Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Shannon's DMSI V2.3 Journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Started using 2.3 about 15 minutes ago. Was mentally and emotionally exhausted. Now my eyes feel like they're going to melt out of my head and I'm falling asleep. Still feel full from a couple hours ago, but we will see how long that lasts. Mood is shifting to be more positive, as expected. Still not in the greatest mood, but I predict that in 20 or 30 minutes, I'll be fine.

Interestingly, I now feel full and hungry at the same time.
Just ate another meal. BBBA technology kicking in.
2.3 appears to be noticeably influenced by what kind of food I eat. Vegetables - Meh. Protein - decent. Carbohydrates - now I'm feeling some aura burn. (Had a chocolate chip cookie to test this, 30 minutes after eating salmon and broccoli.)
"Develop an aura of food cravings" Big Grin

Can't wait to test this version out! I like to make a smoothie that contains 10 raw eggs, some oatmeal, bananas, apples and frozen vegetables. I usually get my daily calories from that (and also I am doing some intermittent fasting) but I think I will eat a little bit more when I'm able to run 2.3.
I'm not in public to test effects on other people, by the way. Just observing 2.3 effects on me.

On the 17th, I'm going to a water park. Should be good testing.

Sorry, guys... no fucking strange women in public. Even if they offer.
Gf reports that she feels my aura projecting strongly, but refuses to tell me what it's doing to her. Translation: hot and bothered. So funny.
(08-16-2016, 06:40 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Started using 2.3 about 15 minutes ago. Was mentally and emotionally exhausted. Now my eyes feel like they're going to melt out of my head and I'm falling asleep. [...]

Mood is shifting to be more positive, as expected.

How does that work? o.O

At any rate I look forward to reading your updates. It seems like everyone is going ape-shit lately, must be tough especially since you're doing your best.
Stoked!

By the way, what's the approx release for 2.3?
Should release it asap and stop teasing us = P
I havent released it yet because I want valid testers, and because I simply don't have time yet. Probably won't be free until the 19th, and then spend the 19th finishing up and release on the 20th.

Went to bed with it playing on loop. Woke up just as tired as went to bed. This should be an interesting day...
So it goes with out saying that smoking will affect the aura in a bad way, what about alcohol i wonder?
(08-17-2016, 02:39 AM)Kurohawk Wrote: [ -> ]So it goes with out saying that smoking will affect the aura in a bad way, what about alcohol i wonder?

Alcohol is a depressant. It depresses the system at first, then gets converted to...

Sugar.

So expect initial dampening when you want it to be useful, followed by expansion while you sleep off the alcohol.
(08-17-2016, 04:31 AM)Sash Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-17-2016, 02:03 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I havent released it yet because I want valid testers, and because I simply don't have time yet. Probably won't be free until the 19th, and then spend the 19th finishing up and release on the 20th.

Went to bed with it playing on loop. Woke up just as tired as went to bed. This should be an interesting day...

thought you weren't going to release it unless you actually got laid or was that sarcasm?

Dude no no just stop! Why are you so salty? Did you even try DMSI?
(08-17-2016, 04:47 AM)Kurohawk Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-17-2016, 04:31 AM)Sash Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-17-2016, 02:03 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I havent released it yet because I want valid testers, and because I simply don't have time yet. Probably won't be free until the 19th, and then spend the 19th finishing up and release on the 20th.

thought you weren't going to release it unless you actually got laid or was that sarcasm?

Dude no no just stop! Why are you so salty? Did you even try DMSI?

We all can safely assume he is a troll. Don't feed the troll Kuro!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12