Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Need help to choose right subliminal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all
My first subliminal was AM6, I listened it twice. I can say that I have got some changes. I became more daring and courage and there is an improvement in the speed of decision-making after I was very hesitated. Social confusion and shame relatively improved. On the other hand, I got a lot of depression and become very anger, aggressive and rude. My relationship with my family has become worse.
My second sub was MLS 5G, I used it for 5 months in order to treat my memory and learn English, but I can say that it didn't work for me at all. I also bought sleep magic sub, it didn't work for me too.
I think I need to treat my root psychological problems and then re-listen to the AM6.
Where I suffer from depression, nervousness, social phobia, confusion and forgetting names and common words. I'm thinking of buying EPHRA 2 and use it for 6 months, and then comeback to AM6.
Actually I am very hesitated, am I in the right way, can someone help me to choose right subliminal?
(07-03-2016, 02:05 PM)Salo2015 Wrote: [ -> ]I think I need to treat my root psychological problems and then re-listen to the AM6.
Where I suffer from depression, nervousness, social phobia, confusion and forgetting names and common words. I'm thinking of buying EPHRA 2 and use it for 6 months, and then comeback to AM6.

EPRHA 2.0 sounds like the best program for you.
(07-03-2016, 02:05 PM)Salo2015 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all
My first subliminal was AM6, I listened it twice. I can say that I have got some changes. I became more daring and courage and there is an improvement in the speed of decision-making after I was very hesitated. Social confusion and shame relatively improved. On the other hand, I got a lot of depression and become very anger, aggressive and rude. My relationship with my family has become worse.
My second sub was MLS 5G, I used it for 5 months in order to treat my memory and learn English, but I can say that it didn't work for me at all. I also bought sleep magic sub, it didn't work for me too.
I think I need to treat my root psychological problems and then re-listen to the AM6.
Actually I am very hesitated, am I in the right way, can someone help me to choose right subliminal?

What about "Absolute Self Confidence"? It's free and might help some of the things you listed...
EPHRA 2; is a good one to use to work with deep issues as it's description explains.

And, if you are on a budget; Take a look at the 'free' products;

I agree " Absolute Self Confidence " is a good one as well Smile
Thanks guys, I am looking for the best sub regardless of money. I read that EPHRA 5.5G is the strongest sub compare with other subs. So, if we compare it with ASC, what is best for me.
Currently, the strongest sub is DMSI 2.1. E2 is second. But you want E2.
Shannon, what do you recommend?
I'd say definately E2 aswell. ASC can help with confidence but it would kind of be like stacking confidence on top without dealing with those deeper emotional issues. If you could clear them with E2 then use ASC (or whatever other program you want) all the better.
(07-03-2016, 03:58 PM)Salo2015 Wrote: [ -> ]Shannon, what do you recommend?

EHPRA 2.0 if you can afford it; V1.0 if you can't.