Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Re: Recommendations,along with the Sub's- Keith
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have NO idea if recommending health and healing related links are OK/Do-able here or not. IM sharing these thing that have helped me and tons of others,alike.
here goes:

Essiac Tea on remedies.net or amazon
,Chapparal Tea,Red Bush & Essiac Teas ..'brand name dis-ease's' fighting,healing up lifting! ALL avail. on amazon.com and thru a google search!!
intrasound.org healing powder/gel/panels,ect for people and pets alike!
Lighthealing.com Personal rejuvenizers and specialized rejuvenizer for people and pets; Clearings and more.( -Keith-)

http://www.subliminal-shop.com/categorie...downloads/
supergoodstuff.com msm/tgm
futurefrequency.com GB4000 and more
magneticclay.com magnetic clay baths pulls out all kindsa heavy metals while sitting in a warm bath ( clean out detox ONLY 49 bucks on naturalhealthyconcepts.com and free shipping too!)
Royal Jelly/Honey Mix on amazon.com great for Men over 35 n' up. any related health type site..
swanson's vitimins ( royal/jelly/honey mix,ect)
Syntol heals candida and more...amazon.com ,swanson vits, or just google
the hell out of it ,for the best prices
Shop around,research your ass off,inform youself!!

http://www.healthfreedom.info/cancer%20essiac.htm
diatemacious earth find it on amazon and a ton of other health related sites.
Walmart = pure aloe vera juice one gallon for $6.44...in the 'pharmacy'area.
Shannon said he doesn't mind as in this case it's not competing products so all good.

I had essiac tea for a while when you recommended it and started having it again a few months ago. It doesn't taste too good so I just put a green tea bag in with the essiac tea bag and it's pretty good then.

The main problem with some of this stuff is the fucking expense. Like i'm taking omx probiotics now and they are like $110 for 1 pack which doesn't last too long. But apparently they are the best. I was making kefir which is cheap but I don't know if it's as good. Spending over $300 on a few packets of these probiotics I feel like i'm getting scammed sometimes. But it's all trying to heal some of the damage i've obviously done to my body for mistreating it when I was overweight.

And bodybuilding suppliments which is another subject alltogether, the money i've spent on some of that stuff.