't break ASRB except one time after I arrived just one minute after the 4 minute pause, I put the track at beginning when I arrived.

During the first 2 hours I didn't noticed much, some unusual feeling though like I felt lighter. After 3 hours I noticed my body heat went up. I had to take my shirt off, I was sweating a bit, this never happened during the 3 preceding month and the temperature didn't went up that day.
During the night I had a lot of dream related to fears, though nothing extreme but the fear was related to women. There is definitely something going on. I didn't noticed any extra hunger yet.

2nd listening night, 4th October :
3 loops headset, 2 loops speaker, ASRB correct.
Morning:
I don't think I ever saw a subliminal making me dream so much, when I do nothing before sleeping on my bed I have a tons of dream coming in every direction, it's very easy to sleep with the sub. I'm already on my 4th hour when I decide to sleep.
I'm motivated to do more hours, I like the feeling behind it, at least for now.
I don't feel tired, less than on SM3 for now. It seems I'm a little more connected with others, more joyful, less alone doing my own thing and more carefree, don't care as much. The dream I had are very explicit, I understand now why everyone wants to talk about their dreams, I had at least 3 different girls friends by now in my dreams, all beautiful. If someone can learn while sleeping then that's it.

Night while listening to the 3rd loop, 5th October:
As I noticed again today I'm more fluid to engage conversation. I don't think as much before talking . I just see the opportunity, it's fun, I do it, no seconds thought. It's awesome. It took me like 1 day to change, Shannon you are genius. I feel really good while listening to the track right now. I'm sure this has already improved my life considerably the last few days, even while answering people on the forum. Life seems like a playground. I think that's the vibe I saw in Eternity journal. It's like a charismatic voice as I don't have any negative thought running in the background or a lot less than usual. It's like a child who don't have any preconceived idea, he doesn't judge you, and you can feel it even when you read it.

And I only need to listen 5 hours a day, it's such an improvement compared to 8 hours a day on SM3. I can't wait to not try DMSI 3.0 Tongue , this version seems powerful enough to kick my ass already.
You can't wait to not try 3.0? Hell, man, you can time travel on that one, cause you're already not trying it! So is everybody else!
Hahahaha
Sorry for the thread hijack but will 3.0 be a free upgrade if I bought v2.4?
(10-05-2016, 11:58 PM)risingwarrior Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry for the thread hijack but will 3.0 be a free upgrade if I bought v2.4?

Yes
(10-06-2016, 12:41 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-05-2016, 11:58 PM)risingwarrior Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry for the thread hijack but will 3.0 be a free upgrade if I bought v2.4?

Yes

But is there going to be a price increase or should I just buy it now?
I forgot to say that I got more horny in just a day or 2 than I would have been during a week without any release. it's faster than SM3.
Currently listening for the 5th day:

I'm impressed so far. I don't think I ever had a day so productive in a long very long time.
I almost did in a day what I do in 5 days sometimes. And I'm still feeling great, I'm not even tired.
There is this feeling inside me like life is my playground so I can do no wrong almost. So I just do what I need to do. It's not perfect but well I don't think I was that way 6 days ago.
I had some great idea while working today which will help me do some more accurate reading.

I think I noticed my first anger induce by DSMI but it's very subtle. I almost didn't noticed it.
My sexual hunger was manageable today, I almost didn't notice it. Yesterday it was harder.
First day was impossible to control so I blow it out literately Tongue I probably shouldn't tell you that.

What a fun ride overall. I feel great.
(10-06-2016, 12:56 AM)risingwarrior Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes

Don't know for sure yet, but it's probable that I will have two parts to DMSI 3.0 - one with, and one without the clearing script enabled. That would result in the price doubling.
(10-07-2016, 02:24 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes

Don't know for sure yet, but it's probable that I will have two parts to DMSI 3.0 - one with, and one without the clearing script enabled. That would result in the price doubling.

Doubling? I'm out. Canadian currency is all too good right now.
(10-07-2016, 04:13 PM)lokko Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes

Doubling? I'm out. Canadian currency is all too good right now.

Well then you'd better buy it before that happens... Smile
(10-07-2016, 08:25 PM)WIP68 Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes

Hey Shannon,

Just to clarify in my mind.....

By your statement, do you mean two DMSI 3.0 subs, one with clearing AND aura generation, and other with just the aura generation?

DMSI does a lot more than just aura generation, with or without the clearing modules enabled. But, in 3.0 there will likely be a case where 3.0.1 is released in two forms; one that has clearing modules enabled, and one that has them disabled.
Yesterday while listening to my playlist of 5 loops I forgot to remove the looping on VLC. So after the 5th loop it started again while I was sleeping.
So while sleeping I got a big nightmare of resistance waking me up. This was only after 20 mins after the 5th loop. It's been a very long time that I saw such a reaction from a subliminal because I woke up yelling “no!!!!” It's some kind of dream with some kind of rope tightening on me.
Last time I had that was during AM5 stage 4 I think, around 3 years ago. I woke up in my apartment yelling because I thought a snake was on me but it was just my headset.
Now I don't know if this resistance was due to the fact that I was listening too much or because I really resisted the sub well before that 6th loop. I have developed some very good ability with my subconscious to wake me up when something is wrong, for example when I was listening with my headset before, I would wake up each time it fell off. And when it didn't fell off I would never wake up. So I'm not sure there.

Today I was more tired, and I'm stiff tired right now, I have an headache right now.
I went in town today I didn't notice more things besides my behavior seems to be even more bad ass. Around me I didn't notice females giving me more attention that would confirm me that DMSI is doing something yet. Problem is that people look at me all the time now since I did SM3 so I can't say if there were more or less. But there wasn't anything out of norm yet though people are reacting differently to me.

One thing that could be a hit though is that when I went to a phone store 2 women working there asked me if I need anything I told them “no just looking”. Then one asked me if I would answer a questionnaire, so I did. At the end I told her the questions are a bit weird and she went red, her skin was a bit dark but it wasn't very visible to me. I ignore her though as she wasn't my age and not attractive to me. So after that questionnaire she let me go, and I went to check the phone again. And the other woman asked me again if I need anything. So it seems there were attached to me. I went there a lot of time before, like at least 30 times and I never had such treatment. Could be their boss but I don't think so.

I noticed my body language have changed a lot though, from my posture to the way I talk and behave, the way I walk, this reminded me BIABW a bit. I think it was yesterday I was thinking about how sexy I am and I have regular thought like that. it seems while looking at me or when I touch my cloth. Also each time I sleep I noticed that there is music playing in my mind all the time, I notice it more just before sleeping, it's really an unusual feeling, I know when I'm going to sleep usually as I trained myself with hypnosis a lot before. But this feeling I get since using DMSI wasn't there before.
Tired today also, I headache appearing around 3pm. I felt a bit more insecure while talking it seems, not as fluid, more awkward. I was also more tired and I couldn't speak properly sometimes.
Nothing extreme though.
Pages: 1 2