Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI V2.4 and Now V2.5!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Downloading right now. I think I need the healing because I was so up and down on V2.3. I got some really good responses from girls I know and I hope they carry on with V2.4. My only problem with V2.3 is I got ignored by almost everybody sometimes and then I'd get random girls that are REALLY into me, but the ignoring was more common. Hopefully V2.4 does something about this cause other than that I liked the unbelievable results from the girls I already knew!
When Listening to masked tracks is it better to have the volume barely up or kinda loud?

After 20 minutes of listening to this with my Sennheiser HD 598's I've felt energy surge through my body and now I feel super relaxed and kinda heavy. I also feel a kind of goosebump and tingly sensation similar to that feeling you get on Serotonergic drugs, but weaker. This happened on V2.2 as well, but It only happened the first couple times I listened to it. I will be going to school tomorrow, Hopefully I'll have some stuff to report then.
(09-05-2016, 04:27 PM)Kingpin Wrote: [ -> ]When Listening to masked tracks is it better to have the volume barely up or kinda loud?

After 20 minutes of listening to this with my Sennheiser HD 598's I've felt energy surge through my body and now I feel super relaxed and kinda heavy. I also feel a kind of goosebump and tingly sensation similar to that feeling you get on Serotonergic drugs, but weaker. This happened on V2.2 as well, but It only happened the first couple times I listened to it. I will be going to school tomorrow, Hopefully I'll have some stuff to report then.

The subliminal volume on masked tracks is markedly less than ultrasonic, so it's better to have maskeds a bit loud if you can stand it, to let it have the impact necessary to change you. Generally, the loudest you can comfortably listen to either, is good.
Only used this once (2 loops), since I downloaded it. I've been overwhelmed with school and other things going on in my life, so I decided to put my listening on pause for a little bit. I'm gonna resume using it tonight.
I'm feeling really good on this sub. I feel content, happy and a very smooth confidence. I've been snap chatting a girl from my hometown and she is coming over to my apartment to hang out this weekend. Hopefully will have more results to report on this weekend.
This forum is loaded with journals of DMSI. I love it! I've been reading a lot of peoples experiences and comparing them to mine.

Here is what I've noticed
Confidence is way up. I feel calm and walk with my head up when going to class and will talk to just about anybody. That is not to say I feel like talking to most people. It's kinda the opposite I only have been talking to people when I know I can get something out of it(unless they're my friend). Guys have been super respectful. I forget a pencil and my speaker notes to class and I asked the guy next to me for a pencil and he gave me one. I searched my notebooks for the paper for a few minutes and the guy next to me saw and gave me one of his extras without even asking. Kind of little, but a lot of guys have been acting cool with me, since running this. Girls that I already know are super receptive and open to talk about sex. Haven't got as insane results on V2.4 as I did on V2.3( girl smacking my ass, feeling me up and asking to sit on my lapBig Grin). When I walk to class I tend to notice girls put their heads down or look at me then glance away real fast. I don't know the reason for this. I haven't felt any resistance yet and I feel pretty good for the most part. If I eat a large meal I can definitely feel the aura. It feels like energy radiating off my body. I hung out with a girl tonight and drank quite a bit. She was super open to sexual conversation and I hopped on any chance to take something she said out of context and relate it to sex. Autopilot maybe? I kinda rambled, but I'm still kinda drunk. I will say the Aura feels pretty strong on drugs, sorta enhances themSmile I feel good and I really think this sub is doing more for my confidence than anything right now.
I went to a party last night and "triggered" so many girls. I gave no fucks. I wasn't in the mood for the shit tests and girls acting shitty, so I shut them down any chance they tried. Most of them respected me afterwords, but this one girl kept getting so mad and trying to come at me and I literally shut her down and saw her getting angrier and angrier. I wasn't attracted to her and I was cracking her friends up and they say she acts like this a lot cause she always gets her way haha. I had a great time and the girls were hanging on my every word. I really felt the autopilot this time and words were just flowing out of my mouth the whole time. I ended up getting a girls number and we might hang out next weekend. I didn't feel the aura that I know of, but my attitude has made me more attractive already with/without it/
The girl I got shit-tested by all day last night and even called me a "faggot"(I got so under her skin)admitted to her friend that I was hot and asked her for my number. Guess I passed all her tests Tongue. All I was trying to do was get her involved in the group and she kept being bitchy with me. At the end of the night, I made her fist bump me and make up, but my friend said she could tell she was still salty that night. Either way, I'm not pursuing cause she's not super attractive and I couldn't stand her entitled attitude. One thing I forgot to mention in my last post was we were standing in the hosts driveway talking and as we were heading up to the house he pulls me aside and says Hey you're not trying to fuck her are you?(he saw me teasing her and shutting her down...lol) I'm like fuck No, I can't stand her and I'm just teasing her and trying to lighten the mood. He's like well good, I thought you were flirting and getting touchy.I don't need anybody fucking on my bed haha.
New thing I noticed today. I was in class and there's this really pretty girl that sits across the room. She is the only girl I've caught staring at me in that class(Sniper effect!?) Anyways I noticed I had no doubt of being able to get her and I didn't see her as any different than say an average looking girl. Ok I've hung out with hot girls in the past, but I have had so much more fear around asking them out then I do average/below average looking girls and I'd get nervous just thinking about it. These girls I hung out with and did stuff with in the past always started by having a good group of friends I could hang with them and women. I'm a good looking dude and was told recently, since starting this sub I should be a model by a female friend on V2.3. I'm not quite model material cause I don't got the muscles yet, but I'm tall, tan and got good facial features. I've only started feeling this way over the last year though. I used to have horrible acne in high school and always felt horribly insecure about my appearance because of it and would avoid asking out women often. This sub I think is working on that and showing me I don't have to settle for less attractive girls. My standards are going up and I feel like I deserve to get girls as attractive as me and maybe more soBig Grin
Ok, here are the things I've noticed so far on this sub.

• Confidence and indifference towards people in general, not just women has risen a lot. I feel like I can speak my mind If I want to and I also don't feel compelled to speak if it's quiet like I used to. I don't feel the need to use drugs/alcohol when going out on weekends near as much because of this and the autopilot.

• Girls seem intimidated by me, unless I already knew them, before I started this sub. If I already know them they seem comfortable showing their attraction for me. This is crazy because I don't look intimidating at all. EX:
◦  They look down or away when I meet eyes or look in their general direction.
◦  If I lock eyes with them they usually smile in a nervous/shy way and look down.

• I love looking in the mirror! Self esteem is way up.

• Autopilot kicking in is the best thing ever. I tell so many sexual jokes and make girls laugh that I never would of said before. I'm a joker, but they aren't usually sexual like they tend to be now. I'm not sure If it's the autopilot or not, but it all feels so natural so it very well could be.

•Feel like people respect me more. I asked a question to the girl next to me and 3 other people quickly jumped in explaining it to me and being super kind. I was like Damn thanks haha!

• I ran into this really gorgeous girl I met from a friend group about a year ago, and I said her name in an excited voice. "she was like finally you notice me!" I was like what? "she said this is the third time I've saw you and you didn't even acknowledge me" I just teased her and it was funny cause she seemed kinda needy and mad I hadn't noticed her before,which I really didn't see her on campus till then.

•Been working out like crazy. Idk if it's partly because of the sub, but I have a strong urge to gain muscle and weight that I've been considering SARMs, such as LGD.

• Not too many girls check me out, probably cause they always look away or down when I'm walking past them. Even in class though, I've only noticed a few girls checking me out, which I'm used to getting checked out often, so this is kind of different. When I talk to these girls though, they tend to be very receptive and I could easily flirt with them.

• I noticed the aura does work WAY better after a big meal and also noticed that L-Glutamine does help it project too. Thanks to whoever suggested it.Smile

I haven't got as good results as on V2.3, but thats partly my own fault, since I haven't approached many girls and I've only gotten in 3 loops most days. Even then I like this version better because the healing has already made me feel like a different person when going out. I feel so confident and bold.
You're welcome :p
Soooo tired I only got four and a half hours of sleep last night. I had a weird dream where it was World War 3 and the enemy had Transgender soldiers mixed with terrorists lol it was weird. Needless to say I woke up feeling pretty crappy and anxious, but the feeling went away after I listened to a loop and I felt ok just tired. I went to school and got more looks and attention today than I have most days. Several girls were checking me out and I keep getting sexual thoughts run through my mind. This one girl I found so attractive and I was legit thinking about just talking to her for a few minutes and then cutting straight to the point and asking her to come back to my apartment to fuck. This probably would of ended badly, because that's not how it works, but I thought I should mention it. I did sense some strong attraction from her and I think I should at least approach her next time I see her. It's just crazy how much I'm thinking about sex today. I can't get it off my mind. This is a positive in my opinion and I don't even have the urge to jerk off. I only want sex.
I've been resisting the program quite a bit in the past week that I didn't listen to it Thursday-Sunday. I also had stuff to do and went way too hard this weekend(got about 5 hours of sleep Friday-Sunday)to where I still felt like shit this morning. I had awful anxiety in my first class that I haven't had, since I was a freshman in high school and just generally felt like crap. Once, I got home I listened to one loop and actually felt pretty good after that. I was really feeling the Aura.

So, after that loop,I had an appointment with an adviser today and omw to class I had at least 10 people look over at me longer than I was used to and I had 3 different girls lock eyes with me and smile omw to my appointment, which has happened, but they usually also look away or down a lot so I'm sure I wasn't a ghost today!

I felt super energized from the aura and I'd hold eye contact with whoever I passed by, which isn't ever a problem for me, but this felt so smooth like I had already met all these people. I also noticed everyone in their cars kept looking at their window and staring at me on my walk to school. I don't know if that's just coincidence or not.

The adviser was a good looking lady in her 30's, I'm 19 so I doubt she was interested in me, but she kept complimenting me and we had a good conversation. She even said I was the friendliest person she's seen all day. On this sub, I've had almost no motivation to talk to hardly anybody, except for close friends, but talking to her was effortless and I'm about positive that it was the autopilot. I really was enjoying talking to her and felt so dialed in to everything she was saying. I even chatted to the lady at the help desk as I was leaving cause I was in such a good mood.

Lastly, there were also these two chicks in the waiting room, who initiated conversation with me, which never happens. They weren't very pretty, but I appreciated not having to initiate. I really didn't expect any results today, but they were pretty good considering how bad I was feeling this morning. I got a haircut scheduled today. I'll probably go with an undercut, since I like it and I haven't got a new haircut in at least 2 years. I don't think I'll see anything special there, since it's my friends mom that cuts it.
My roommate is throwing a house party this weekend and I'm inviting the girl that was super into me on V2.3. It's actually weird because I didn't even think about inviting her until she randomly texted me out of the blue yesterday. Manifestation maybe? Last time she was over she literally fulfilled 14 of responses listed in the product pages description and more. V2.5 Couldn't be coming out at a better time.Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4