Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI 2.3 - I want to taste your Soul, Brain & *ussy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not valid for testing (used DMSI 2.2)

Let the games begin, very hopeful for the results and feel like this is going to be groundbreaking. I`d like to thank Shannon and the rest of the Indigo mind lab crew for giving me the opportunity to change my life and make me a better man. You`ve already changed my life but you are going to continue too even more so i`m eternally grateful. Words cannot express my love for this company.
Love the name of this journal!
i'll be joining you in the BAES after BASE Big Grin

as the old school starcraft players might remember the saying:

GL HF DD - good luck, have fun, don't die Smile
(08-20-2016, 10:44 PM)eternitys_child Wrote: [ -> ]i'll be joining you in the BAES after BASE Big Grin

as the old school starcraft players might remember the saying:

GL HF DD - good luck, have fun, don't die Smile

GL HF GG.. never heard of DD though.

ahah I play/played allot of Dota/2.
ddbss don't die by snoo snoo Big Grin
Was driving out of a 7 11 parking lot and I saw this beautiful young women around age 18. I looked at her and she gave me a MASSIVE smile. I looked her up and down again then drove off.

IM SO STUPID I should have called her over. She looked so happy to see me. it was VERY obvious. Aura is more powerful already and my body language is better.

i listened to 7 hours last night and 3 1/2 hours before heading to 7 11.
On the sky train back from work (car is uninsured) I saw two women checking me out. One of them subtly and the other one VERY obviously. She was smoking hot too and at least 5 years older then me.

It was so obvious that it gave me a massive smile because I was so joyful that the program was working and it gave me a big ego boost that such a beautiful women can't stop checking me out.

The funny thing is our hands kept accidentally touching three times. Not too long of a touch but I accidentally placed my hand on her hand a few times because I went to grab the pole and didn't see her hand. (don't think this has anything to do with the program but it was interesting)

I also noticed my first reaction when I see a hot girl nowadays is look straight in there eye. 2 1/2 years ago I couldn't look at a hot women eye if I tried. I had that much low self esteem and social anxiety.
Day 4 DMSI 2.3

I noticed the women at the gas station I go to are smiling at me allot more now.

I was booting for a young friend of mine (getting him liquor) and I only had one piece of id. The cashier at liquor store was a really cute women. She said you need two pieces of id and I said "pleaseeeeee! and I had this playful smile while talking to her"

Then she said "i'm not allowed Sad" and I said "I'll be back with a card Wink" and I came back with my moms debit card and used that as a secondary piece of i.d and she played it off "See, that's all you had to do Smile"

She let me get the liquor with only one piece and she was play ful about it.

Other then that nothing too crazy to note from DMSI.

The healing aspect/self esteme that I experienced before or now is affecting me more then anything. I have extreme confidence at work and with people and no longer in my head. I am comftorable and have no anxiety.

I'm also still extremely business minded and just traded my miata for a car that's worth 4 grand more then the miata I had. in the last 2-3 months I went from a 800 dollar VW golf to a 8-10 grand Toyota Aristo (lexus gs300).

I'm still very business minded.

I feel like DMSI is nothing special yet to be honest. I noticed the most obviousness during 2.1 and I do get some very interesting reactions but it's very random and it doesn't go any where. I even noticed the attraction fade away sometimes after I start talking to the women. Which leads me to believe that we should perhaps transition and focus DMSI into a more sex magnet style approach. In where it uses the 5.5g technology to change your inner game.

Inner game = external results. And I can't tell if the AURA is what's giving me some nice results or my body language from the self esteem.

I have experienced some REALLY crazy stuff but that was during 2.1 mostly. Like I would look at a cashier and their face turned so red it was like a cherry. Without saying anything other then HI.

So I don't know why the aura is not as intense as it was before. I don't feel like I have the same attracting ability that I have had in the past. it's been really hit or miss lately. It's ironic though because my self esteem is at an all time high and my social anxiety is at an all time low.

That being said we might just need to give DMSI 2.3 some more time (a month), it's only been 3-4 days & i've been playing 4 loops a day.
For some reason, i feel my inner-self improved as well ever since starting 2.3, even though the healing module was removed. Interesting...
(08-24-2016, 09:51 PM)Rayhon Wrote: [ -> ]That being said we might just need to give DMSI 2.3 some more time (a month), it's only been 3-4 days & i've been playing 4 loops a day.

That's what I was gonna say. Give it more time. You probably know this too, but just in case, the recommended is 7 loops for best results. 4 is good too tho.

Also, external results will affect your inner game as well. They feed on each other. It's back and forth. You'll come to a balance eventually!