Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI - 1 stage or a 2 stage set?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5838-p...#pid124989
(08-01-2016, 10:20 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I'm thinking that maybe what we need to do is have two versions - one with, and one without the healing modules. Perhaps "Healing" and "Hunting". Or Stage 1 and 2.

But I still need to learn a few things before I'm sure what to do next. I do have a lot of interesting ideas though.
(08-02-2016, 10:46 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote: [ -> ]If you make it two stage you should put something in the healing stage what lets you know when you are done with healing and can move on to stage 2.
(08-02-2016, 03:24 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Of course people will bypass the healing stage. That's kind of the point... to give them the option to if they want to. Then if they fail, they can go back and run healing, and try again.

But, having it be 2 stages would also make it twice as expensive.

I'd really prefer to just make one stage and make it do what I want it to do.

Should DMSI be a one stage subliminal to keep costs down?
or Should DMSI be a two stage subliminal sold as a set and cost twice as much?
I think it's wise to wait another 2-3 weeks, its already August 2nd so we'll know soon enough if the 2.2 healing is getting in the way. What might be a better idea is to just make the earlier versions available again. Put the latest version at the top, say this is the official, latest, and supported and refund eligible product and then below put the older versions with a description of what changed with the disclaimer that they were early beta versions and not officially supported or suggested for use.

Many guys have baggage, damaged egos/beliefs/confidence, and shitty game and still get laid just fine but maybe they just want the aura stuff to give them a little boost and want fast results. Those guys can go with v1 and the people who have issues that need help can run the latest version.

At first I didn't like v1 because the aura only powered up with food but now that I've learned DMSI will fade away after you stop using it it doesn't sound so bad to listen to 3 or 4 loops on a Friday afternoon, eat a meal for dinner, then go out and pickup chicks with your aura at full blast vs waiting weeks/months for the healing to take place.
I think the program needs another iteration. I have a feeling it will do everything, in 1 stage, that Shannon set out for it to do with a few amplifications in areas he's noticed could use amplification.
Yeah, Shannon needs more time to get more data. By the end of this month, we should have a better picture. I think it should be 2 stages only if Shannon can't accomplish the goals with 1 stage.
Please keep it one stage and dont make everything more complicated
stage 1 ephra2, stage 2 dsmi. No need to add anything if you dont get results use Ephra.
Problem with E2 is it heals EVERYTHING. What's nice about DMSI is that it heals particularly the goal of the program i.e. sex with women. The laser focus means in theory it should be faster than E2 exclusively.

I disagree with the notion that v 2.2's aura is only not working as effectively for the people who are being healed. I was capable of a pretty strong aura on v. 1 and it's definitely tamed on v 2.2. At the moment I'm seeing more respect hits from men than attraction from women.

I know there's the idea that v 1 was felt more strongly because we were new to it and now with later versions our bodies have adapted and now we don't feel it as much. But even if that's the case, the external reactions to myself have definitely changed. Looking back at my results on v 1, there was over the top reactions which could not be caused by observer bias. With 2.2 I see little things, but it's never 100% sure whether it's an IOI or a coincidence.

For the sake of all the guys here and to make it fair on all, I would suggest either:

-DMSI exclusively works on beliefs and aura, use E2 to heal or

-2 stages, 1 that heals and works on beliefs and 1 that projects the aura as strong as possible + auto pilot.
The big advantage of 2-stage is that stage 2 would focus exclusively on its goal. So no sudden change into healing mode when you find yourself in a situation where your subconscious think your should heal now and loose it all therefore. And a focused stage 1 should give advantage to all the people who need some healing in this specific area to get results. But, hey, if Shannon accomplishes this in one stage I am not against.
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5838-p...#pid125036
(08-02-2016, 04:07 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: [ -> ]Why can't we just have no healing stage? I mean, E2 is good enough for healing things on it's own isn't it? (I'm not into the healing thing, but for those who are I mean).

By the way, I think it would be a good idea to include PDF's with the programs detailing things like optimal loops and also the more recent post you made on what constitutes resistance and how to deal with it using volume etc.
I think the people with the patience to actually allow the healing to take place will have better results long-term. Too bad long-term isn't a possibility, because most want an instant-effect subliminal that gets you laid yesterday. I think the real problem is people are afraid things won't change. They'll keep running the sub, and only ever see some healing effects here and there with no lays.
To me, this post says it all - in theory, at least:

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7535-p...#pid124861
(08-03-2016, 05:55 AM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]I think the people with the patience to actually allow the healing to take place will have better results long-term. Too bad long-term isn't a possibility, because most want an instant-effect subliminal that gets you laid yesterday. I think the real problem is people are afraid things won't change. They'll keep running the sub, and only ever see some healing effects here and there with no lays.

While I admire people being honest with how they run the sub by reporting the number of loops. Since the release of v2.2 the instructions were to run 3 loops. Sometimes the amount of loops went over by accident. Many times the number of loops exceeded the unsafe level of 7 loops. Carpet bombing, I think they called it. This was probably done on purpose to get laid yesterday.

This is why the "Attract Your Perfect" and "Manifest Your Perfect" subliminal series are unpopular because a 6 to 8 month commitment is required to get results. DMSI is only asking for a 2 to 6 week commitment and people aren't happy with the results even though we are only half way.

Even when someone does get laid. The response is, "Okay, so what?! That is only one tester. What about the other guys that are testing, did anyone else get laid that was testing it?" Can't win for losing...
(08-03-2016, 06:36 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-03-2016, 05:55 AM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]I think the people with the patience to actually allow the healing to take place will have better results long-term. Too bad long-term isn't a possibility, because most want an instant-effect subliminal that gets you laid yesterday. I think the real problem is people are afraid things won't change. They'll keep running the sub, and only ever see some healing effects here and there with no lays.

While I admire people being honest with how they run the sub by reporting the number of loops. Since the release of v2.2 the instructions were to run 3 loops. Sometimes the amount of loops went over by accident. Many times the number of loops exceeded the unsafe level of 7 loops. Carpet bombing, I think they called it. This was probably done on purpose to get laid yesterday.

This is why the "Attract Your Perfect" and "Manifest Your Perfect" subliminal series are unpopular because a 6 to 8 month commitment is required to get results. DMSI is only asking for a 2 to 6 week commitment and people aren't happy with the results even though we are only half way.

Even when someone does get laid. The response is, "Okay, so what?! That is only one tester. What about the other guys that are testing, did anyone else get laid that was testing it?" Can't win for losing...

I have to admit I've been guilty of carpet bombing. Mainly because I forget to turn repeat off on vlc or play on iTunes. My average usage is probably 6+ loops at night and when I can at night if the shop is empty I'll have it on then as well.
meh, I think it really depends on the person. You have to remember Shannon said the models said 3 loops would work for the majority of people. I did 3 loops per day for the first 2 weeks. Didn't notice as much. Only a few things here and there. After I started the carpet bombing method I noticed a lot more internal results and an increase in external results as well.

As for the topic of this thread: I agree with several other people, just keep it 1 stage. If people need healing they can use E2.
Pages: 1 2