Subliminal Talk

Full Version: About SM and personal goals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does SM impede a realization of personal goals? Does it make you too focused on sex and indifferent towards your life plans?
Yes it does
That is going to depend entirely on the person using it.
WM hasn`t worked on me that way but, as we all know, SM is a different matter. Anyone who has used SM, please, post your experiences about that aspect of SM using/working here. Smile
Well for me it was stage dependent. One stage I was very focused on working and the next I couldn't at all. Like right now I finished stage 6 I can't focus much; I'm very impatient, productivity is near zero Big Grin
Stage 5 was much better for productivity. Maybe it's not all due to SM3 though. But the impatience seems to be for sure.
I would say like Shannon it depends on the user but I will add that it depends on your work also.
For example if your work require patience, like reading a lot or working on a computer, or being polite with customer it can be very tricky. But if your work required hardcore strength, will, perseverance, sheer strength SM3 will boost your as** up very much for the best. Physical work should be easier to do, mental activity should be harder. A bit like the last stage of AM6 if you got the strong motivation that kick your butt like Chaos like to mention.

That is unless you resist too much and well, that is well documented already -> depression.

SM3 didn't make me focus on sex alone, far from it. I think I was less productive while in the last stage AM6 than in SM3, at least during some stage.
I'm a new member. Before I post my feedback I have a couple of questions.

With the series of 6 one hour stages and the 7th as a refresher. How many repetitions of the script does each section have?

Does the 7th refresher stage contain the whole script of the previous six stages or just the main points?

I searched the forum and it did indeed say the 7th stage is the full script. So I am thinking each stage is 10 minutes of script repeated 6 times for 1 hour. Stage 7 the whole script. Correct??

Please forgive me if this has been asked before. I want to post some feedback to the above question about Sex Magnet and about personal goals but want to know if I've been using the program correctly as I've been mainly doing stage 7 over and over after doing all 6 stages. (Fantastic results however)
(09-15-2016, 12:57 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: [ -> ]Yes it does

In my case fantastic results, weight loss, improved appearance, amazing attention from females young and old etc etc etc.
There has been a lot of misconception about the 7 stage, but the last time we talk about that in a thread Shannon confirmed that the 7 stage includes everything.
Don't ask me or Shannon how he does it though, it's a secret.
(09-19-2016, 12:24 AM)Andy Logger Wrote: [ -> ]I'm a new member. Before I post my feedback I have a couple of questions.

With the series of 6 one hour stages and the 7th as a refresher. How many repetitions of the script does each section have?

Does the 7th refresher stage contain the whole script of the previous six stages or just the main points?

I searched the forum and it did indeed say the 7th stage is the full script. So I am thinking each stage is 10 minutes of script repeated 6 times for 1 hour. Stage 7 the whole script. Correct??

Please forgive me if this has been asked before. I want to post some feedback to the above question about Sex Magnet and about personal goals but want to know if I've been using the program correctly as I've been mainly doing stage 7 over and over after doing all 6 stages. (Fantastic results however)

Yes from the posts I've seen Shannon mention the refresher it contains EVERYTHING in 1 track, some users have been confused and thought it was just the highlights but Shannon has said at least twice that I remember reading that refreshers contain 100% of the script from all stages.

btw how do you feel on the refresher considering its such a dense script? There haven't been too many reports on refreshers most people either start over again with a 2nd run or move on to another program so it'd be great if you shared your experiences with it.
btw how do you feel on the refresher considering its such a dense script? There haven't been too many reports on refreshers most people either start over again with a 2nd run or move on to another program so it'd be great if you shared your experiences with it.
[/quot

Well all I do is play stage 7 over and over and I've been doing this for months. I started the whole thing in February but I'm really starting to see the effects now. At first it was indeed tiring but I don't work so have a lot of time to just have the sub playing.

I had become stagnant over the last 3 years and hardly left the house or done any exercise so felt I needed to get things going and get my mojo back. I was about 105kg's or 230 pounds but are now about 90kg or 198 pounds or maybe less as I've not weighed myself for a few weeks.

Reading the forum it's clear many of the younger guys want quick results but you've got to give it time to really change you. I think I'm really starting to see the effects lately. It's quite amazing as I'm probably the oldest guy on here. I'll list the changes.

Much more motivation to get out and about
Strong motivation to take better care of my health
No need at all for approval or getting involved in other peoples affairs
A cool kind of aloof feeling around women like you value yourself more
Lots of women smiling, starting conversations, giving me more attention than I've ever got (and I wouldn't say I'm very good looking at all.)
Being more controlled in what I say rather than waffling bullshit
I've always been a good talker but now it's more listening and giving wise council and being more selective about what I say
Sex more intense but more relaxed, often get those bedroom eyes from women where they just kind of stare transfixed at you.
Overall much more social and happy to chat with people.
A cheekiness I've always have in the past reappeared but my delivery is much better due to not needing to shock or outrage people.

Overall just the attention I've been getting from women has been flattering and I've already got a nice girlfriend. In my opinion this subliminal does work but you need to be realistic and give it time.

Also, I've been around the block more than a few times and lived a pretty wild life in many ways when it come to women and sex so this was more like a tune up for me.

If you've got other deep rooted problems or are very shy or inexperienced, you may want to build up to this as I've had a crack at just about every form of self improvement thing going.

If you have any specific questions just ask.

p.s the reason I think I'm getting better results now is I invested in better quality speakers. I didn't realize iphones were mono and did a lot of my earlier listening on the iphone speaker Confused
wow you went straight to the refresher without going through stages 1-6?
He said in the earlier post he did Stage 1-6 first.
Hello Andy Logger what stages did you begin to see improvements and fine tuning ?

Do women giggle around you and make excuses to talk to you ? if so where are you which country are you living in ?