Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Requests - Sub 1 : Booster. Sub 2.For me. Sub 3 : Soulmates and skills
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, this is a message to the administrators :
can you make custom subliminals? I wish 3 subliminals, tell me the price if you can make them.
Subliminal one : Subliminal booster : 8-9 minutes.
Subliminal two : For me : 15 minutes.
Subliminal three : Soulmates and skills : 12 minutes.
Hope it is possible! I can pay by Paypal for example.
I can send music files. Or please as follows : subliminal 1. relaxing music. subliminal 2. piano. Subliminal 3. guitar and piano, or a different piano music.
I would be so happy if I could get them ready for tomorrow night (so wednesday july 6, it is 11.00am right now in France I don't know about your time so let's say 21 hours after I send this message to you).

Here are my inquiries, I trust you to find the right words for suggestions. I am warning you that I am French, so please try to use simple and easy to understand vocabulary.

Subliminal one : Booster
Subliminal booster to open my mind and welcome, make the suggestions come to reality more easily and quickly.
------------------------------------------------------
Subliminal two : for me
(About the hair, skin, eyes, eyelashes and eyebrows colors, please note that it is in brief colors of Thai people that I want to get)
- Hair : growing fast, pure black color, thick and wavy, not oily (rather dry!).
- Skin : becoming (from white to) golden/honey color covering the veins (white skin shows the veins), hairless skin (everywhere including private part, but of course not for head’s hair, eyebrows, eyelashes).
- Eyebrows : becoming black color.
- Eyes : 1.becoming (from grey-blue to) a hazelish brown color (vivid color, between dark brown and hazel, a beautiful color as vivid as an Asian eye color, because Westerners’ brown eyes are an insipid color). 2.Beautifully shaped-eyes and doe eyes. 3.Eyelashes enhanced and becoming black. 4.Bigger eyes. 5.Perfect eyesight (overcome hyperopia).
- Body : slimmer (including inner thighs and all the body in general) and stronger. I eat too much, I wish to have small stomach and small appetite. Now food is much important for me, I wish it becomes not important (of course using positive phrases as I know that the subconscious does not hear the negative words).
- Breasts size enhanced.
- (if possible) Mind stressless and more concentrated during meditation
-Face : A small cleft/dimple in the chin. Also a dimple in cheeks.
-Being able to pronounce Thai language same as a Thai, every sound, every tone, and letters including rolling the r’s.
(The stressless mind feature is very important, because I am learning singing and dancing, and sometimes try to train martial art, and I have no self-confidence because of over-stress, which blocks me in what I want to do, as if my body did not want to do what my mind wants to do. Maybe you can join something about self-confidence while dancing, singing, doing martial art, and/or to allow my body to do exactly what my brain tells the body to do...)
-------------------------------------
Subliminal 3 : Soulmates and skills
I want to look like I am 18/19 years old and my soulmate 22/23 years old and we keep on looking like this forever (in youth please include something to prevent white hair and eyes deficiency).
The two of us free of black magic, sadness and sickness from now and forever.
Make my soulmate contact me concretely. (for example by replying to me on social networks such as facebook)
I want to learn and success in singing, dancing and playing guitar and piano easily, naturally and with perfect beautiful sounds.

I am sending a picture illustrating my physical wish and how I actually am.
Hi Caroline,
Welcome to the forum. Unfortunately Shannon isn't doing custom programs at the moment and if he was the programs are so complex they would take alot longer to make than a day.

And there is a limit of how many things can be done at once. For example 5g which is the latest programs can only be used one at a time.

I'm not sure what to suggest for the first part, but for the second part we have programs on 'attracting your perfect' (boyfriend, husband, whatever).

Either of these could apply..

http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/a...t-husband/
http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/a...boyfriend/
Hi there,

Adding to Ben's post...there's not much overlap in those wants. Programs tend to need to be focused on one area to have real lasting effect. Trying to do several at least somewhat unrelated things at once, isn't likely to result in much beyond short term placebo effects.

Having said that, based on your post, these seem to be relevant to you:

http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/b...rsion-6-0/

http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/m...-speed-5g/ They have several Asian language programs, but none for Thai. This program has more powerful tech than those, however, and should assist you learning Thai, or anything else.

A lot of the other stuff doesn't seem to be possible now with offerings here, or anywhere near the reasonable future. But, I'm sure my post and Ben's, will help you see what's available here so you can choose which you'd like to prioritise.