Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Using a language or learning sub while using AM!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear Shannon and other users,

First of all, I would like to thank Shannon for AM v5 (I had acquired it many years ago, I think back to 2013) and never found the proper time to use it throughly.

I am on Stage 3 and results are impressive. Stages 1 and 2 really kicked in deeply into my overall confidence and I just started No. 3. At some points I have really reassured myself even to my dad who always has been a pain in my butt and now he respects me.

On the other hand, I never found any improvements in Luck Magnifier (I think it went upside down to me) finding quite the opposite results than expected. Ultra Success gave me an aura of success which never materialized, even after using it every day for over a year. I think Ultra Success gives you the success mindset but never makes any significant and real changes in your life. I mean, it does not materialize into anything tangible.

The very first two really had a positive, outstanding impact on me: Develop an Aura of Sexiness and Maximum Confidence with Women; both in CD version. I went from total fear of women to approaching any woman, particularly cute and hot women effortlessly and confidently. And now AM5 has even made it easier.

Getting back to my question, is there a possibility to use AM5 along with 'Learn French Faster'? Is 'maximum learning speed' a subliminal with more interference than the particular language learning subliminal? I wanna learn French again (I learned it back in high school, never spoke it and forgot it after 20 years) to get my Canadian visa, for immigration purposes, and get out of this shithole called Colombia. No job, no business, no opportunities at all... living off a dim emerald business making little profits just to make some money and barely making it every month!

Carlos Mosquera
You know the rules. No 5G or higher with anything else.
I think he meant 5.0 which is 4g. So you could potentially use a language one or MLS 4g but it's not recommended. Better to do AM 5.0 by itself still.
Dear Benjamin,

Yes, you are right, AM V5 is 4G... OK, thanks for the advice. Shoot, I remember the days when the AM V5 was worth what the version 6 is worth today.

The very first subs in CD really really were very effective (Aura of Sexiness and Absolute Confidence with women) THEY WERE MAGIC! I still have them with me! That effectiveness only matched by 4g Luck Magnifier (Magnified the bad one! heheheeh), attract your perfect romantic lover (IT DID AND NOW SHE IS GONE!) and now this 4G AM!

I do not know... 3G never never were like good at all... very subtle with no tangible effects.... I bought 3 titles of that generation and sadly they are very mellow.

I have felt the kick with this AM V5 again!... like back to the classics!! I just cannot think about those other titles in 5G! They must be amazing!

Carlos Mosquera