Subliminal Talk

Full Version: My DMSI experience and thoughts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I decided to share my personal experience of DMSI & AOSI. It is not a journal or diary, only facts so far.

Also, I created a poll for you guys to share your experience for what version of DMSI had most effect on you. Feel free to comment the differences.

I'm using a wide range of psychological techniques to deal with most upheavels and issues during my subliminal usage, so will make some comments about it.

My brief summary of DMSI usage is: it WORKS. But (IMHO) in quite different way compared to advertising page and sub description page. Stay tuned, research is in progress.
Weren't AOSI and V1 the one & same?
(08-24-2016, 08:16 AM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]Weren't AOSI and V1 the one & same?

Yep, the original was AOS. Develop An Aura Of Sexiness 2.0 http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/d...-sexiness/

Then it was AOSI v1.0 - Develop an Aura of Sexual Irresistibility v1.0

And changed when updated to v2.1 to Develop Maximum Sexual Irresistibility
(08-24-2016, 08:16 AM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]Weren't AOSI and V1 the one & same?

Yes, they are.
Right. Is it possible to change the poll to reflect that? If so, thanks Dmitry.

EDIT: Got to thinking about it...

V1 - Best aura. I'm convinced the looks and IOI were from the sheer power of it.
V2.1 - Best IOIs. The aura was off & on for me.
V2.2 - Best healing.
V2.3 - So far, it's alright. But just taking a beating from it, frankly. I'll give it some time.
(08-24-2016, 08:30 AM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]Right. Is it possible to change the poll to reflect that? If so, thanks Dmitry.

V1 - Best aura. I'm convinced the looks and IOI were from the sheer power of it.
V2.2 - Best healing.
V2.3 - So far, it's alright. But just taking a beating from it, frankly. I'll give it some time.

Yes, great!

AOSI / V1.0 created quite rough aura that was felt for about a week, from 1 loop. Attention from girls started to be quite dense and I caught the moment that my psychological defenses started to close AOSI effects (awareness is our everything Smile probable issue: safety mechanism - is what hinders AOSI effect.

In a few days I will post fuller experience of DMSI. So, must confess it does really works.

Something is strange:

For example, "women trying to touch you" (and it is NOT a placebo effect) looks great at first, but then I statistically started to experience it - it feels awkward.
(08-24-2016, 09:33 AM)Dmitry Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-24-2016, 08:30 AM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]Right. Is it possible to change the poll to reflect that? If so, thanks Dmitry.

V2.2 - Best healing.

Yes, great!

AOSI / V1.0 created quite rough aura that was felt for about a week, from 1 loop. Attention from girls started to be quite dense and I caught the moment that my psychological defenses started to close AOSI effects (awareness is our everything Smile probable issue: safety mechanism - is what hinders AOSI effect.

In a few days I will post fuller experience of DMSI. So, must confess it does really works.

Something is strange:

For example, "women trying to touch you" (and it is NOT a placebo effect) looks great at first, but then I statistically started to experience it - it feels awkward.

Try asking them where they want you to touch them Rolleyes
(08-24-2016, 12:13 PM)Greenduck Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-24-2016, 09:33 AM)Dmitry Wrote: [ -> ]

V2.2 - Best healing.

Yes, great!

Something is strange:

Try asking them where they want you to touch them Rolleyes

Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
V1: Crazy stares in the first days, later - nothing. In terms of aura most obvious at the begin.
V2.1: Some crazy IOI's but most time subtle.
V2.2: At the begin really crazy IOI's, later - healing.
V2.3: Don't know yet.
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7872-p...#pid128816
(08-25-2016, 08:31 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]BTW, the script is identical between 2.2 and 2.3, but the healing and OGSF modules are disabled.

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7537-p...#pid128880
(08-26-2016, 04:50 AM)K-Train Wrote: [ -> ]You guys are almost right. 2.2 had the script error which may have been impeding generation of the aura. 2.3's script is the EXACT same as 2.2 except for the following: 1) there is no longer a conflict in the aura generating script and 2) 2.3 has NONE of the healing from 2.2. So if Kenpachi goes back to 2.2 he'll get the healing but the aura generation may not work because of the script conflict.
So if 2.3 has no healing module what exactly does it have ?
It's the same as 2.2 just without the healing modules.
it has aos and the optimized universal script of biatbws which alone is powerfull enough
Okey, a little bit of research update.

I used 2.1 version. Also, I used kinesiology muscular test to find out what exactly affected DMSI performance.

Facts (my experience):

One of the most obvious effects: DMSI is very intention-depended.

i.e....

Aura generation is highly affected by my own intentions. If I was more concentrated on daily life things and not so much on sex related things - dmsi effects were present but not so much obvious. Like a background odor of a perfume you used a few days ago.

Aura has "polymorphic" quality. I.e. then I consulted a client, aura was more energetic and not sexual at all.

If I were in Flow State and/or Playful State, DMSI starts to flourish: I'v got some nice fast seduction experience, DMSI just made it much easier and smoother. And it was not a placebo (tested). Its like... eh... somehow it concentrated my seduction resources in proper place in proper time. Guys, no great boasting, sorry - it was so natural that its not interesting to describe at all. "Toilet is a great place to improve your kinesthetic abilities, for example... how to open a condom with one hand and teeth and other hand...guess, you understand" Smile

Verdict: If I'm relaxed enough (mental, emotional and gut), feeling safety in my environment (with my friends or alone but my mood is great) then DMSI starts to work almost at full power. Its like a explosive arrowhead Rambo used with his bow.

Here's some suggestions for users:

1. Make sure that you are not in depression, low mood, low energy, fixed on something that bothers you and make you reside in the head. No play, no DMSI. Relax, do yoga, listen meditation, talk to positive people, friends, feel energy in your body and... mount DMSI as a explosive Rambo arrow head Smile You will be suprised as seduction becomes natural.

And yes if a person is tensed, then he lose contact with subconscious mind (check Muscular Lock term, by Steven Giliigan, Generative Trance.) without subconscious cooperation scripting is not executed. Quite simple.

Here's a one of technique I used with my clients: Coherence technique. Check it out, it will help you to center yourself.

1. Put your hand on your head, observe thoughts, check, if they are racing and say: I acknowledge my thoughts and giving them place to be.

2. Put your hand on your chest, observe your emotional state... what do your feel right now? tiredness or bliss? say: I acknowledge my feelings and emotions and giving them place to be.

3. Put your hand on your stomach, observe body feelings and instincts... what do you feel? hungry? angry? or calm and centered? whatever you feel just say: I acknowledge my body feelings and my instincts and giving them place to be.

4. Take a deep breath.

It will put you in more centered and coherent state.

Enjoy! More info later.
Any comments?...
Pages: 1 2