Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Can You Use AM6 Like This?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Some journals make me nervous about ever using AM6 and some make me want AM6 badly.

If I ever get AM6 would I beable to "test the waters" so to speak?

What I mean is something like for my first run only use the program for 2-4 hours a day just to see what I'm getting myself into, and then second run use it for the 8+ hours a day?

I know I "can" do it, I could use it backwards if I wanted, but I'm asking because each stage builds up to the next so idk if using it only for a few hours a day if later stages will really fuck me up...

Idk if I can just trust I'll become the man I want to become, like what if i use AM6 and hate who I become?? That would suck...

Wish there was at least a generalized script, though the product description sounds really nice.

A program that serious is just kinda scary especially since we can't stop once we start or we'll be unbalanced....

Makes me nervous.
With AM6 it's best to do the 8 hours atleast, but yes it is an intense program. And you want to keep hours consistent through stages if you can.

It's alot smoother than the earlier versions though, on the 2011 version I had so much rage and just wanted to explode at people.

By the sound of it you may want to start with E2 for a while first to clear out fear and other things.
Just because you don't like who some of the AM6 users are doesn't mean you will hate yourself
The only way you will hate who you become is when you start losing friends, but as the AM FAQ says (and I agree with this whole heartedly) these people will be people that had control over you (subtle or overt) and now are but able to control you as easy.

I would like to propose the opposite scenario to you... What if you LOVE the person you become? Which, in my experience with reading AM journal's and in my own journey is true. You do the mental masturbation of under 8 hours, but you get paltry results?! Or it doesn't work as intended? Who/what do you blame?

Have you ever done a flaming shot before? Or a backflip on a diving board, etc. If you have, you know that not committing to the move/drink will end very badly for you. To be honest, I remember when some of the loudest voices on this forum came on the scene or at least started being vocal. It's not to speak bad of them, but go back... read their threads. Check their results. Should you listen to their advice/criticism? The questions I asked myself was Are they negative or are they positive? Are they like me or not? Would they be someone I might be interested in becoming? Then it was easy to decide if I should listen to them or not.
Thanks you guys

@Big Boss, it's not that I don't like who users are lol, it's just a few make the sub sound scary to run, idk if scary is the right word but some of the journals give me anxiety about trying it.

I don't have money for this sub, one day I will, but I'll take Ben's advice and for sure not have this be the first sub I run from Shannon's subs cause I think i'll be one of the people who freak out on it, not freak out like angry but freak out like panic....

I'm using a sub about success right now from a different company and idk if it's even doing anything but it might be cause I'm into affiliate marketing now but I can't make a sale yet, but I think once I make a sale I'll spend that money on the Maximum Sales Success sub here, and then once I get a couple sales I want to try DMSI and if I can't handle it, at least I'll still own it for when I'm ready for it but I'll probably try DMSI for 1 hour a day or one loop a day until I'm used to it.

Once I do end up with AM6 I'll do what you all said and commit fully and do all the hours.

Thanks again for the helpful replies.
(07-18-2016, 10:02 AM)Objectivist Wrote: [ -> ]Run ERPAH until you have the money for AM6. ERPAH is free.

I've been thinking about it but I wanna keep using this success subliminal I got with this self help program. The program I think is from the 80's, and the guy is not someone that sells subliminals, but he does believe in subliminals and he had 2 that came with his success self help program. I don't know if it still counts as a competitor since he does not sell subliminals for a living, and the program is very old, so I'll just say it's a Tony Robbins program and it came with a subliminal mp3 for success. He is insanely successful and he swears by reprogramming the subconscious with subliminal mp3s and I believe he still uses them to this day. He may even use Shannon's.... If that does count as listing a competitor then I am sorry I didn't mean to I just figured since he doesn't actually sell subliminal mp3's and the program is very old that it would be okay, sorry if that wasn't okay to say. Anyways, I want a bit of a cash flow before healing other areas of my life. The only thing more important to me is daily sex with beautiful women.... In other words I really want DMSI Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Beautiful advice by brightike.

As far as thinking you would be the type to freak out on am6, what makes you think that? Recognize what you think it us. And then proceed to disregard it. Our minds will convince us of all kinds of stuff to prevent change, and its so subconscious. Am6 wasn't an easy journey for me, but it wasn't unbearable either. I did reach certain levels of discomfort but in the grand scheme of things, what a TINY price to pay for self mastery?

And if you really think you'll panic, just switch ti free eprha. After 30 days break from your other sub. Btw, not to knock your decision to run the sub you're using but...... bro ... 1980's? 32 days of eprha free will do soooooooooooo. Much more, even if its not the goal you're intending on obtaining. In which case.... just bug 4g think like a millionaire ... or even better, 4g ultra success.

Wish you the best!
(07-18-2016, 11:41 AM)eternitys_child Wrote: [ -> ]Beautiful advice by brightike.

As far as thinking you would be the type to freak out on am6, what makes you think that? Recognize what you think it us. And then proceed to disregard it. Our minds will convince us of all kinds of stuff to prevent change, and its so subconscious. Am6 wasn't an easy journey for me, but it wasn't unbearable either. I did reach certain levels of discomfort but in the grand scheme of things, what a TINY price to pay for self mastery?

And if you really think you'll panic, just switch ti free eprha. After 30 days break from your other sub. Btw, not to knock your decision to run the sub you're using but...... bro ... 1980's? 32 days of eprha free will do soooooooooooo. Much more, even if its not the goal you're intending on obtaining. In which case.... just bug 4g think like a millionaire ... or even better, 4g ultra success.

Wish you the best!

Thanks man! I have been looking at 4g ultra success, think like a millionaire, and maximum sales success. There aren't many journals for any of them but I think once i can get a sale and can afford 24 dollars then I'm pretty sure I will drop what I'm doing now and get one of those 3. Once I'm not absolutely dirt broke and have money coming in then I think I will do DMSI, and after that I will either try the paid E2 sub or the Life Tune Up sub or both before attempting something like AM6. It's funny cause I don't even care about money. If I could be a bum and have sex with beautiful women everyday, then I would never work. Ever. Lol, all I care about is having sex, it's sad but it's true, there's really nothing else I care about. I want to have sex with sexy women non stop ll day every day.
Hmm you give me an idea. What they mean to say is that it is life changing. Some people are so used to the negative that they find it hard to articulate
(07-17-2016, 08:14 PM)Noctis Wrote: [ -> ]Some journals make me nervous about ever using AM6 and some make me want AM6 badly.

What I mean is something like for my first run only use the program for 2-4 hours a day just to see what I'm getting myself into, and then second run use it for the 8+ hours a day?

With AM6, you are either all in, or you don't do it. 8 hours plus a day, usually 8 to 12. Follow the instructions.

Quote:I know I "can" do it, I could use it backwards if I wanted, but I'm asking because each stage builds up to the next so idk if using it only for a few hours a day if later stages will really **** me up...

Using it backward isn't following the instructions. Use it for the number of hours in the instructions: 8+

Quote:Idk if I can just trust I'll become the man I want to become, like what if i use AM6 and hate who I become?? That would suck...

I hear fear. Fear coming from the part of you who doesn't want you to change and grow and improve. Which only proves that you would benefit from using this program.

Quote:Wish there was at least a generalized script, though the product description sounds really nice.

The closest you're going to get to a script is the product description. I can't reveal specifically how I do what I do.

Quote:A program that serious is just kinda scary especially since we can't stop once we start or we'll be unbalanced....

Makes me nervous.

Do it full throttle, or don't do it.

If you are willing to settle for letting fear keep you from achieving your highest potentials and goals in life - don't do it.

If that sounds to you like a load of BS, then do it.

But if you do start it... DON'T quit.

Given your fear, I think a few months of E2 first would be a good idea.
(07-18-2016, 06:47 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-17-2016, 08:14 PM)Noctis Wrote: [ -> ]Some journals make me nervous about ever using AM6 and some make me want AM6 badly.

With AM6, you are either all in, or you don't do it. 8 hours plus a day, usually 8 to 12. Follow the instructions.

Quote:I know I "can" do it, I could use it backwards if I wanted, but I'm asking because each stage builds up to the next so idk if using it only for a few hours a day if later stages will really **** me up...

Using it backward isn't following the instructions. Use it for the number of hours in the instructions: 8+

Quote:Idk if I can just trust I'll become the man I want to become, like what if i use AM6 and hate who I become?? That would suck...

I hear fear. Fear coming from the part of you who doesn't want you to change and grow and improve. Which only proves that you would benefit from using this program.

Quote:Wish there was at least a generalized script, though the product description sounds really nice.

The closest you're going to get to a script is the product description. I can't reveal specifically how I do what I do.

Quote:A program that serious is just kinda scary especially since we can't stop once we start or we'll be unbalanced....

Makes me nervous.

If you are willing to settle for letting fear keep you from achieving your highest potentials and goals in life - don't do it.

Thanks for your reply Shannon. When I do AM6 I will go full throttle! Right now my plan is to, once I make a sale doing affiliate marketing I'm going to buy Maximum Sales Success from you, and then from there I want DMSI and if that's too potent for me I'll save for E2 and use that for a while and then try DMSI again! Once I'm used to these subs and stuff and how I react to them, and most importantly have the money to afford them, then I will be clicking 'add to cart' on AM6 and become a man!
(07-18-2016, 08:10 PM)Noctis Wrote: [ -> ]

Makes me nervous.

Thanks for your reply Shannon. When I do AM6 I will go full throttle! Right now my plan is to, once I make a sale doing affiliate marketing I'm going to buy Maximum Sales Success from you, and then from there I want DMSI and if that's too potent for me I'll save for E2 and use that for a while and then try DMSI again! Once I'm used to these subs and stuff and how I react to them, and most importantly have the money to afford them, then I will be clicking 'add to cart' on AM6 and become a man!

at the risk of sounding abrasive, if you don't think you can handle being a self mastered man, i don't think you'll be ready to utilize an aura of maximum sexuality. you might as well do free eprha first to get rid of the mental crap that you don't know you have. e2 is better obviously. but if money is 100% an obstacle for you, just do free eprha.
(07-18-2016, 09:32 PM)eternitys_child Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-18-2016, 08:10 PM)Noctis Wrote: [ -> ]

Makes me nervous.

at the risk of sounding abrasive, if you don't think you can handle being a self mastered man, i don't think you'll be ready to utilize an aura of maximum sexuality. you might as well do free eprha first to get rid of the mental crap that you don't know you have. e2 is better obviously. but if money is 100% an obstacle for you, just do free eprha.

I will if I can't handle DMSI. There's no commitment to DMSI so if I can't handle it it's no big deal, with AM6 if I can't handle it, I still have to do it for 6 months. Having sex in my opinion is way easier than fixing every area of your life, just my opinion though.
Run it for 8 hours mimimum. AM will cover those fears. The changes are big and at times can be rough but it is worth it.
Pages: 1 2