Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI V2.2 Journal (Rise of the Doomsday Machine)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Background

Have not used 2.1 for 8 days

Day 1

Listened to 5 loops of 2.2 whilst asleep and relaxing in bed. No IOI's/changes in behaviour at work, on the train or whilst on the way to the sandwich shop for lunch. Usual stony faced look from women and men on the tube train (what the americans call the subway).

Did try and chatup a couple of girls on the street they ignored me carried on walking.
Day 2

Listened to 5 loops of 2.2 whilst asleep and relaxing in bed. No IOI's/changes in behaviour when i was out and about in the city. Got a number of girl i met in the coffee shop after i flirted and chatted her up. However I have always been good at flirting and chatty to women so this has nothing to do with the sub. I am curious to see this aura in action when it eventually kicks in.
I think the current recommend is 3 loops per day according to Shannon's tests. More than this and the results are less.
It sounds like you chatted flirted and got the number because of the sub. Not the other way around
Ricardo thanks for highlighting this will do more then 3 loops aday
(07-16-2016, 11:45 PM)Ricardo Wrote: [ -> ]I think the current recommend is 3 loops per day according to Shannon's tests. More than this and the results are less.
Hey Big Boss actually I have been charming the pants of women way before I came across this sub. I actually more intrigued with this whole aura thing. Lets see how the next few weeks pan out.
(07-17-2016, 12:07 AM)Big Boss Wrote: [ -> ]It sounds like you chatted flirted and got the number because of the sub. Not the other way around
Hit on a girl at a local music festival managed to convince through her through my constant flirting to come and join me for a drink at another bar. We chatted over over a drink however her friend called so she had to leave I grabbed her number.

At the festival didnt notice any IOI's from women around me. I am guessing the aura has not kicked in yet Smile
No

I disagree

Seems like all your success has been because of subs
Day 3 - (3 loops whilst asleep)

Had a few whacky dreams one was about whore houses and hookers.

No unusual attention from women on trains, buses and in local stores. Local english women still seem rather defensive when you get chatting to them. Got into a flirty chat with two girls from argentina in the queue whilst waiting to pay for my groceries. Unfortunately they were flying to Spain early next day so didnt get a chance to get to know them better.
Day 4 and 5

Did 4 loops last night had some very weird dreams one was loosing my car in the car park. Another was something else weird I just cant remember anymore as it wasn't as detailed as the first dream.

Nothing out of the ordinary happened no IOI's having said that I was at the client site most of the day didnt get out much to experience the beautiful summer we are now experiencing.
Day 6 did 4 loops last night had some very weird dreams. Not alot to report.

Might try and run a "booster" later in the day. From what has been said the aura lasts for 5 hours during which it begins to fade. It would make sense to boost the aura before it begins to hit it begins to dip.
The aura seems to be at peak strength for that amount of time after exposure. But consider this. Even after 5 hours, my girlfriend gets so senitized by my aura that sometimes she wont let me touch her.

The aura is still quite strong after 5 hours. And, after enough exposure, it should become relatively steady state all the time.

Are you noticing any effects on you?
Thor,
Previously, before DMSI, was your experience of women similar to MasterEnki's? Covering themselves up, rather than exposing themselves, i.e. if they were bent over before, they would cover their arse, or stand up as soon as they notice your presence

(07-20-2016, 02:58 AM)MasterEnki Wrote: [ -> ]Women are always covering themselves up when I walk passed them (on the street, etc), when I enter a room, etc.

I get responses from women on a daily basis of them fixing their cloths / covering exposed skin, covering any cleavage showing, holding their handbags directly on their butt or chest, etc.
He wrote that here

I am just trying to figure out why the sub is working splendidly for some, and not at all for others. Kenpachi is also in London, and the sub seems to be working well for him. So, in your case, it cannot be because of the local culture.

I would like to ask whether you have any affiliations with any practices (that I cannot mention due to Rule 4). If yes, could you explain some more (if you are comfortable with it), here: http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7533.html
I would say what we are looking at is different personality, different physiology and different levels of fear that prevent action in terms of executing the script subconsciously.

Some are going to need time for the sub to clear the fear before they see anything at all. In a very reserved society, that might take time.

Some are going to be naturally resistant to the state shifting used.

Some are going to resist because they "don't believe in auras", etc, blah blah blah.

The sub is designed to eventually overcome all this, but again, will take time, and may require that before anything at all happens.
Pages: 1 2 3 4