Subliminal Talk

Full Version: instantly induce physical response for testing ultrasonic vs. masked and equipment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I try to use both ultrasonic and masked because its hard for me to know which is better but I'll admit it's a bit of a pain. With some of the heat/hunger reports coming from DMSI and the ability for NSFM to instantly put you "in state" I think a cheap/free subliminal that simply induces some physical response like hunger/heat would be great to see which format you best respond to.

I know you can get results with either format but it has mentioned that some people may respond more favorably to one over the other depending on their personality, the problem is since these programs take time it's hard to know which is best but if there is some physical response we can see how fast it took place and how intense it was.

It could also be useful for testing equipment, bass/treble/equalizer settings, etc. One pair of headphones may be using too much bass enhancement that limit results while another without it performs better. Some may get nothing from their speakers but get great results from their headphones and vice versa.

I know you're busy Shannon but it would reduce time to see results, refunds, people stopping due to resistance, and lead to more purchases of other products if people can use the ideal format right from the start.
I support this idea! Realistically, the likelihood of someone properly using this seems to be about the same as properly using the Speaker Test sub to calibrate a player.
(09-17-2016, 10:50 AM)apollolux Wrote: [ -> ]I support this idea! Realistically, the likelihood of someone properly using this seems to be about the same as properly using the Speaker Test sub to calibrate a player.

yea exactly, even if it takes a few days for the physical response to occur or build up it will still save a lot of time if you can first test both formats for 7 days and then see which one seems to affect you more before moving on to something like ehpra or the 6 stage sets.