Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI v2.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I bought DMSI v2.4 a couple of days ago, and can't wait to see what it can do for me!

I've been doing subs from here (but not really posting much) since 2014, and my background is:

Absolute Self Confidence (Feb 2014 - April 2014)
Alpha Male 1st Run (April 2014 - November 2014)
Sex Magnet 1st Run (November 2014 - June 2015)
Alpha Male 2nd Run (June 2015 - Jan 2016)
Sex Magnet 2nd Run (Feb 2016 - September 2016)

I've had great results from subs so far, my 2nd runs of AM and SM had barely any resistance, which was great and certainly improved on and solidified what the 1st runs had achieved.

Anyway, I ran 1 loop of DMSI yesterday to try it out, and found it very relaxing, and like many others have said, felt full of energy. Today I moved to 2 loops and felt much the same, only having marginal hunger afterwards.

I'm back to work tomorrow (then going straight out to local bars afterwards), so will be mixing with a lot of people. I'm not expecting much with the limited exposure I've had coupled with the fact it'll be a Monday night, but Shannon's subs have all gotten me results so far, so it'll be interesting to see if I can get to another level.
5 loops will be optimal.
(09-18-2016, 10:22 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]5 loops will be optimal.

I know, I've just never used 5.5g before, so thought I'd ease myself into it. Will move upto 5 this week. Smile
I've been on 5 loops for a few days now and am noticing some positive effects so far:

1. Women of varying ages are definitely checking me out a lot
2. I seem to be constantly happy, even when I'm at work doing my dull office job!
3. No noticeable tiredness
4. Only minor hunger
5. I feel much more motivated to get things done in all areas of my life

I'm very happy with this so far, and can't wait to hit the town on Friday!
So I had my night out on Friday with my friend and definitely noticed more women in general looking at me. The bar girls in each pub (who I have known for a while) also seemed to be overly friendly/chatty/flirty with me, which prompted my friend to say "You don't normally get this reaction, what are you doing different?". He knows I've been using subs, but I hadn't told him I'd moved to a new one until after he made this comment. The male regulars also seemed to be showing me more respect.

It seems to me like this sub is almost a combination of AM and SM, in the fact it's getting female attention, but also making other men respect you more! I'm still feeling constantly happy, which alone has made it worth my while getting the sub! I like it!

Also, I've still had no noticeable hunger difference, no headaches and no resistance (so far!). I hope it carries on like this! Smile
(10-02-2016, 04:12 AM)Buz Wrote: [ -> ]So I had my night out on Friday with my friend and definitely noticed more women in general looking at me. The bar girls in each pub (who I have known for a while) also seemed to be overly friendly/chatty/flirty with me, which prompted my friend to say "You don't normally get this reaction, what are you doing different?". He knows I've been using subs, but I hadn't told him I'd moved to a new one until after he made this comment. The male regulars also seemed to be showing me more respect.

It seems to me like this sub is almost a combination of AM and SM, in the fact it's getting female attention, but also making other men respect you more! I'm still feeling constantly happy, which alone has made it worth my while getting the sub! I like it!

Also, I've still had no noticeable hunger difference, no headaches and no resistance (so far!). I hope it carries on like this! Smile

I hope it starts achieving it's end goals!
I know its early but what do you think the difference is between the attraction created by sm3 vs. dmsi 2.4?
(10-02-2016, 07:40 AM)bits Wrote: [ -> ]I know its early but what do you think the difference is between the attraction created by sm3 vs. dmsi 2.4?

It's hard to say just yet, because I've only been out a couple of nights since I started it. I did get results with SM, particularly in my second run, but this one to me (so far) just seems so much smoother. I also feel I'm being a nicer person on this, not in a pussy way, just through my moods and interactions with people. I'll hopefully be able to answer this better in another week or so.

Perhaps another reason I've had a positive experience is because I absolutely 100% believe in the existence of Aura's, whereas other user's have been sceptical? Might make a difference?
(10-02-2016, 07:49 AM)Buz Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-02-2016, 07:40 AM)bits Wrote: [ -> ]I know its early but what do you think the difference is between the attraction created by sm3 vs. dmsi 2.4?

It's hard to say just yet, because I've only been out a couple of nights since I started it. I did get results with SM, particularly in my second run, but this one to me (so far) just seems so much smoother. I also feel I'm being a nicer person on this, not in a pussy way, just through my moods and interactions with people. I'll hopefully be able to answer this better in another week or so.

Perhaps another reason I've had a positive experience is because I absolutely 100% believe in the existence of Aura's, whereas other user's have been sceptical? Might make a difference?

Belief is not required. We aren't finished yet, so we are in between the "nothing is happening" of no such program and "It's always achieving it's goals" of finished (hopefully), and skeptical types want to see the goal results clear as day. Until we have gotten far enough in the development process for that to happen, they're not going to have enough evidence to personally think/see/believe that it's working.
(10-02-2016, 07:49 AM)Buz Wrote: [ -> ]

Yea it makes perfect sense, you also have a strong base of history with asc,am6, and sm3 so your probably have less healing to do and can get straight to executing the attraction side of things.

It'll be interesting to see how you get along with DMSI, my only concern with sm3 is that it's too focused on sex while wm2 is not sexual enough. DMSI so far looks like a more toned down version of sm3 but still much more sexual than wm2.
A few more things have happened since my last post:

1. A few nights back I woke up around 3am literally dripping with sweat. It was like someone had known a bucket of water over me! It wasn't a hot night or anything, so I was curious if this had anything to do with the sub?

2. A colleague is having a leaving get together this coming Friday. One of my female colleagues insisted that I meet up with her (alone) in a nearby pub to get something to eat beforehand. If that isn't an IOI, I don't know what is!

3. Still getting lots of looks when walking down the street, off barmaids/waitresses etc.

4. Still retaining this positive frame of mind.
Quote:A few nights back I woke up around 3am literally dripping with sweat. It was like someone had known a bucket of water over me! It wasn't a hot night or anything, so I was curious if this had anything to do with the sub?

Did you wake up feeling fear/anxiety or anything at the same time?

I've had it a few times, during subliminals and other inner work. Usually for me it's a sign of something being cleared/purged especially when it's combined with alot of fear in my body.
I had that too. Sometimes when listening to DMSI at night, the aura gets pumped and I am sweating like mad... I once caught a cold because of that Big Grin
(10-09-2016, 03:01 AM)AriGold Wrote: [ -> ]I had that too. Sometimes when listening to DMSI at night, the aura gets pumped and I am sweating like mad... I once caught a cold because of that Big Grin

May you find a woman bug soon to warm your blanket Wink
Pages: 1 2