Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Has anyone run WM twice?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If so, please, comment on it. Smile
Haha this is the womans product section, not as in 'products for getting women' Tongue

I don't know of anyone who's run it twice. It'd be interesting to see if it helped me overcome some stuff. Around Stage 3 it was really awesome but resistance and some tapping derailed that. If it was consistent for me it'd be awesome.
(06-30-2016, 03:56 AM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Haha this is the womans product section, not as in 'products for getting women' Tongue

I don't know of anyone who's run it twice. It'd be interesting to see if it helped me overcome some stuff. Around Stage 3 it was really awesome but resistance and some tapping derailed that. If it was consistent for me it'd be awesome.

Actually, same here. During my WM2 ride I noticed some weird insecurities and unbalances which I`ve never experienced while doing AM. Any way, possibly, I`ll redo WM and report on that.
I think there was someone who was running it for the second time, he said he noticed he lasted longer while doing the 1st stage for the 2nd time. It was 3 month ago I think.
(06-30-2016, 04:14 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: [ -> ]I think there was someone who was running it for the second time, he said he noticed he lasted longer while doing the 1st stage for the 2nd time. It was 3 month ago I think.

It seems to me that I might be the first person who will report effects of the second run. Smile But it`s going to take me 3 months more to finish my AM6 second run.
Actually, I`m planning run WM for the second time and I`m just curious has anybody run WM more than once. Anyone?