Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI v2.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I am posting with the intention it will help Shannon with his research.

Observations and experiences after about 1 week of use:

1) Anger started about 5 days in. Not really angry at any one thing or any one. Just anger. Very mild.

2) I feel very introverted, but not as introverted as v2.2, which was REALLY strong as in “I can't and don't want to even leave the house” strong. With v2.4, I can leave the house and feel comfortable talking briefly with people, but I'm not at 100% like I'm used to being. I want to keep my interactions very short. The idea of a “date” right now is not appealing. Hanging out with friends is fine.

3) VERY weird dreams. Not nightmares. Just plain weird!

4) Fatigue was fairly high at first, but now it's leveled off and better. I find if I take vitamins, I have less fatigue.

5) I was about to leave a store and walked by an aisle and saw a woman who looked really cute. But I was in a hurry, and had to leave. But then I noticed a display in the aisle she was in that I had to look at because it was essential oils and I didn't know this store had essential oils. In fact that display was very out of place!

I got to the area and as soon as I was in the aisle, SHE started the conversation IMMEDIATELY! And within 30 seconds she was asking me questions. She kept talking and talking. And I had to go. So I first suggested we get together and talk more about these things. She agreed enthusiastically. I then asked if she had any one in her life who might be jealous if we did. She said she had a boyfriend but that she “was pretty open with him about most things”. (Who knows what that might mean, but there are a few loop holes in that...)

We swapped numbers and I left.

I also noticed she seemed to feel very comfortable standing close to me, as in less than 12 inches close to me.

Possible results relevant to the program based on this encounter
1) she did at least 50% of the work and/or effort in the interaction (goals of the program?)
2) she was SUPER cute! (manifestation?)
3) I had a “legitimate” reason for being in the aisle (manifestation?)
4) I knew what to say, like I was talking with someone familiar (autopilot?)
5) she initiated the conversation with me immediately (goals of the program?)
6) she wanted to keep the conversation going (goals of the program?)
7) she kept asking me questions (goals of the program?)
8) she seemed to feel comfortable standing close to me (which was NOT happening in v2.3, but I don't remember about the other versions)
Even though I'm feeling very introverted and disinclined to talk to anyone at great length, I'm still noticing possible effects of the v2.4 (autopilot?) The healing module or the way in which this version is structured is different than the v2.2 healing which was as though the healing had to happen first before the aura became effective. With this version, the healing is definitely taking precedence but the effects of the aura are working also simultaneously.

I had this urge to go to my favorite restaurant. (manifestation or autopilot?) I didn't want to. I had a headache and felt like I was burning up. I still do actually. I also didn't want to go because my favorite super hot waitress was not likely there.

Any way, just as I was walking in the general manager was walking out. (manifestation?) I like him. He's cool. I asked him how training was going for new employees. We talked for about 5 minutes and then he said he had to go, but he told me important information about the employees which gave me great conversation topics with the super hot waitress. (manifestation?)

As I walked in there was my favorite super hot waitress standing there conveniently ready to talk with me. She said she was getting promoted to another branch of this restaurant and asked if I would be by there. Before I realized it, I said something like “Are you going to do something to tempt me there?” and then she handed me a bunch of coupons for free meals. (autopilot/manifestation?)

Since she was just standing I asked if she was off work now. She said she was going to go to the restroom. But she just kept talking to me. I began to get concerned because I didn't want her to associate me with bladder urgency so I suggested I walk her to the restroom. Half way there, she stopped and kept talking. I then suggested we keep walking because when nature calls you don't want the call to go to voice mail.

The whole time she was staring at me with a joyful smile on her face looking alert, excited, focused on me, yet still and transfixed. I felt like I was on a date with her.

1) She did more than 50% of the work.
2) Even though I felt ill with a headache and feverish, I still think autopilot was working.
3) The fact I felt so introverted and ill seemed irrelevant in some respects as in she looked enamored, and I was able to lead without much thought. I wished I had set something up with her, at the very least finding out when she was going to be working that week.
4) She seemed more enamored with me than any other time I was there. Like she was in love with me. Or in admiration of me.
5) The timing with the general manager and the super hot waitress was remarkable.
6) That “I feel like I'm on date with her” sensation was very tangible. First time something like this happened to me.
7) I'll be more prepared when I see her again because now I know more of what to expect. All that aligning/timing and that “date” feeling, plus feeling ill threw me off.
8) I wished I would have been more on the ball and more responsive to her attraction to me. But at the same time it didn't seem to matter because it all just felt so natural and normal. She looked so mesmerized. I truly think that if I didn't insist she go to the restroom she would have just kept on talking with me. In fact now that I think about it, I seemed to take priority over her bladder. (Could the magnet be working this strongly?)
9) This helped raise my ideas of what's possible with this program because I never suspected those things could align like that plus that “date” feeling by just having a casual conversation with her.
10) At one point it almost looked like she was “glowing” in some sort of way.
11) As I was walking through the stores whenever I passed a woman, I thought of ice breaker material reflexively, but I never said any of it. I was too surprised I was so easily thinking of how to approach these women. (autopilot?) Plus I talked my self out of it because I've just been feeling so ill.
12) I'm thinking some of these illness symptoms are partly resistance related because I doubt I could have caught a cold because I've been by myself mostly for 10 days.
13) Lucky number... I had to give up a cherished idea that “I want a woman to like me for me”. I woke up one day with the thought that this whole dating-mating thing is an impersonal process. I thought about what women do as an example. Women put on make up and use push up bras and tight clothes and so forth to make themselves look more appealing and more sexually available/ready, and say to themselves “I do all this so I feel better about myself”. They conform to what's appealing and do it like it's normal or ritualistic or ceremonial. Which all translates to “impersonal”. It's like they know the rules of this better than us men. In a sense, they self-objectify in the service of looking more attractive like their bodies are projects that need to be worked on. In doing so they look more appealing and tempting. Yet we as men chase the almighty dollar, work out at the gym, learn “game”, succeed in multiple areas of life... and still there seems to be a low “return on investment” in all this. Lots of energy, emotions, money, time, etc. expended and yet where are the dates, women, sex, relationships we want? I know very successful, fit, smart, socially skilled, wealthy men who can't get a date if their lives depended on it. There is nothing wrong with these men. So the only conclusion I came to was that this whole process of dating-mating is operating on a process rather than as a set of characteristics, qualities, demographics of a man. It's got to be in the process of how something happens rather than the content within a man. If this aura can activate the memes inside a woman of “this is the man I want to have sex with, and this is the man I'm supposed to have sex with, and this is the man I should have sex with, and this is the man I have to have sex with, and this is the man I've been craving to have sex with... and do so repeatedly” then that will likely be the “it” factor.

I still think there needs to be v3.0 even though v2.4 is looking promising because we've been learning so much from the v2 series on how to keep improving on DMSI. See point lucky number #13.
Shannon,

Regarding item #10 about her glowing. Why do you think she might have appeared that way?
I have noted that under the influence of 2.4, I seem to have a slight shift in my visual awareness at times, and that shift may be making it possible to temporarily visually perceive energies we can't normally see. The autopilot is basically the subconscious sensing what to do and the taking the driver's seat. What if the extended range of senses that the subconscious has for perception, then become consciously accessible? It's just an idea, but it's a possibility.
Shannon,

"The goal phrasing of the DMSI program, as for who is affected. When the person fits, you'll get a surge of energy and your aura will "reach out and touch someone." Automatically."

I just saw this as well as the "sniper" comment on another thread (I think 4Kingdoms').

I was just going to post about this. See below.

1) I went out today despite my introversion. With v2.2 the introversion was almost painful shyness, with v2.4 it's tolerable and I doubt anyone can notice.

1a) I've been wondering if I'm mistaking the feeling of more and more relaxation for introversion. My muscles feel more slack and my body feels less tense and less "armored".

2) The women I talked with were responsive, giving me IOIs, lots of IOIs, etc... yada yada yada. Attraction element is fully and solidly in tact.

3) Sniper effect intact: But the one woman I talked with today who was just so good looking, like really really good looking to me. Like so good looking I thought she was angelic. She was the best looking one of all the ones I talked with today. She stood the closest to me. She was the most responsive. She was the most talkative. She was the most interested in talking with me of her coworkers and all the other women I talked with today. And when I say good looking, it also goes for her personality because there were some women who as hot as I thought they looked, they started talking and I just was uninterested because of their attitudes.

4) I was beginning to wonder starting yesterday if you had put in some sort of "filter". And I guess the "filter" was that sniper feature. To further this, I've wondered if you had put in some kind of filter because (I can't prove it but...) I wondered if this "filter" I suspected was screening out women who might be unpleasant. Like having anger at men, or sexual problems, or mental illness, or "in need of rescue", or needing a white knight, etc. In other words, women who would require (or be better off receiving) emotional first aid.

4a) There was a time when I saw a woman I thought was really attractive and I started to feel a bit sexual about her, but then it just stopped automatically. Like my intuition kicked in to tell me "No! Not her! Danger Will Robinson!" It was weird! And then as much as I liked looking at her physical appearance, I just couldn't get turned on. A weird schism. Turns out she may have anger issues towards men or just fearful of men in general. Is that autopilot, Shannon?

5) Kudos to you, Shannon. That sniper feature I think is working!

6) I do have a question. As many IOIs as I get, the proximity seems to be the most varied. In other words, when I first meet a woman she may vary her proximity from 6 inches to 3 feet from me. I realize that might be normal, but I'm not going for normal. HOWEVER, if she sees me again, she seems less conflicted (less varying of her proximity to me). By the time I see her the third or fourth time, she usually is standing within 12 inches of me very comfortably. I'm wondering if we might see this proximity feature kick in faster because that might indicate "comfort" which would likely translate into faster results (and then "cold approaches" would be much more plausible with the results). What are your thoughts, Shannon?

7) Still getting the alien stare. Women looking at me or giving me certain facial expressions indicating they have no idea what to make of me.

8) v2.4 is much more smooth and the results are appearing faster than with v2.2 or v2.3 as far as I know.

9) What do you mean by "the person fits"? Fits our physical preferences? Fits "our type"? Fits our personality preferences?
Quote:6) I do have a question. As many IOIs as I get, the proximity seems to be the most varied. In other words, when I first meet a woman she may vary her proximity from 6 inches to 3 feet from me. I realize that might be normal, but I'm not going for normal. HOWEVER, if she sees me again, she seems less conflicted (less varying of her proximity to me). By the time I see her the third or fourth time, she usually is standing within 12 inches of me very comfortably. I'm wondering if we might see this proximity feature kick in faster because that might indicate "comfort" which would likely translate into faster results (and then "cold approaches" would be much more plausible with the results). What are your thoughts, Shannon?

Greater comfort leads to closer proximity. But it's not just comfort, it's attraction that leads to the closest proximity. The two together are a killer combination.

Quote:7) Still getting the alien stare. Women looking at me or giving me certain facial expressions indicating they have no idea what to make of me.

They've never encountered someone doing what you are doing before. Smile

Quote:8) v2.4 is much more smooth and the results are appearing faster than with v2.2 or v2.3 as far as I know.

That's because of the surprise.

Quote:9) What do you mean by "the person fits"? Fits our physical preferences? Fits "our type"? Fits our personality preferences?

Fits the goal phrasing parameters.
(09-15-2016, 09:31 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Greater comfort leads to closer proximity. But it's not just comfort, it's attraction that leads to the closest proximity. The two together are a killer combination.

So I'm wondering, is the comfort AND attraction already part of the v2.4? (I mean I've seen plenty of IOIs. So I'm guessing the attraction part is definitely there.)

(09-15-2016, 09:31 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]They've never encountered someone doing what you are doing before. Smile

Ok, makes perfect sense. Except I don't know if I can take the credit. It is YOUR technology that is doing this.

The alien stares tend to happen more or less instantaneously. In response to the alien stare, all I'm doing is just talking normally like everything is just great. In other words, I ignore the alien stares. Any other tips?

(09-15-2016, 09:31 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]That's because of the surprise.

I'm not going to even ask because, you know why.

(09-15-2016, 09:31 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Fits the goal phrasing parameters.

Alright I suppose women who have fear or anger issues with men are probably not going to fit the goal phrasing.

Could the fact that they are "keeping their distance from me" be an indication of "not fitting the goal phrasing parameters"? Or could it be that we need more time for the aura to build or more healing, or is there something about comfort that needs to happen?

And I really must ask again because I just have to know because this was so weird: "4a) There was a time when I saw a woman I thought was really attractive and I started to feel a bit sexual about her, but then it just stopped automatically. Like my intuition kicked in to tell me "No! Not her! Danger Will Robinson!" It was weird! And then as much as I liked looking at her physical appearance, I just couldn't get turned on. A weird schism. Turns out she may have anger issues towards men or just fearful of men in general. Is that autopilot, Shannon?"
Quote:
(09-16-2016, 06:26 AM)Steven Wrote: [ -> ][quote='Shannon' pid='132034' dateline='1474003861']

Greater comfort leads to closer proximity. But it's not just comfort, it's attraction that leads to the closest proximity. The two together are a killer combination.

So I'm wondering, is the comfort AND attraction already part of the v2.4? (I mean I've seen plenty of IOIs. So I'm guessing the attraction part is definitely there.)

Of course there is. Why would I bring it up otherwise?

Quote:
(09-15-2016, 09:31 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]They've never encountered someone doing what you are doing before. Smile

Ok, makes perfect sense. Except I don't know if I can take the credit. It is YOUR technology that is doing this.

Technology is inert without an executor.

Quote:The alien stares tend to happen more or less instantaneously. In response to the alien stare, all I'm doing is just talking normally like everything is just great. In other words, I ignore the alien stares. Any other tips?

The alien stares are a stun response, most likely. You're projecting an energy and presence they have never encountered in a person before. Just be awesome and keep going.

Quote:
(09-15-2016, 09:31 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]That's because of the surprise.

I'm not going to even ask because, you know why.

Precisely.

Quote:
(09-15-2016, 09:31 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Fits the goal phrasing parameters.

Alright I suppose women who have fear or anger issues with men are probably not going to fit the goal phrasing.

Could the fact that they are "keeping their distance from me" be an indication of "not fitting the goal phrasing parameters"? Or could it be that we need more time for the aura to build or more healing, or is there something about comfort that needs to happen?

Most likely they don't fit. But the alternative explanation is also a possibility. They're about as comfortable as they're going to get.

Quote:And I really must ask again because I just have to know because this was so weird: "4a) There was a time when I saw a woman I thought was really attractive and I started to feel a bit sexual about her, but then it just stopped automatically. Like my intuition kicked in to tell me "No! Not her! Danger Will Robinson!" It was weird! And then as much as I liked looking at her physical appearance, I just couldn't get turned on. A weird schism. Turns out she may have anger issues towards men or just fearful of men in general. Is that autopilot, Shannon?"

Yep.
(09-16-2016, 06:34 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Of course there is. Why would I bring it up otherwise?

Understandable. Why did I ask? To paraphrase one of my favorite philosophers "The universe rests on many assumptions. I don't want to add any more than necessary."

(09-16-2016, 06:34 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Technology is inert without an executor.

Ok, thank you!

(09-16-2016, 06:34 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]The alien stares are a stun response, most likely. You're projecting an energy and presence they have never encountered in a person before. Just be awesome and keep going.

Ok, thank you again!

(09-16-2016, 06:34 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Most likely they don't fit. But the alternative explanation is also a possibility. They're about as comfortable as they're going to get.

That makes sense but I'm also wondering, is the comfort part of the aura supposed to "keep up" with the attraction part of the aura? And what do you mean by "they're about as comfortable as they're going to get"?

(09-16-2016, 06:34 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Yep.

Thank you for verifying!
Quote:That makes sense but I'm also wondering, is the comfort part of the aura supposed to "keep up" with the attraction part of the aura? And what do you mean by "they're about as comfortable as they're going to get"?

I'm saying that the comfort aspect is as powerful as it needs to be. Too much comfort and they won't act. Or think sexually. We don't want more comfort than necessary; we do want more attraction.
Shannon,

Another manifestation?

I was shopping today and I "decided" to walk into an area of the mall I usually don't go. Then I felt compelled to go into a store I rarely go into. And then I saw HER. She is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. She was a manager from a store across town. But we have to rewind about 7 months to know why this is so important...

About 7 months ago I was in a different mall across town and was talking with a woman employee who I thought I hit it off with. As I got her number, the manager walked in. As I was leaving, I talked briefly to the manager. I liked the manager's attitude better, and I thought she was better looking and more emotionally stable. But I felt uneasy getting her number too after I got her employee's number. So I just forgot about it. I also wanted to forget about it because the employee flaked on me.

Probably it was for the best because today...

When I walked into that store randomly, there was that manager and she was looking much hotter than I remember! She was also more talkative and interactive. I remembered her name. We talked for a bit. She went to help another customer and came back to me. She told me quite a bit of personal information, but I couldn't quite figure out how to swing this into a "date". She became more and more animated as we talked, but it felt like in some ways it was going nowhere so I left.

But this autopilot is working great in some ways because even though I didn't feel like going out I forced myself and autopilot did wonders. Autopilot also did wonders because I didn't freak out with how awesome she looks. I never felt nervous the whole time. I also didn't get caught off guard seeing her. I just recognized her and then started talking with her like it was the most natural thing in the world, and "oh by the way the fact I've not seen you in 7 months is unimportant so how have you been" attitude.

Now if only this autopilot could hit the afterburners to help me invite her out in such a way she eagerly shows up and wants even more... Can autopilot do that, Shannon?

And Shannon I'm going to put you on the spot, is it possible with this technology to get to the point that we could literally go out to do our errands, meet an awesome woman, and very naturally end up in bed with her that same day with her wanting to see us again and again?

(Yes, I know some people day game to do this, but I think what they do not tell us is that there are many times they get turned down. I'm talking in such a way with this technology we're doing this 50% of the time. Yeh, I got high hopes for this, Shannon. What are your projections on this?)
(09-16-2016, 08:23 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:That makes sense but I'm also wondering, is the comfort part of the aura supposed to "keep up" with the attraction part of the aura? And what do you mean by "they're about as comfortable as they're going to get"?

I'm saying that the comfort aspect is as powerful as it needs to be. Too much comfort and they won't act. Or think sexually. We don't want more comfort than necessary; we do want more attraction.

Yes, that makes sense because too much comfort and you get in the friend zone, or there is a lack of tension/energy for her to act.
(09-16-2016, 08:33 PM)Steven Wrote: [ -> ]Shannon,

Another manifestation?

I was shopping today and I "decided" to walk into an area of the mall I usually don't go. Then I felt compelled to go into a store I rarely go into. And then I saw HER. She is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. She was a manager from a store across town. But we have to rewind about 7 months to know why this is so important...

About 7 months ago I was in a different mall across town and was talking with a woman employee who I thought I hit it off with. As I got her number, the manager walked in. As I was leaving, I talked briefly to the manager. I liked the manager's attitude better, and I thought she was better looking and more emotionally stable. But I felt uneasy getting her number too after I got her employee's number. So I just forgot about it. I also wanted to forget about it because the employee flaked on me.

Probably it was for the best because today...

When I walked into that store randomly, there was that manager and she was looking much hotter than I remember! She was also more talkative and interactive. I remembered her name. We talked for a bit. She went to help another customer and came back to me. She told me quite a bit of personal information, but I couldn't quite figure out how to swing this into a "date". She became more and more animated as we talked, but it felt like in some ways it was going nowhere so I left.

But this autopilot is working great in some ways because even though I didn't feel like going out I forced myself and autopilot did wonders. Autopilot also did wonders because I didn't freak out with how awesome she looks. I never felt nervous the whole time. I also didn't get caught off guard seeing her. I just recognized her and then started talking with her like it was the most natural thing in the world, and "oh by the way the fact I've not seen you in 7 months is unimportant so how have you been" attitude.

Now if only this autopilot could hit the afterburners to help me invite her out in such a way she eagerly shows up and wants even more... Can autopilot do that, Shannon?

And Shannon I'm going to put you on the spot, is it possible with this technology to get to the point that we could literally go out to do our errands, meet an awesome woman, and very naturally end up in bed with her that same day with her wanting to see us again and again?

(Yes, I know some people day game to do this, but I think what they do not tell us is that there are many times they get turned down. I'm talking in such a way with this technology we're doing this 50% of the time. Yeh, I got high hopes for this, Shannon. What are your projections on this?)

Quote:Now if only this autopilot could hit the afterburners to help me invite her out in such a way she eagerly shows up and wants even more... Can autopilot do that, Shannon?

Autopilot would have gotten you to exactly where you needed to go, if the healing was finished. All you had to say was, "Hey, I'm heading out to [restaurant] for dinner tonight, you should join me." Autopilot is already there - but you're not ready for it yet.

Quote:And Shannon I'm going to put you on the spot, is it possible with this technology to get to the point that we could literally go out to do our errands, meet an awesome woman, and very naturally end up in bed with her that same day with her wanting to see us again and again?

Yes. That's actually the goal, if you hadn't noticed.

Quote:(Yes, I know some people day game to do this, but I think what they do not tell us is that there are many times they get turned down. I'm talking in such a way with this technology we're doing this 50% of the time. Yeh, I got high hopes for this, Shannon. What are your projections on this?)

I don't know about 50% of the time. There's a hell of a lot of variables to consider. But I want it to be a repeated regular event for the vast majority of customers.
Shannon,

First, thank you for the simple phrase of how to invite her out. Now the only conclusion I can reach is that my limitations prevent me from noticing and doing things. Now is your healing module set up to remove such limitations, AND also prepare me to get ready for the full potential of this program? Because as far as I can see, my healing seems to need such tasks preformed... multiple belief-ectomies.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6