Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Alpha male 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Whats up everybody back again just going to keep a journal of my progress dint get a chance to finish am6 last but going to now FIRST DAY
Stage 1 is the boring one hopefully I will be thru quick
Notice i dreamed all night....I can say I slept good starting DAY 2
I noticed my voice is getting deeper...I don't know if that can be only on DAY 2
DAY 3 seem like my im already changing a lil bit
DAY 4 dreams and sleeping better these subliminal make me tired
Any changes to your response to external stimuli
Just being really tired...seem like voice is changing to early to tell tho
Yea it seems like if a part of you is unsure about something the pitch of your voice goes up. I noticed times socially even if I'm not sure my voice stays deep and produces a valid response
DAY 5 nothing to report i had a guy ask me for help so I did
DAY 6 nothing just had alot of people sitting by me on the bus seem like people are noticing me i for got what program are in stage 1
Day 7 more dreams
Day 9 i ran into a old friend he was homeless so I gave him my last 10 bucks lady in the store called me baby had a argument with some family nothing new I noticed still early tho
Day 12 yesterday I went out with family drunk some alcohol i ended up having to use the bathroom and couldn't find one close so I went behind some bushes and did my stuff seems like people are noticing me more nothing else so far
Pages: 1 2 3