Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Is the surprise in Dmsi 2.4 NSFM?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Shannon, I am guessing based on what's been happening to me that NSFM is in Dmsi 2.4.

I have never had conversations flow as easily and smooth as I do now. I have never ran NSFM before but I've never had such amazing conversational skills as I do now & never been so present and in the moment in social settings.
NSFM is slated for 3.0. It's not in 2.4. Sorry.
It probably has to do with the healing aspect aswell
A clue Smile
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7945-p...#pid133592
(09-24-2016, 11:39 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]The surprise is not an effect module, it's a framework device. It causes the effect modules to be modified in specific ways.
So basically it's not something we're ever gonna figure out.
(09-25-2016, 04:13 AM)robstar Wrote: [ -> ]So basically it's not something we're ever gonna figure out.

If it works you will.
he will tell us when 3.0 comes out, i think he said that so there is no placebo effect.
It works. I have already seen that. You won't figure it out because most of you you have a short attention span, and those of you have already forgotten the differences between 2.3 and 2.4.

If you look at the differences between how 2.3 and 2.4 work and affect you, you'll see what it's doing.
I looked at a few posts from NSFM users. It seems like some people even had women approach them just using it alone!

v3 will sure benefit from it. Plus I'm guessing it'll get a huge upgrade using current state shifting tech!
You guys wanna know what the surprise is?
Just kidding.. I have no idea. Tongue
Ben, you gave away my surprise. It was that you don't know what the surprise is, dammit! lol
The surprise has been revealed!!
In case you missed it...

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-8026-p...#pid134323
(09-27-2016, 01:38 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Sick, why not just make the program polymorphic according to what you consciously want it to do for you at the moment? Realistically, that is very (and increasingly) doable, and would very likely work better and faster regardless of "focus" in the script otherwise.

CatMan, 1280 WPS is not even close. If I were to make a conservative guess, I would guess it has to be at least approximately 83,200 WPS or very likely significantly more in 2.4. Very possibly into the millions.
(09-27-2016, 03:27 PM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]I don't mean to derail, Sick, but just want to clarify something that many of us will find interesting. I merely took this part at face value, Shannon:

"HyperCompression Technology #2: (HCT2) This backport 6G technology, when combined with HCT#1, allows the program to achieve word-per-minute rates that average about 1,600% of standard 5G, meaning each hour of listening is the equivalent of listening to about 16 hours of a standard 5G program."

So I figured that meant 80X16=1280 words per second. I guess these figures here on the sales page are for earlier versions and the massive new figures if those are indeed accurate, aren't mentioned and how they are achieved. Impressive, obviously some of the secret techs must increase WPS then, perhaps even the surprise could, as those are the only variables unaccounted for publicly. Regardless, interesting new figures about the words per second, wow, something in there, or a combination, cause a 65x increase from those figures I quoted then, from 1280 wps to 83,200 wps. P4 should make it even more incredible.
(09-27-2016, 04:12 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I realized I gave it away,but I wanted to see if you would catch it.

Surprise! Meet P3.

And by the way, 65x is a very conservative minimum estimate.
(09-27-2016, 08:49 PM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]HAHAHAHA! That wouldn't slip past me! Winner winner, chicken dinner!

OMG! I guessed the surprise! Epic. When you dropped the thing about words per second, I knew it had to be P3 or P4. And earlier when I asked about those two and how they worked in another thread with you, I started putting two and two together.

Amazing tech, Shannon. That's an insane words per second, WAY beyond what I thought I was getting. Amazing.

Thought I'd show you this for a joke, lol: http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7933-p...#pid130479

You fibbed, sir! Lmao, I know why, you didn't want placebo reports of awesomeness and wanted them to appear on merit. I understand.

Looking forward to V3.0.1 in several weeks.
(09-28-2016, 06:08 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I knew you would think I fibbed (let's say it outright, lied) but if you go back to the original post you asked if it was P4. They are very different tech, since P4 is a modifier for P3. And I said "It isn't anything like that".

No lies.