Subliminal Talk

Full Version: help me decide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
vote or comment
In my experience with subliminal programming, especially Shannon's, once you've started something, you're better off seeing it through the recommended listening time; longer if necessary.
I voted DMSI. It's single stage, allowing you to switch if absolutely necessary; it's 5.5G, with all of its enhancements and lowered listening time, but also potential energy requirements; it's also something you haven't yet seen through to completion given how recently it's been released, while you've already completed the others.

Regarding alternatives, I'm inclined to say SM3 since that's the reason I came to IML subs in the first place.
I am wondering a bit that you still want to focus on pussy, because your skills are so solid, that you could easily focus on something different while still getting pussy. You simply don't need a sub anymore to succeed in this life area. Just a thought.
EPRHA 2.0.
(09-18-2016, 02:43 PM)Freud Wrote: [ -> ]EPRHA 2.0.

Great idea, actually!
(09-18-2016, 02:53 PM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-18-2016, 02:43 PM)Freud Wrote: [ -> ]EPRHA 2.0.

Great idea, actually!

i didnt make a poll for fun everything else beside it isnt even considered

@anderson i dont consider myself good (enough) with women i am still not there where i want to be
I voted for DMSI.

But I'd seriously be interested in seeing you do EPRHA 2.0. That'd be very interesting because I don't know what'll happen. If you run anything you listed, I have a good idea of what'll happen, not so with E2!

Frosted

E2 then AM6 then SM3.
Stick with DMSI, the most advanced tech, and has a ton of healing in it for sex etc. and has that Goal #2 stuff which is very good for anyone. Seems a real good fit for now.
AM6 Stage 7!

I am saying this but I want to go back to DMSI and stay on it, I really need to get my shit healed. On the other hand I am growing a lot on AM6 results are really good even though its been just over a week. AM6 is still king!
(09-18-2016, 05:34 PM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]Stick with DMSI, the most advanced tech, and has a ton of healing in it for sex etc. and has that Goal #2 stuff which is very good for anyone. Seems a real good fit for now.

Don't highlight healing. He doesn't want healing. Healing is bad, mmkay!? Remain the same, except for increasing alpha male behavior and sex. Nothing else matters!
Be a man-> steadfastness.
(09-18-2016, 08:00 PM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-18-2016, 05:34 PM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]Stick with DMSI, the most advanced tech, and has a ton of healing in it for sex etc. and has that Goal #2 stuff which is very good for anyone. Seems a real good fit for now.

Don't highlight healing. He doesn't want healing. Healing is bad, mmkay!? Remain the same, except for increasing alpha male behavior and sex. Nothing else matters!

why dont you run e2 if you are so convinced? but no running attraction subs as a married man makes so much more sense Rolleyes
Pages: 1 2