Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Bedroom Mastery 6G ??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ive heard a few mentions of this sub but no concrete information.
This would be a sub I'd 100% buy especially in 6g and it seems like there are a lot of subs for getting girls but there's no specific sub for what to do with her once you have her lol.
Seems like a niche that hasn't been filled, I can imagine a lot of people wanting this as well.
Wandering if anyone knows if it's in the pipeline?
In my head I can imagine it being based off the popular sex god method, that would kick ass.
Thanks
Definitely going to build something like this eventually... just have to get there.
Ahhh that's good to know, from reading you're journal you sound like you already have a lot on your plate. In the meantime is there a sub you could recommend for increasing sex drive and improving bedroom game that I could use.?
Considering I have a girlfriend haha so no SM3 lol. She'd get tooooo jealous.
Thanks for the reply Big Grin
Hi,

I see you've been around since July 2013. Cool.

Here's a page in the store with several programs along the lines of what you said you wanted...

http://www.subliminal-shop.com/categorie...-verified/
IYSD, OED, OPE and Testosterone Maximizer would be some subs we can add to the mix to create bedroom mastery.
I'm actually coming round to the idea of this sub. I did think before that something like this wasn't necessary but now when i think about it, definitely would be a good sub to have Smile
An auric feedback loop (similar to what DMSI is doing from what I've read) tuned to giving-receiving sexual pleasure and turning each other on with your partner(s) would be the bomb.
Just remembered, why don't we add bits from penis enlargement as well.
(08-24-2016, 06:11 AM)TheCarp Wrote: [ -> ]Just remembered, why don't we add bits from penis enlargement as well.

Cause there are ladies here as well Tongue
I thought ladies liked big penises?

Hahaha Tongue
(08-24-2016, 06:11 AM)TheCarp Wrote: [ -> ]Just remembered, why don't we add bits from penis enlargement as well.

Because some of us will find Penis Reduction more useful. Tongue
Hahahaha
(08-26-2016, 08:51 AM)Lucius Wrote: [ -> ]

Because some of us will find Penis Reduction more useful. Tongue

Haha burn Big Grin
At least it is positive to see that there are also women who want to improve their bedroom skills Big Grin
Pages: 1 2