Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Abundance 5.5/6G (Aura for Wealth)?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it possible that we could one day get a prosperity/abundance sub in the new technology. The closest things available are Think Like a Millionaire and BASE. I would like to see a 5.5/6G BASE lite kind of sub that is focused on attracting money and breaking through financial barriers. I've been using Subliminal Shops subs for over two years now and they have done wonders for me internally however I still am unable to support myself without the aid of either a roommate or parents. I'm a hard worker (especially after Alpha Male) and I'm close to finishing my degree however, I still feel like I have internal blockages towards money and abundance. My financial goal is to invest enough money that I can be financial independent off of my investment income. Would anyone else be interested in a sub like this?

Possible Sub Goals:
1) Remove blockages towards abundance. (Including overcoming any G,S&F associated)
2) Attract money in an enjoyable and efficient way.
3) Save and grow the money you attract as quickly and safely as possible.
4) Develop an aura for wealth/abundance.
Excellent Post Tao374.... I havr thot along these lines as well....an aura of 'anything' just about could fill in the blanks...the DMIS is the first in awhat could be a long line of aura based,or aura included titles...now that shannon has an even better understanding and 'handle ' on such matter and beomcing more with each and every day and month of testing and expreimentation,alike.
I have already suggested: Ultra Success-Luck Magnifier-Money Magnet combo and now I'd like to add,with an aura of prosperity/money/abundance attractor with ultra active manifestation modalities mixed in for the rest of the goal. BAMM may include these already, I dunno but shurely some or all of the about shall be in the new fangled version of success/money/abundace type programs. again toas great post and suggestion man. Keith.
Thanks NC,

It seems like we both want to see a similar product in the future. Also, it seems like so much of the focus at Subliminal Shop is about attracting sexual encounters. Don't get me wrong these are great but I need stuff that's going to evolve my life beyond having a good night. I might start BASE after after running the AM refresher for a another month or two but I would like to see a new tech abundance/success/prosperity sub.