Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Maximum Learning Speed 5G
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
So I've bought MLS 5G in a haste. My justification is that the benefit that I'll derive will be greater than whatever benefits I'd derive from my two 4G subliminals, even if the results were fully actualized.

I'm going to use this subliminal because I really love to learn things, and I frequently run up against the limits of my intelligence. Thus, I'd like to keep pushing that boundary. I have a big issue with focus, and with sticking with a topic long to understand it fully.

I'm going to stick with this subliminal until I meet these criteria:

1) I improve my German to the point in which I can learn from the language itself. I want to be able to remember words within 2-4 times to being exposed to them, and to add them seamlessly to my repertoire. I'm currently having a big issue with remember new vocabulary.

2) I learn Arabic (spoken and written), and get to a similar level as I will with German.

3) I finish reading (and perhaps re-reading) the following books:
  • The Chronicle of the 20th Century (currently at 1922)
  • A System of Logic by John Stuart Mill
  • A Story of Philosophy by Will Durant

4) I hit a breakthrough in singing; in my mind, that means that I can get past my passaggio, and am able to sing between D4 and G4 in full-voice.

5) I can focus in an uninterrupted way when reading books or learning things, and be able to draw upon these facts later on.

6) I can speak more fluently, given that my blank often goes blank. If I can recall facts or vocabulary more quickly, then I can think of more complex ideas.

This should be a fun subliminal; my focus levels were already heightened when I was reading the JS Mill book last night. I've done all my flashcards today, and German was marginally easier.
This will probably be my next sub as I have a lot to learn in the coming months. It will be fun to read how you progress.
(07-19-2016, 09:52 AM)FrostedFake Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm I heard that Shannon was gonna give a discount to all MLS 5G users who want to buy the next MLS because apparently it's not working for the majority of people.

Shannon said he was going to fix it soon, but he never mentioned exactly what was wrong with it.
(07-19-2016, 09:52 AM)FrostedFake Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm I heard that Shannon was gonna give a discount to all MLS 5G users who want to buy the next MLS because apparently it's not working for the majority of people.

Thanks for the info. Though I really want to run the sub, I have been contemplating not running it because it did not work for some people. However, some users got amazing results even with the lower generation ones. I will prefer an upgrade than a discount though.
Day 1,

I got up early to do my first ever MMA class; I had some fun, but getting pinned down (with a forearm putting pressure on my neck/checkbone) was one of the more uncomfortable things inflicted on me. The lesson went smoothly.

I did all my flashcards, and got plenty of reading done, too. I also did my voice lesson, and I made some steps forward, but I realize that I have to release a lot of facial tension.

Perhaps I'll look at the Arabic alphabet tomorrow. I have the day off tomorrow.
Day 2,

I'm having a breakthrough in German; it's as though I've broken into a deeper layer of the language. This is when small phrases are pieced together, as opposed to piecing together individual words; with this way of seeing things, phrases are much easier. But, it was only possible with the latter approach of deciphering words piecemeal, as it was through this pathway alone where I could use the former approach. It's an interesting coincidence that it's been happening during my use of the MLS subliminal.

I had an insight with my singing; I introduce unnecessary muscle engagement in my singing, even with my breathing exercises. I've managed to do these breathing exercises without this excessive engagement, which is promising.

I covered the Arabic alphabet. Though I've reviewed 90% of the alphabet, I may have only remembered 10% of the alphabet, and even at that I wouldn't be sure I was correct. But, it's only through this method I'll learn 100% of it, with certainty.

I've become interested in men's fashion again; I'm interested in dressing like a Parisian and an Italian, like my heritage. I don't exactly mind the metrosexual look.
Hahaha somehow I misread that as 'dressing like a paladin'. Big Grin

[Image: Paladin_concept_art.jpg]
Day 3,

Have been reviewing my three languages, as well as paving inroads into the Arabic alphabet. I've probably seen 90+% of the alphabet, and can recognize 20-25% of it. It's becoming easier to see the letters in the sample words. This, of course, was to be expected, but I don't know how quickly I'm learning due to this subliminal.

I did another session of Jiu Jitsu; it was less intimidating this time around, as the holds were less throat-related, and more body related. I've found a couple of ways to get out of some traps, but I have a ton to learn. Though the two guys I sparred with are ruthless, they'll stop exactly when you tap. That's reassuring.

I was able to make great leeway with my book on philosophy and history; I've gotten up to 1925.
I'm learning German too. I plan to take on Arabic later on. What's your third language?
(07-22-2016, 01:20 AM)wolverine_i_am Wrote: [ -> ]I'm learning German too. I plan to take on Arabic later on. What's your third language?

I speak five, but I'm working on three.

My strong fluent/native languages are English (C2) and French (C1). My three languages are Italian (B2) Spanish (B1 working on B2) and German (perhaps an A2).

I'm working on the Arabic alphabet.
My sleep schedule is all over the place (thank God I have no kids or wife).

I slept:
4 hours Monday-Tuesday,
11 hours Tuesday-Wednesday,
2 hours + nap Wednesday-Thursday,
12 hours Thursday Friday.

What's great is that I don't feel tired when I wake up.
I was waking up early on Tuesday and Thursday in order to make it to Jiu-Jitsu.
That's pretty sweet. I'm working on getting my French to B2. I'm not sure if it's currently A2 or B1, but I can definitely converse. Doing Spanish and Italian on the side too, but very slowly. Nowadays I'm putting more emphasis on the Northern European languages.

I tried learning the Arabic alphabet once a couple of years ago. I forgot it already.
Day 6,

Time is going by rather quickly. Work has been going by more easily. A lot of people have been quitting at my work. Oh well. Not much to report right now. At least, I can't think of it.

Oh, I'll have to Arabic alphabet down-pat very soon.
(07-24-2016, 09:23 PM)DanAmerson Wrote: [ -> ]Day 6,

Time is going by rather quickly. Work has been going by more easily. A lot of people have been quitting at my work. Oh well. Not much to report right now. At least, I can't think of it.

Oh, I'll have to Arabic alphabet down-pat very soon.

Watching this journal with great interest. I'm thinking of running MLS 5G while studying for my Air Force Officer's Qualifying Test.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5