Subliminal Talk

Full Version: The feel good Saga of Ephra 2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I started ephra 2.0 on oct 3rd and only 1 hr the whole day and I was super fatigued. It was beyond anything I've experienced, the only time I've been this fatigued is when I ran Wm for 14hrs. I was tempted to dye DMSI but I thought about it and realized that I needed some emotional cleansing/detoxing. I was taking care of my body but my mind was lagging. Emotionally I was a mess, I have to mention though that I did run ASC for 40 days before this so I've been feeling more confident. But this ephra is on a whole new level. I'm afraid to run 4 loops because I'm afraid I'll be so tired that I won't be able to drive or concentrate.

10/5/16

Went out today and I felt super relaxed which is unusual because I always feel anxious to a certain level. I also have this weird tiredness, like I'm mentally tired but I still have energy.

Can't wait to see where ephra 2.0 takes me, btw I just got a flac looseless player or something like that, it basically means that the player loads the original file and doesn't cut the file or reduce it like iTunes or any other regular MP3 player. So for ex., I downloaded ephra 2.0 on a regular MP3 vs the flac MP3 and the file size was significantly different between the two players. The regular MP3 downloaded ephra 2.0 and the file size was 151mb. The flac MP3 downloaded ephra 2.0 with the file size 445mb, a huge difference. So I did a little test, so I tried the regular MP3 audio vs flac audio and the flac audio file was way better...if you consider being tired out of you're mind as good lol. So file 151mb little tiredness not much effect after 2hrs of use, flac MP3 player after 1hr -crazy tiredness(the I don't think I can drive with this tiredness tired), also I'm super relaxed afterwards.
I don't really think of "Feel good" when I think if E2, but hey some people say they feel amazing from it.

Good luck with your run, I wish you the best!
Thanks hope you're run is great too maxx. I think you may be be right because today I felt like shit lol. So I woke I from a nightmarish. I could feel anxiety while sleeping because I was facing my dead in my dream. I can't remember the dream vividly but I remember being scared straight with anxiety. Then today after going to out I just didn't feel like talking to anybody. I was still relaxed but some negativity creeping in. For ex. Yesterday I felt like I could get any woman I saw, I was like in my mind" yea I can get her if I wanted to". But today I just feel like a loser. Mainly because of my situation, but that's good news because it means the program is working. I kicked it up a notch with the hours today to 4 hrs. I woke up tired out of my f---- mind. I almost slept 4 more hours because my mind was like "wtf are you getting up for ?". My goal for this program is to get to where I was when I was in middle school and Elementary school, blissful. Life was great. Emotionally I was in bliss heaven and everything just seemed to click.Now I'm in an emotional turmoil. I'm kinda stuck in life again. I was thinking after this running a 6stage brainwave program that I won't mention because of the rules but you guys have mentioned it a couple of times on this forum. I've had great results with it in the past and I've had some success so with this it will take it over the top. Mainly the goal is absolute peace in any circumstances that come in my life. Isn't that succes? I plan on doing this program for at least 4 months or more. Then maybe get into the bandwagon and do DMSI lol jk.

Frosted

Lol, it STARTS good but then you start feeling like shit when it starts bringing up things.
@Frosted flake

Tell me about it, yesterday was hell. I didn't know I still had things to be worked out until those things came back up again. It's funny because before ephra 2.0 the problems facing me now we're non existent. I was living in the moment and the past was the past. Now it feels like I can't shake it off. I feel like I'm stuck in this miserable state and I'm stuck in a reality that's irreversible. The more I run ephra 2.0 the more things come up, and it's usually the dumbest things too. I'm as fidgety as I was during wm run, in the beginning..just a little bit. I came to realize something, I was reading the ephra 2.0 page and it says that 1hr of this sub equals 6 hours of a regular 5g program. So I interpreted that as it will take less time for a 5.5g sub to experience the results you would get in a 5g sub. For ex, I usually don't experience resistance or anxiety or depression until 2 weeks into a 5g single stage sub (12hrs-14hrs). But with ephra 2.0 I faced all that in just 6 days( listening less than 24hrs in the span of 6 days). I eased myself into the program by starting my listening session with hr on the first day, 2 hrs the next day, the third day I ran 4 hrs until Friday when I ran my first 8hrs . Already I feel like I've been running this program for a month just because of the tiredness.

But I've already found that when the resistance, depression, anxiety, some anger and all the emotional turmoil disappears...life feels great. I'm more relaxed around women, and I just feel different. The things that are coming up just suck I won't lie, I find my self asking how do I manage this problem. How can I get out of the rut I'm in, how can I be the man I've always wanted to be?
This is just my opinion but you create the moments you live in. Therefore if E2 heals something from your past or an issue maybe your moments will change, maybe they'll get better and better. I can't say for certain, but much of your life is created by you so it's entirely possible that you'll have better moments to live in as E2 goes on and when you are done.
I feel like this sub is playing with me. I've noticed small things rattle and worry me? I get OCD over the dumbest things. I know it's the program because I didn't have it before ephra 2.0 but today it feels hard to shake up this feeling deep inside. I feel like my reality is solely based on my emotions and not true actuality. For example, if I ran traffic light on red then I'd get super paranoid, it's super dumb. Like I'd get paranoid over the prettiest shit. This program is definitely hitting on something but what? Has anyone ever felt like this, you find yourself in an emotional turmoil?
So the last couple of days have been kinda interesting and insightful. I've kinda gotten a fresh take at life and I'm learning more about myself as time goes by. For one thing I didn't know how much my past experiences were holding me back, for instance growing up I was teased a lot for being "different". I interpreted that as being this average joe with half ass looks and still get girls. I guess guys were jealous and wanted to tear this emperor because it went against everything they knew to be true or their reality. So as I grew up I became more introverted and started to care about what people thought about me which I realize is dumb but that was something that was subconsciously running in my head. I didn't realize that I was subconsciously sabotaging myself. From my past to now, everything that I've taken action on has been the result of my past and because of that I've missed out on some great times in life. I remember watching a RSD Motivational video and they were talking about how society or the wolves gives the script to the sheep that are then eaten by the wolves or something like that. Then I realized that society has us running on a script and until we can think for ourselves then we are stuck on this endless loop. Like I missed out on some of the hottest girls in school because I didn't think I was "their" type or not good enough. Or in work where I worked half as jobs and didn't pursue a career sooner because I wasn't comfortable or afraid of failure. I've also had memories of things that I did as a kid that now I look at and say jeez I was really stupid back then. It also sucks because I can see where I used to be and I am now and if I had only not gave a f--- about what people thought about me then I would be a different man with different problems lol....like which hot girl I wanna go out tonight jk lol. I actually feel like I'm conscious after being unconscious for so many years. I feel like many of my decisions have been made due to fear and because of that my quality of life has been greatly decreased. I know a lot of people here have been talking about having that feeling of bliss like when you were young and life was amazing with no worries, no emotional baggage etc..I think you guys call it Day one. My day one actually was in 6th grade, I don't know why but life was amazing, to be honest I can't point to one thing and say that one thing made me feel a certain way. I was just in chill mode and I was flowing through life. Girls were like obsessed with me but I didn't realize that because I was young and I thought all girls were like that. Then day one came crashing down my eighth grade year. Guys got jealous of me getting girls( mainly my "so called friend") who spread rumors about me. He would degrade me and make me feel insecure in front of girls. But I now I realize f--- what people think, I can't believe at one time in my life I actually cared.
I should just change this journal title from feel good saga to feel like crap because my run has been just that. I've had things come up left and right, things I thought I was over with. Even though I've made strides and I probably should've kept a journal daily, for sone reason I feel like I should run this sub for 6 months but the emotional things that are coming up are just too much. It's like learning how to swim, I feel like I've been tossed deep into the ocean and now I have to push myself to the surface. It's tough because the closer I get to achieving the goals of ephra I feel like something keeps holding me down. I know that I have to keep swimming up because that's my only hope but in the back of my hand in thinking that this is hopeless. The annoying thing is as soon as I feel like I've reached my comfortable place then more things come up. Sometimes the things that I thought I overcame come back to haunt me. It's like overcoming a fear and having that fear come back again worse than ever or lingering. Anyways I'm going to try my best to do a journal everyday but I've been kinda depressed and not motivated to do anything. I know this is just a phase and hopefully it passes after the 90 day mark.
I'm currently going onto my fifth month on ephra 2. I had similar effects things coming up from the past. short bouts of depression. its going to be different for everyone depending on past experiences etc.

At right about the fourth month i had a huge shift. feel different,think different just feel good. It is quite a breakthrough for me. My girlfriend is on her fourth month she has had some benefits from it also.

I think most people need to run this sub for six months plus to have breakthroughs and permanent effects.
Same here with all that stuff you're dealing with. For me it's just fear. Part of me does not want to change so I'm constantly being pulled back into my old reality. Not much you can do but keep going. All the stuff it brings up sucks, bad. Especially when you're confronting something you thought you left behind years ago. It's like a messed up scavenger hunt of emotional pain.
(10-27-2016, 09:52 PM)koshas Wrote: [ -> ]I'm currently going onto my fifth month on ephra 2. I had similar effects things coming up from the past. short bouts of depression. its going to be different for everyone depending on past experiences etc.

At right about the fourth month i had a huge shift. feel different,think different just feel good. It is quite a breakthrough for me. My girlfriend is on her fourth month she has had some benefits from it also.

I think most people need to run this sub for six months plus to have breakthroughs and permanent effects.

That's good to hear because right now just feels like shit. Though I feel the urgency to run this sub till I get to perfection.
(10-30-2016, 01:15 PM)Alpha Male mo Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-27-2016, 09:52 PM)koshas Wrote: [ -> ]I'm currently going onto my fifth month on ephra 2. I had similar effects things coming up from the past. short bouts of depression. its going to be different for everyone depending on past experiences etc.

That's good to hear because right now just feels like shit. Though I feel the urgency to run this sub till I get to perfection.

The best advice would be just plug and play. And whatever comes up, just be ok with it. Don't overthink things like I have.

It will pass. All the subs you run after cleaning up all the garbage as I call it. You will get much better results in my opinion
(10-28-2016, 11:01 AM)mat422 Wrote: [ -> ]Same here with all that stuff you're dealing with. For me it's just fear. Part of me does not want to change so I'm constantly being pulled back into my old reality. Not much you can do but keep going. All the stuff it brings up sucks, bad. Especially when you're confronting something you thought you left behind years ago. It's like a messed up scavenger hunt of emotional pain.

I agree with you completely. That's a great analogy, I sometimes have to pause for a second when I'm going through this emotionally painful scavenger hunt reality because I know this is not really my reality, it's what I'm perceiving at the moment.
Pages: 1 2