Subliminal Talk

Full Version: AM6 / ASC / EPRHA2 / DMSI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey,

i am in a kind of deep depression at the moment and very tired all the time with low self confidence.

Part of it is because of an life situation i am not happy with.
Wanne change my city and job, get a bigger social circle, get some sex and girls and start new hobbies.

Currently i am just spending most time in bed being lazy and tired.

Which sub would be the best to use?

I am thinking of a second run of AM6, but takes a long time and the first stages are brutall.

ASC would be probably a quickfix but what thn

EPRHA2 would be good for emotional healing, but i am in a alread tough situation and would get even worse in the beginning of the sub i guess.

DMSI with the new healing module? But its more geraed towards only sex and not an allrounder

Thanks for any advices!!!
Haven't tried ASC myself, but it reads like something that might help with your confidence and motivation. Once you get a healthy dose of those, you'll figure out the next step.
Yeah this is an interesting one. Apathy is my primary form of resistance to subs, I would pay good money for an apathy destruction sub.
Actually I've found out of a lot of subs I've run dsmi has kept me pretty immune to apathy. It has me wanting to fix my life, because my subconscious knows it'll make me more attractive to women.
Because of you saying you want a new start in a new city, new job, new social circle, and some stuff with women etc., you seem to need an all-rounder program. I'd say E2 is what you are looking for, it will give you confidence too, as well as self-validation, and emotional healing. Sounds like just what you need to make huge changes in several different parts of your life at once. And also gives you a fantastic foundation to build on for other programs after, as well.
For most of that i'd say E2. But for the wanting to move to a new city and find a new job I don't think E2 will help.

In areas like that it's lessened my motivation alot so it may not help.
I say am6, because the changes you want reflect something a transcendent alpha would have freedom to do fearlessly.

E2 takes care of the healing and validation aspects of it, but you want concrete and specific changes in your life, which being a a transalpha will help with.

The first stages are brutal, yes. But that's where the growth is, friend.
I think you are gonna have to sit down and really think about what you want to handle first. The subs you mentioned are different and handle different aspects of your life. I know it is hard cause there are a lot of stuff we want to fix as soon as possible but you are gonna have to prioritize. Good luck Smile
I ran ASC for 90 days hoping that it would fix my problems -- it didn't. I thought having confidence would be enough to change my life, and even though I was walking taller and exuding confidence, I spent most of the time upset and frustrated. Basically, my issues didn't go away. That's when I decided to do LTU and so far it's been tough, but has had the greatest impact on me out of all the subs I've tried.

I believe it may help you a lot. It also has confidence programming too.
I would suggest Ultra Motivation or Life Tune Up. Maybe LTU will be most suitable to your situation.
(09-28-2016, 06:19 AM)bliss Wrote: [ -> ]I ran ASC for 90 days hoping that it would fix my problems -- it didn't. I thought having confidence would be enough to change my life, and even though I was walking taller and exuding confidence, I spent most of the time upset and frustrated. Basically, my issues didn't go away. That's when I decided to do LTU and so far it's been tough, but has had the greatest impact on me out of all the subs I've tried.

I think I ran ASC for 23 days hoping the same thing; that it would fix my problems and yes I was walking with better posture and felt powerful. The pain I was trying to escape was still there!!

I did E2 when it was released and that gave me the escape I was looking for!!
I agree with the sentiments about LTU. It addresses what you are looking for, but doesn't require a 6 month commitment. I also agree with bits, in that a good thinking session would help you find your answer Smile
He's already 3 days into running ASC. He didn't really want our opinions, he had some sort of idea of what he wanted to do and wanted us to confirm his leaning. We didn't, he ran it anyway.
I still wanted an opinion, always can switch easy, if its not a multistage.
Running a bit of ASC know to get at least a bit of selfconfidence back.
After that i still hve to decide what i wanne run on longterm over the enxt months
(09-28-2016, 06:19 AM)bliss Wrote: [ -> ]I ran ASC for 90 days hoping that it would fix my problems -- it didn't. I thought having confidence would be enough to change my life, and even though I was walking taller and exuding confidence, I spent most of the time upset and frustrated. Basically, my issues didn't go away. That's when I decided to do LTU and so far it's been tough, but has had the greatest impact on me out of all the subs I've tried.

ASC was the same of me. Incredibly confidence and very direct responsive and in the zone, but very frustrating at times as feeling still in a cage. It boosted my confidence pretty much but didnt deal with issues.
Pages: 1 2