Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Could DSMI v2.2 fix this?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Shannon,

I had a question about a stumbling block. Maybe when I start the v2.2 it will help but I thought I would mention this to get your input.

In the past, I have seen very high attraction signs from women when I talk with them such as sex flush in her face, chest, and neck; dilated pupils; enthusiastic engagement during interactions; and sometimes even girlfanning. (You'd think they were talking with their favorite celebrity.)

Then it comes time for the number. She won't give it. Or she does, but she won't text me back. Or we set up a time to meet, and she doesn't show. That one area... progressing it to the next level... I'm stuck! It's been my bane for 3+ years.

So the general theme is that in the moment, they are hot. But then when it comes time to progress, she slams on the brakes. Every thing is great, until I want to take it further. Some people have said “They're not that into you.” So she has a sex flush and she's not that into me?! Hmmmm....

I'm a big believer in being active and learning. I've done 30+ years of personal development. Seminars. Coaching. Hypnosis. Reading. Overcame many obstacles. Succeeded in a number of areas. Have a high popularity with friends. I've even had a dating life that many of my friends were jealous of. But for the last 3 years, I just can't seem to get any where with women sexually. No, there has been no significant event that I can identify. No, I'm not "doing things differently that before". It's just like one day it was great, then the next day “poof” gone. I'm insightful and yet I've no explanation. It's humbling and embarrassing because I'm used to being the one with all the answers that others seek me out.

Is there anything in the program that should help me over come this?

Also any input you have, subliminal wise, life wise, woman wise, I would love to have it.
(07-14-2016, 02:05 PM)Steven Wrote: [ -> ]Shannon,

I had a question about a stumbling block. Maybe when I start the v2.2 it will help but I thought I would mention this to get your input.

In the past, I have seen very high attraction signs from women when I talk with them such as sex flush in her face, chest, and neck; dilated pupils; enthusiastic engagement during interactions; and sometimes even girlfanning. (You'd think they were talking with their favorite celebrity.)

Then it comes time for the number. She won't give it. Or she does, but she won't text me back. Or we set up a time to meet, and she doesn't show. That one area... progressing it to the next level... I'm stuck! It's been my bane for 3+ years.

So the general theme is that in the moment, they are hot. But then when it comes time to progress, she slams on the brakes. Every thing is great, until I want to take it further. Some people have said “They're not that into you.” So she has a sex flush and she's not that into me?! Hmmmm....

I'm a big believer in being active and learning. I've done 30+ years of personal development. Seminars. Coaching. Hypnosis. Reading. Overcame many obstacles. Succeeded in a number of areas. Have a high popularity with friends. I've even had a dating life that many of my friends were jealous of. But for the last 3 years, I just can't seem to get any where with women sexually. No, there has been no significant event that I can identify. No, I'm not "doing things differently that before". It's just like one day it was great, then the next day “poof” gone. I'm insightful and yet I've no explanation. It's humbling and embarrassing because I'm used to being the one with all the answers that others seek me out.

Is there anything in the program that should help me over come this?

Also any input you have, subliminal wise, life wise, woman wise, I would love to have it.

If there is some sort of subconscious block for you, 2.2 will get you past it, given enough use. It will also get your subconscious to help you achieve the goals of the program.

Woman wise, what I think is going on for you is that one of two possibilities exist.

1. You're misinterpreting signals.
2. There is something you're doing wrong after interesting them enough to give you signals.

Of course I don't have enough information to say beyond that, but one or both of those two seems likely as an explanation to me. Females are tricksy. They don't always make sense from a logical point of view. Logic says, "If X and Y then Z." Chick logic says, "Q! No, B! No, M! No, U!"

You are trying to understand an illogical creature with logic. The only logical way to do that is to understand that illogical creatures do what makes no logical sense!
Shannon,

Thank you. I will think about your answers and maybe ask follow up questions.
@Tobi

You are right. It would only be speculation based on my perspective... and my perspective may be only be partially helpful.
Shannon,

After a meal to help me think more clearly, here are some of my thoughts.

“If there is some sort of subconscious block for you, 2.2 will get you past it, given enough use. It will also get your subconscious to help you achieve the goals of the program.”

Yes, it is VERY possible it is unconscious because I am stumped and that to me almost always suggests the problem is unconscious.

“Woman wise, what I think is going on for you is that one of two possibilities exist.”

“1. You're misinterpreting signals.”

Possible, but unlikely.

“2. There is something you're doing wrong after interesting them enough to give you signals.”

Much more possible, and I would say fairly likely. See below.

“Of course I don't have enough information to say beyond that, but one or both of those two seems likely as an explanation to me. Females are tricksy. They don't always make sense from a logical point of view. Logic says, "If X and Y then Z." Chick logic says, "Q! No, B! No, M! No, U!"”

That makes perfect sense. Perhaps I would go so far as to say I'm being too logical and doing something wrong because I'm being logical.

“You are trying to understand an illogical creature with logic. The only logical way to do that is to understand that illogical creatures do what makes no logical sense! “

Okay, Shannon. This next paragraphs I promise are my clumsy, inarticulate way of trying to sincerely further understand: given that they are illogical creatures and do what makes no logical sense, what am I supposed to do? Act unpredictable? Act emotional? Ask them out and then take it back immediately? Tell them I'd love to go out with them but I can't?

Also, what does your model say about handling chick logic in such a way they act in such a way to fulfill this goals of DSMI?
@Tobi

I've done Luck Magnifier. Running those that you suggested might be a good idea. Have you run them and what results did you get?
(07-14-2016, 04:04 PM)Steven Wrote: [ -> ]Shannon,

“If there is some sort of subconscious block for you, 2.2 will get you past it, given enough use. It will also get your subconscious to help you achieve the goals of the program.”

Yes, it is VERY possible it is unconscious because I am stumped and that to me almost always suggests the problem is unconscious.

“Woman wise, what I think is going on for you is that one of two possibilities exist.”

Possible, but unlikely.

“2. There is something you're doing wrong after interesting them enough to give you signals.”

“Of course I don't have enough information to say beyond that, but one or both of those two seems likely as an explanation to me. Females are tricksy. They don't always make sense from a logical point of view. Logic says, "If X and Y then Z." Chick logic says, "Q! No, B! No, M! No, U!"”

That makes perfect sense. Perhaps I would go so far as to say I'm being too logical and doing something wrong because I'm being logical.

“You are trying to understand an illogical creature with logic. The only logical way to do that is to understand that illogical creatures do what makes no logical sense! “

Okay, Shannon. This next paragraphs I promise are my clumsy, inarticulate way of trying to sincerely further understand: given that they are illogical creatures and do what makes no logical sense, what am I supposed to do? Act unpredictable? Act emotional? Ask them out and then take it back immediately? Tell them I'd love to go out with them but I can't?

Also, what does your model say about handling chick logic in such a way they act in such a way to fulfill this goals of DSMI?

I'm not Shannon but I can answer that last question for you. Women are emotional and "illogical". Because of this they like a strong masculine man who is present and not in his head. That's why high self esteem is so important, it is alpha to be strong/masculine/present & beta for a man to be overly emotional & insecure & mentally scattered in social situations.

They want that stability from a man because they themselves are not emotionally stable & allot of the time subconsciously & consciously they feel safe when they are with a man who is emotionally stable / calm & that's when they are most at ease and happy.

You don't need to really act a certain way to get chicks. You could be a high energy, fun loving social butterfly & get women or you could be a quite strong alpha masculine character not silly or overly extroverted and still pick up chicks.

It's Situational & depends on the women. But it's best to be however you are naturally and not try to be someone you're not. It's the inner game that gets women & your body language / eye contact.

There is exceptions to everything however it's not set in stone.
(07-14-2016, 04:04 PM)Steven Wrote: [ -> ]Shannon,

Possible, but unlikely.

My experience has been that:

1. Females are more often than not incapable of logical thinking for more than short periods of time, regardless of what they may say, demand, scream, "feel" or think.
2. Females - at leas the majority of the ones I encounter here in the United States - want to have their cake and eat it too.

The former means that you cannot deal with them as you would men, who do, by and large, think rationally the majority of the time. In general, you must be the logical thinker for them; and

The latter means that she's likely going to try to make you wrong no matter what you do so she can have her cake and eat it too.

The solution I have found for myself is:

1. Be brutally honest.
2. Be brutally blunt.
3. Be brutally uncaring about what she thinks or wants.
4. Do whatever you like.
5. Ignore her reactions to 1-4.
6. Repeat.

Here's an example. When I was young, my mother taught me to be a "gentleman" for "ladies". I would open doors, pull out chairs, pay for dates, etc. Over time, this behavior got me taken advantage of.

Eventually it brought me to a situation that left me no doubt that women in general did not deserve this special treatment. I was cheated on, lied to, stolen from and betrayed time and again; worse yet, in attempting to please them in these ways, I found that no matter what I did, they would punish me for doing the wrong thing.

I once got verbally slapped for trying to pay for a date, and told, "I'm a modern woman, I can pay for any date we go on, keep your archaic chivalry to yourself." That was a mutually agreed upon last date.

Not two months later, I was on another date. Learning quickly as I do, I knew this time to let the woman pay for the date. (No father figure, 19 years old at the time = relatively clueless.) And I got almost the exact same treatment as before because I waited for her to pay for the date, but in reverse. "What kind of man are you, expecting the woman to pay for the date?" Another mutual last date.

Confused, but determined, I forged on and several months later managed to find the time and a woman who interested me enough to go on a date with. But this time, I decided to head her off at the pass and suggest that we go Dutch, each paying for our own meal. And guess what I got?

"What kind of man are you? Blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah."

We never even got to the date before she stomped off insulted.

Now there is no other option I could take, so after thinking about these three strange experiences a while, I hit upon a revelation. It was:

Quote:If no matter what I do trying to please her, I am doing something wrong, then I will please myself and ignore what she thinks and wants. This will piss off the ones I am not compatible, and attract the ones I am compatible with, and either way, I no longer give a fuck.

And since then, I have been a lot happier.

When I go out, if I invited, I assume I am going to pay, and if they have a problem with it, sucks to be them. They can deal with it or leave, cause I don't have time for bullshit. Likewise, if they invited me, I expect they were planning to pay. And again, deal or wheel, baby.

The key is, you're the logical one, so you lead with your logic, and if she doesn't like it, then she can deal or wheel. And if she wheels, then she wasn't worth your time.

Irrational emotion based thinking? "Ain't nobody got time fadat!"
@Rayhon

I like your answer. Makes sense. Thank you!
Shannon,

That is very profound. I'm a bit stunned because I know what you just said has so much depth I'll need more than a few hours to process it.

Thank you so much for taking the time to answer my question so thoroughly and thank you for being so personal. It also hits home because as I've been going through my journal notes from DMSI v1 and v2.1 I'm seeing times when what you just said would have been very applicable.

I will think about this and probably follow up.

Thank you for being so generous in your knowledge, wisdom, and time.
Shannon,

I've printed out your posts in this thread and will be looking at it off and on today.

You've given me a lot to think about. Thank you for taking the "risk" of being politically incorrect so I can think about things from a different perspective.
You should take this as one point of view in many to consider. You should also understand that there are times when it is more or less appropriate to use this information. You will need to calibrate your use of it. It's not a blank check in the world is not black and white. But that's the core of the idea.
Steven,

I highly recommend this guy: "Coach Corey Wayne" Corey Wayne Youtube Channel

He also has a free ebook at his website.

My $0.02
Shannon,

Thank you for the "calibration" reminder.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12