Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Before AOSI V2 is released to the public. Should it be renamed?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5838-p...#pid117464
(06-27-2016, 09:10 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-27-2016, 08:44 PM)Rayhon Wrote: [ -> ]Shannon I just had an idea that you should change the name to Develop Sexual Irresistability.

based on the fact that allot of people in the world are sceptical about aura's and anything that involves metaphysics. I personally am not a sceptic but I imagine changing the name can only be good for the products sales.

That is a good point. I'll give that some thought.

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5838-p...#pid117506
(06-28-2016, 02:03 AM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: [ -> ]Shannon I also think a re-do on the title of AOSI V2 is an excellent suggestion again NOT every one is open to aura's or the like, devoloping sexual irresistabilty is an excellent title rename. I work with kundalini and auric energies and more all the time but for most even in 2016 its too far out there for them until of course they expereince it ( wink !!)
Become Irresistibility Sexy To Beautiful Women.
(06-28-2016, 06:14 AM)wolverine_i_am Wrote: [ -> ]Become Irresistibility Sexy To Beautiful Women.

Remember, AOSI V1 and AOSI V2 are designed for both men and women. That title is too gender specific!! Confused
(06-28-2016, 06:16 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-28-2016, 06:14 AM)wolverine_i_am Wrote: [ -> ]Become Irresistibility Sexy To Beautiful Women.

Remember, AOSI V1 and AOSI V2 are designed for both men and women. That title is too gender specific!! Confused

Hahaha I almost forgot!
AOIS.

Aura Of Irresistible Sexiness.

, Caesar.
To me, option 2 and 4 are the most interesting.
I like Develop Sexual Irresistibility
How about just "Attract Sexual Interest"
As is. I don't really care as long as it works.
(06-28-2016, 09:35 AM)WIP68 Wrote: [ -> ]Aura of Social Sexiness...@SS

Manifest Your Perfect @ss 5.5G...no wait...

Develop Your Perfect @ss 5.5G...omg not again...

Become Your Perfect @ss 5.5G...still a bit weird hmm...

Attract Your Perfect @ss 5.5G...probably the best so far but that doesn't say much...let's try again...

Maximum @ss 5.5G...hhhheeeeyyyy...not bad! Not bad at all! One more time...

Dat @ss 5.5G...BOOM! TOUCHDOWN!

*drops mic*
Right now this sub is the Main Star of IML and this fourm, it should have a name that attracts the attention of the Muggles " aka non sub users " , and the current name could be confused with DAOS 4G. And Muggles might not have any Idea what 4G and 5,5G is. Unless they do their homework ofcourse.
I voted keep the name the same, but mainly because I'm concerned that changing the name can be construed as an easy excuse to increase the price: "hey it's a 'completely different product' cuz it has a 'totally different name' so it's gonna be more expensive!" kind of thing.

In fairness I do understand that there's potential for confusion, as even Shannon was confused for a second when reading my journal.
Become Sexually Irresistible.

The simpler the product name is, the easier customers would understand. The more relative the title is, the higher chance they will buy.

"Develop" sounds a bit technical, "become" is perfect because it sounds very natural.
(06-28-2016, 06:01 PM)apollolux Wrote: [ -> ]I voted keep the name the same, but mainly because I'm concerned that changing the name can be construed as an easy excuse to increase the price: "hey it's a 'completely different product' cuz it has a 'totally different name' so it's gonna be more expensive!" kind of thing.

In fairness I do understand that there's potential for confusion, as even Shannon was confused for a second when reading my journal.

You guys are worried about price for no reason here. Changing the name isn't a reason to increase price. It has to have value that is generally perceived by the majority to exceed the price for it to deserve a price increase. Again, the goal is to match price to perceived value, and that perception is based on, tada, performance. Which we have not yet observed fully.
Pages: 1 2 3