Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Ultra-Success 5.5G – Manifesting: Create Your Own Reality
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is a request for Ultra-Success 5.5G. I will make this post primarily focused on positive action instead of removing fears, healing, and overcoming personal resistance, as those programs already exist....

I am also requesting that this be in the format of EHPRA 2.0 without the experimental technologies that are currently being logged in DMSI as it is still testing/verifying/upgrade status at the time of this post...

Everything will be posted in a forward thinking-action progressive manner. This will also be posted from a POV that these things were already achieved successfully in the past using the 3G/4G Version, making this a simple upgrade instead of a complex one...

Module 1: Ultra-Success...The original 4G (Type D) scripting preparing the mind the mind for success, and start attracting positive synchronicities to the user. Get the users (vibration) in a success state and create a positive expectation that things will go their way...

Module 2: Absolute-Self Confidence...Have the ability to act on and be able to handle anything that comes the users way (positive, neutral, or negative) in a confident and self-assured manner...

Module 3: Ultra-Motivation...Creating a consistent burning-drive (desire) in the user to achieve the things they are focused on...

Module 4: Laser-Like Focus and Concentration...since this program naturally attracts what the user is focused on, the user will have to focus their mind instead of being scattered or distracted to get results...

Module 5: Deserve Success...create a series of beliefs that allow the user to BELIEVE AND FEEL like they deserve success in whatever area they are focused on...

Module 6: Abundance and Prosperity...get the user to realize that abundance and prosperity exist at all levels and on all life subjects...There is no shortage

Module 7: Socializing Is Just A Fun Game...surprised? 90 percent plus of “material things” people want to positively experience emotionally (money, sex, food, travel, fun, etc) will come from other people/human beings on this planet. In other words, you can't avoid people if you want success long-term, unless you just want to be alone for personal/spiritual reasons. This module would aim to treat socializing as a game (thereby releasing resistance indirectly)

Module 8: Attract Positive Energy...Part of attracting success is being around good people/energy and removing/eliminating toxic environments. With media, it's everywhere. This module can attract positive circumstances around the subject the user is focused on...

Notes:

Optimized Technologies: EHPRA 2.0 is the perfect example of a program 100 percent dedicated/focused towards its goal.

Programs I thought about adding but may distract from the programs goal are:

Luck Magnifier...this on the surface sounds great but it seems that it distracts because the user is already getting (attracting) what they are focused on, therefore creating their own reality and is enhanced with the sub. A lot of times people wait for “luck or chance or desperation” only to be disappointed that it doesn't come (as fast as they want) or is delayed, creating a feeling of disappointment, rather than success. The goal of this program is positive forward movement (success)

Overcoming Guilt, Shame, Fear...there are many programs that deal with this such as EHPRA, OGSF, OF, and all of the 6 Stage Subs. Another way to heal is to have a constant reminder of success (in real life) that replaces the old “void”. For example, if the user meets a person because of the sub, that leads to long-term money, sex, or better health, then that new circumstance itself creates a positive reinforcement (manifestation) mentally, emotionally, and physically 24/7 and “becomes” the new “dominating program” (replacing the irrational fear.)

Winner's Mindset...this could conflict especially because in some strong/dominant/alpha personalities, this may override Socializing is Just A Fun Game and focus strictly on “winning”. Winning and success are not always synonymous when dealing with people. Winner's Mindset should be it's own sub IMO (with influence, leadership, etc).

Benefits of This Sub –

Time: This doesn't seem like a program that would be complex or too “rough around the edges” to build. I can't know this for sure since I don't build them, but this seems like a relatively easy upgrade.

Popularity: I have a really strong sense that this program will be purchased by A LOT of people very quickly after it's released. This is also a program that appeals to everyone and everything.

Income: As Shannon is taking more time off, this will create the income necessary to support future developments, lifestyle enhancements, and create a space where he can “get away” and recharge successfully (I'm not attempting to kick you off the boards Shannon, lol)

Environment: Creating Success stories/posts in the forum attracting positivity and success from people of different cultures, ethnicities, ages, and genders.
I agree and like most of where yer coming from...really good ideas and approaches..Shannon will be the one to make the final decisions on how these all go and in what direction of course and what all will be in what as you well know. excellent presentation and conciseness,alike! Touche' fella!!
I think the newest tech should be in it.

DMSI is taking longer mainly because of it's goal and figuring out how to achieve it and less from the new tech it utilizes.
(08-09-2016, 04:37 PM)maxx55 Wrote: [ -> ]I think the newest tech should be in it.

DMSI is taking longer mainly because of it's goal and figuring out how to achieve it and less from the new tech it utilizes.

I agree on the new technology, just not on the experimental ones (such as a specific amount of loops consecutively - EHPRA has a good ASRB)
Quote:Ultra success needs:

Ultra success module
A fear module module
Charisma module

Hmm not so bad keeping it simple, but I think the motivation module is important to do the things needed to be successful.
(08-11-2016, 12:49 AM)gdogg9999 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't get it - why put all these things in? There is already base for more complex things..!

Please keep ultra success 5.5g simple..!

Ultra success needs:

Ultra success module
A fear module module
Charisma module

And MAYBE a confidence module - but I would prefer that users who want to be successful are already confident.

We have big 6 stages like base. Please keep simple subs too like you have been doing the last 6 months with new releases - it's quite obvious they are working well.

BASE has over 100 Modules counting the technologies. EHPRA 2.0 has close to 50 Modules (read description page)...and DMSI is getting a lot more added. This is only listing 8 Modules plus however many technologies are added.

The main reason I listed the goals was to get the user to CREATE the life the user wants and KEEP IT versus just "getting" stuff. It's also about getting the users energy/vibration in alignment, which if this doesn't happen, nothing else works anyway (or it will take a long time).

If you've ran the 3G/4G Version, the basis of the program is that whatever the user FOCUSES on, OPPORTUNITIES will tend to ATTRACT (become very apparent) into a person's life. But it only becomes CREATION when you ACT on it (consistently and persistently) and ACHIEVE it, therefore completing a cycle (manifestation).

I'm not sure if you read my post entirely but I stated the reason the fears/healing modules aren't included is that A) there's already multiple programs for that and B) this program is about manifesting success in the users real life and keeping it (replacing the "fear" void and creating a new "dominant program" experience).

It's stated in the description page for Ultra-Success that Ultra-Success makes other subliminals used with it more effective...and I remember Shannon stating that he used it WITH BASE to get IML off the ground.

There are multiple elements to success in real life...mindset, attitude, your emotional states, how strong/weak your desires are, how "effective" you are when dealing with men/women, your personal skillsets, etc...and this applies to money, health, and relationships.
Yes! US 5.5g. We need some self improvement subs in 5.5g. US will be one of the most useful subs because you can use it for almost every goal you have.
I also think it should be simple and focused, with the addition of maybe OGSF. Hopefully Shannon can build it after he's done with DMSI.
If we could have a sub that would give us ALL the tools to create the life of our dreams, that would be awesome.
(08-13-2016, 08:47 AM)gdogg9999 Wrote: [ -> ]That's what AM is meant to do....

So after 3 years of AM have you achieved the kind of life you've dreamed of?
(08-13-2016, 08:31 AM)gdogg9999 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm just kinda sick of hearing forum users say "put this and that in it... And don't forget that.."... But still hardly anyone has conquered any of the subs... I'm 3 years on AM...

Ultra success is gaining a lot of momentum lately - and I hope that when Shannan makes the 6g version is concentrates on 1 thing - ultra success... Not 8 not 100 goals or modules just1...

I get where you're coming from, but take a look at EPRHA2.0. It's supposed to be EPRHA at its core, but it includes a log of other modules/subliminals which aid in the bigger picture goal. For instance, Overcome Fear, and Overcome Guilt Shame and Fear are both included in their entirety. So are modules that remove negativity, state shifting, etc.

Also, take a look at DMSI 2.2 - it's original goal was to be designed as an upgrade to DAOS + BIATBW, but evolved into so much more. The realms of possibilities have opened up with Shannon's 5.5G + technology, so with that being the case, why not have these?

Ultra Success + Ultra Motivation + Positive Thinking / Positive Attitude certainly makes sense to be included together, don't you think? In the grander scheme of things, they all work together to achieve the primary goal. Just look at AM like you're using. It's not just singularly Alpha male. It includes programming that assists the greater goal. Like in AM6, there's OGSF, EPRHA2, ASC, etc which on their own accord have nothing to do with being an Alpha Male, but in the bigger picture view, certainly do help achieve becoming the Self Actualized Alpha Male.