Subliminal Talk

Full Version: ABOUT COPY PROTECTION
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I discovered Subliminal Shop in a website that shared the subliminal mp3s illegally. I downloaded 2 Subliminal Shop titles from this website. I listened to 5-20 seconds (to hear what the mp3s sounded like) and then I stopped them. I then learned about the Copy Protection code and immediately DELETED all the mp3s. I now only possess the FREE subliminals. I’ve been listening to the FREE Stress Relief for 19 days. I started listening to Stress Relief after I deleted the other mp3s.

My question is: Am I clear of any Copy Protection triggers?
And, if I am clear, will I remain clear as long as I purchase all future titles?

I just don't want those past downloads (inspired by curiosity) to trigger the Copy Protection.

For the record: I will only use Subliminal Shop mp3s which I have actually purchased directly from Subliminal-Shop.com. After the FREE Stress Relief, I willl buy the paid titles that interest me.
I don't think it should matter with the limited listening and since you deleted them. Shannon can confirm.

One thing though, i'm going to have to change your username as that is the name of the forum. What would you like it to be other than what it is now?
Thanks Benjamin. Hopefully Shannon can confirm.
(08-21-2016, 08:57 AM)Peaceful Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Benjamin. Hopefully Shannon can confirm.

I remember Shannon saying once to me that a few seconds are not enough to install the copy protection, but the subconscious will always remember and therefore another sub could trigger it.
(08-20-2016, 05:38 PM)Peaceful Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I discovered Subliminal Shop in a website that shared the subliminal mp3s illegally. I downloaded 2 Subliminal Shop titles from this website. I listened to 5-20 seconds (to hear what the mp3s sounded like) and then I stopped them. I then learned about the Copy Protection code and immediately DELETED all the mp3s. I now only possess the FREE subliminals. I’ve been listening to the FREE Stress Relief for 19 days. I started listening to Stress Relief after I deleted the other mp3s.

My question is: Am I clear of any Copy Protection triggers?

Under these circumstances, yes.

Quote:And, if I am clear, will I remain clear as long as I purchase all future titles?

Yes, of course excepting the free ones.

Quote:I just don't want those past downloads (inspired by curiosity) to trigger the Copy Protection.

For the record: I will only use Subliminal Shop mp3s which I have actually purchased directly from Subliminal-Shop.com. After the FREE Stress Relief, I willl buy the paid titles that interest me.

Thank you, much appreciated.
Shannon, thanks for replying.
And, thanks to everyone else who replied.