Subliminal Talk

Full Version: 6 Stage Sets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
All of the six staged sets have stage 1 which normalizes the user. My question is if you did a re-run of the Alpha male the second time, will the previously absorbed subliminal messages from the 6 stage and regular titles be overwritten? Stage 6 is meant to be a like a sealant that polishes and makes the whole change permanent.
From my understanding, you will experience what each stage had to offer you but with a different perspective. Say stage 1 normalized you, but there was part of stage 1 that was never address by your subconscious because you were focusing on the first aspect that makes you change. The second time would address both what helped you change the first time and will address the other stuff that you didn't get to the first time around.

Now from my understanding once again, it is not suggested you run the program for more than 32 days because this program is designed to balance each stage in a part of 6 stages, so when you run it for more it pulls you too far in one direction.

Of course Shannon can come in here and explain to you exactly what's going on. I'm just giving you how I interpreted the information around here.
Yeah I agree, I can only see it building on the changes already made.

As it is mentioned that "he more of these things you already have (as in alpha qualities) the less you will notice in stage 1."
(08-02-2011, 03:30 AM)Reiji Wrote: [ -> ]All of the six staged sets have stage 1 which normalizes the user. My question is if you did a re-run of the Alpha male the second time, will the previously absorbed subliminal messages from the 6 stage and regular titles be overwritten? Stage 6 is meant to be a like a sealant that polishes and makes the whole change permanent.

One of the six stage sets has the foundational and balancing effects spread through the first three stages. That one is Sex Magnet 2011. Just to be precise.

To address your question, imagine your mind is a machine that collects things it encounters into piles. Every time you are exposed to the statement "I am self secure", it accepts and sorts that statement into the "I am self secure" pile.

Eventually, the pile begins to have some "weight", so to speak, and when it "outweighs" (has more repetitions or accepted impact than) whatever pile(s) contradict that statement, it will become the dominant programming in that direction.

When you re-run the program, you're just adding weight to each pile.

Another thing that is happening is that you're making changes to yourself from a different perspective, place, point of view. When you are told "You're a winner!" but you haven't arrived at the race track yet, it doesn't have quite the same impact as when you're on the mark ready to start the race. Likewise, it has a different impact when you're half way through the race and you can see that "hey, I'm winning!" and finally after the race when "I won!" and "You're a winner!" are the same thing. Each run through is going to affect you differently along those lines because you're "further along through the race", so to speak.

Stage 6 helps finish, polish and finalize the effects of the set, but does not prevent improvement or addition from another run through.
Thanks for that reply Shannon, I like it. It really helped me understand it.

So instead of working 'letting go' of the other stuff first, your strategy is building the new programming stronger so it is dominant? Is there any working of letting go of stuff first?

It's why I got into EFT and Sedona because I realized it was more powerful letting go of stuff and then replacing it with something better. Which I guess for me has been the subliminals.

-Ben
@ Shannon - thanks for enlightening us man. I have a little background in terms of these stuff and how they work but not as much as you do. How about in terms of periodic refreshers? Do you mean the subconscious can also forget? :-)

@ Benjamin - I still haven't tried the EFT method but would definitely try to dig in to it after Alpha.
The subconscious doesn't necessarily forget...but I think it's more like practicing a sport. If you master it and then stop playing for 5 years, you're going to be a little rusty, but it's still there and comes out much quickly when you take it back up.

Ryan
On the contrary, the subconscious never forgets anything it is exposed to. Nothing. Ever. Programming may be overridden by later programming, and will become dormant if that happens... (the "fade" effect). But the subconscious is incapable of forgetting. Periodic refreshers just re-assert the desired programming as being the dominant/primary programming. Remember, EVERYTHING you are exposed to is ALWAYS being sorted and piled. The "biggest piles" make up current active programming.

@Benjamin: The programming works on increasing impact and reducing/overcoming resistance. Letting go of stuff is built in also. We're not doing just one thing here.
Ah so its like a computer. You have several programs running but the only one present on your screen is the one your working on/using. But the other programs are still running but only in the background(like antivirus, firewall, OS transactions etc...) So when finally you want to use another program, you just have to switch windows(in this case you would be using periodic refreshers)?
(08-05-2011, 08:31 PM)Reiji Wrote: [ -> ]Ah so its like a computer. You have several programs running but the only one present on your screen is the one your working on/using. But the other programs are still running but only in the background(like antivirus, firewall, OS transactions etc...) So when finally you want to use another program, you just have to switch windows(in this case you would be using periodic refreshers)?

In some ways it is like a computer. The literalism, for instance. Willingness to run programming that is actually detrimental, because that is literally what it was told to do by its internal self-programming routines. (Sorting piles and building programming out of the biggest piles).

However, the subconscious is much more capable than a computer in many ways. It runs only one program, as far as I can tell, but that program is very modular. When a new concept becomes dominant, it unplugs the old and plugs in the new. It's about like an operating system which has subroutines for everything, but there are not necessarily "user land programs" like a typical computer of today would have. The subconscious is the OS and the abstraction layers, and the conscious is the "userland" which is influenced and affected by the OS and abstraction layers, without necessarily seeing, being aware of or understanding them.

Periodic refreshers are a maintenance mode for keeping the particular module you want running "plugged in". To make it permanent, or close to permanent, you have to make it hugely dominant programming (lots more than whatever is around it). Even then, it may not become permanent, because other parts of the core OS and even the computer itself (physical body/brain/physiology/chemistry) may be asserting pressure to defy that programming.

It's complicated.